Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY watches the movie"HAIR",for first time.  (Read 2250 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY watches the movie"HAIR",for first time.
« on: September 22, 2022, 07:49:14 PM »
Ya he knows it been a broadway play and moved around USA. He also knew it made into a MOVIE.
But,JOHN FRANK ARMY watched the old movie 2 days ago. HE not happy with what he watched.
You all member,JOHN FRANK ARMY in from 68-70. 69 NAM. HE not happy in AUGUST 68 with draft protesters(HILLARY CLINTON SPECIAL)disruptin in CHEEEGAGOO the DEM convention. Forgot she not married to draft dodger BILLY at time.
(1)These HIPPIE DRAFT DODGIN FUCKS burnin their DRAFT CARDS and protestin. While others like myself went and FOUGHT for country. And then not only have these fucs skate to CANADA,but also hide out in HIPPI communes.  JOHN FRANK ARMY will finish tommorrow. To many people callin me at moment.

TOO BE CONTINUED.....

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY watches the movie"HAIR",for first time.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 11:47:56 AM »
Ya he knows it been a broadway play and moved around USA. He also knew it made into a MOVIE.
But,JOHN FRANK ARMY watched the old movie 2 days ago. HE not happy with what he watched.
You all member,JOHN FRANK ARMY in from 68-70. 69 NAM. HE not happy in AUGUST 68 with draft protesters(HILLARY CLINTON SPECIAL)disruptin in CHEEEGAGOO the DEM convention. Forgot she not married to draft dodger BILLY at time.
(1)These HIPPIE DRAFT DODGIN FUCKS burnin their DRAFT CARDS and protestin. While others like myself went and FOUGHT for country. And then not only have these fucs skate to CANADA,but also hide out in HIPPI communes.  JOHN FRANK ARMY will finish tommorrow. To many people callin me at moment.

TOO BE CONTINUED.....

for crying out loud, Franklin ?  Come up to the future w/ the rest of us.  GEEZ!  that old technocolor flick dates to 1968.  A lot of the folk from that generation are likely sayin, 'Give me a Head with Hair - Long, Beautiful Hair'
At least pop The godfather or Star Wars into your VCR

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 07:23:12 PM »
Jackass: JOHN FRANK ARMY served from JUNE 1968- JUNE 1970. DRAFT protesters galore. HILLARY CLINTON the major leader. Whens JOHN FRANK ARMY graduated from BASIC the NEWS was all about the DEMOCRATIC convention in CHICAGO. FUCKIN draft dodgers burnin there draft cards. FUCKIN HIPPIES headin out and hidin in communes so they could not be found. Thousands headin to CANADA to avoid DRAFT. WHILE we who are in watched this crap on TV. WE goin and gonna fight for our country. We don't like lookin at these PUSSY SHITS. They don't belong in USA. WE did our thin and PROUD to have done it. Only VETS and those now servin would understand. SO shove that MOVIE up your ASS CADDY. It made in 1968 supportin those who opposed WAR in VIET. YEAH it was nice to see those that there,me included had such nice support.
AS for you. Keep on growin those huge DAFFIDOLES in ye yard every year.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2022, 10:01:11 AM »
Jackass: JOHN FRANK ARMY served from JUNE 1968- JUNE 1970. DRAFT protesters galore. HILLARY CLINTON the major leader. Whens JOHN FRANK ARMY graduated from BASIC the NEWS was all about the DEMOCRATIC convention in CHICAGO. FUCKIN draft dodgers burnin there draft cards. FUCKIN HIPPIES headin out and hidin in communes so they could not be found. Thousands headin to CANADA to avoid DRAFT. WHILE we who are in watched this crap on TV. WE goin and gonna fight for our country. We don't like lookin at these PUSSY SHITS. They don't belong in USA. WE did our thin and PROUD to have done it. Only VETS and those now servin would understand. SO shove that MOVIE up your ASS CADDY. It made in 1968 supportin those who opposed WAR in VIET. YEAH it was nice to see those that there,me included had such nice support.
AS for you. Keep on growin those huge DAFFIDOLES in ye yard every year.

They're daisies

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal