Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 28279 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
DOGS,MANS best friend.
« on: October 09, 2022, 04:55:06 PM »
Although JOHN FRANK ARMY had CATS.
Me proooblem hers is the BREED.
Ya see,because me losin me vision in right eye. I've lost 40% and gonna have surgery to stop. GLUECOMA me has in both eyes. Gonna have surgery in me right eyeball. Thats cuttin into eyeball not laser. Me other ball is stable at 10% loss. My vision has gone to shit. I'ss got a 80%chance that surgery works. If not I will be totally blind in me right eye in 2 years. Then they will work on me left eyeball that has a greater chance at success.
But that not what me bitchin about. I'm talkin about DOGS.
YA know if in some years I goes BLIND. The GERMAN SHEPARD be my buddy. I would prefer one retired from force that attacks crims. And on the other hand knows how to walk. But SHEPARDS ain't prefered anymore as pets. CHIWAWAS, POODLES, don't know what ones call anything from the BRIT empire,I would say MUTTS. But since JOHN FRANK ARMY 100% GERMAN ,the GERMAN SHEPARD RULES. GOD SAVE THE BREED.

EPM

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2022, 08:10:33 PM »
Hi John

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 06:45:00 PM »
House ya doin EPM. I should post this in sports,but me doin it here.
STEELERS: week 7. Playin the fins in MIAMI. Theys -7.5 dogs. That because TUA for FINS playin. The STEEL has played last 2 games without their 2 startin corners and their startin safety. They back.
And this is very important. MITCH is QB. The reason he was taken out of QB 2 games ago at halftime was not because he injured. There star receiver at half in locker room told him TARGET ME more. Mitch thru 2 perfect passes to the fuc and he dropped them both. Mitch then procedded and punched him OUT. Thats what you want in QB. The STEEL will win. And the rook they replaced him with PICKENS before he concussed last week thru 4 iners and lost 2 fumbles in his time at QB. Then MITCH came back in to beat TAMPA. Obviously I'M lookin for win. And I see it. But if you lookin for a safe play,take the 7and 1/2 on STEEL. JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 11:41:41 AM »
Nice call Army..I like the way Picket throws the ball..and that reciever Pickens is giant

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
Rose's are red violets are blue,if Carson Wentz is your quarter back your season is threw Lol this girl I know wentz fan she told me other day hes not playing..I said good now they have a chance..lol.   just read headling how Hienecke exposed what Wentz lacked

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 01:51:52 AM »
Just come on scanner guy took entire bottle of mens 1 a day vitamins..wtf trying to kill himself or get healthy lol Another shots fired in Utica smh

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2022, 07:51:39 AM »
Speaking of Pitt...How sweet was that pass by The Goat Tom Brady in the Pitt Game..The one yeah high of the ground guy cutting across towards middle of end zone..it was dropped but that pass was giant..Last week the Mike Evans Drop..I love Mike but...Everybody ripping Brady only Shady Mccoy the only one I heard not...Big Fn deal went to Krafts wedding...As far as I'm concerned Giselle could get Lost..Let the man Play Ball...Heard she's picking up her modeling career ...See Ya!!

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2022, 08:42:23 AM »
Assante Samuel...."Bella chick  showing he's just an average coach without Brady"   53zva.1

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 09:31:34 AM »
Although JOHN FRANK ARMY had CATS.
Me proooblem hers is the BREED.
Ya see,because me losin me vision in right eye. I've lost 40% and gonna have surgery to stop. GLUECOMA me has in both eyes. Gonna have surgery in me right eyeball. Thats cuttin into eyeball not laser. Me other ball is stable at 10% loss. My vision has gone to shit. I'ss got a 80%chance that surgery works. If not I will be totally blind in me right eye in 2 years. Then they will work on me left eyeball that has a greater chance at success.
But that not what me bitchin about. I'm talkin about DOGS.
YA know if in some years I goes BLIND. The GERMAN SHEPARD be my buddy. I would prefer one retired from force that attacks crims. And on the other hand knows how to walk. But SHEPARDS ain't prefered anymore as pets. CHIWAWAS, POODLES, don't know what ones call anything from the BRIT empire,I would say MUTTS. But since JOHN FRANK ARMY 100% GERMAN ,the GERMAN SHEPARD RULES. GOD SAVE THE BREED.

Beagle

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2022, 05:10:18 PM »
How about these guys winning fishing tournaments putting wieghts in the fish..think they took out over 100 k...My Boss has family that was in some of tournaments..He said they even put a pair of plyers in a fish  68xv.2

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2022, 06:49:55 PM »
Antonio's Brown in the news again..something about Gizzell shirts or some shit..The guy was going nowhere fast ..Cops at his house and shit..Brady brings him back from the dead and even gets him a ring and let's him stay at his house and now all he does is Troll the Goat..Stephan gay Smith said he would never let Ab stay at his house

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2022, 06:52:47 PM »
Ab the man though..Pulling his joint out in a swimming pool in Dubai...Lol

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2022, 12:21:26 AM »
Goat took over the record for most times ever sacked tonight..

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2022, 12:23:20 AM »
Take 5 night numpers  were excatly the same as the afternoon..never seen that b4

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2022, 07:23:38 AM »
Goats getting Divorced...Hang tough Tommy......Shaq says when he went threw his it took a toll on his game...My Superbowl exacta was Bills vs Bucs...I don't know where to turn with a alternate in the Nfc....Boys on tv other Day AFC likely candidates Kc,Bills,Ravens and Bengals...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal