Author Topic: HEART WARMING STORY BETWEEN,,OWNER A AND OWNER B  (Read 13978 times)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
Re: HEART WARMING STORY BETWEEN,,OWNER A AND OWNER B
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2022, 09:18:13 PM »
All right, I'll play.

Ask yourself, or, better yet, ask someone else...

Why is it that the human species is the only animal that fucks for pleasure? 

It is God's gift to Man.

Not sure I agree with you on this one Calicoon...I've witnessed some stud horses that were literally foaming at the mouth with anticipation knowing they were gonna be jumping on top of that mare in heat..Im kinda sure that stud knew how good it felt, not really thinking about procreation..You can tell urself what you want but that fella was looking forward to the pleasure of sex with that hot mare.. 73cv.2 73cv.2

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: HEART WARMING STORY BETWEEN,,OWNER A AND OWNER B
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2022, 07:19:25 AM »
Not sure I agree with you on this one Calicoon...I've witnessed some stud horses that were literally foaming at the mouth with anticipation knowing they were gonna be jumping on top of that mare in heat..Im kinda sure that stud knew how good it felt, not really thinking about procreation..You can tell urself what you want but that fella was looking forward to the pleasure of sex with that hot mare.. 73cv.2 73cv.2
I like you.

Especially the way you shift from being a Common Victimized Jew to obsessed Calhoun Troll.

tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal