Author Topic: THANK GOD FOR JOE BIDEN  (Read 3817 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
THANK GOD FOR JOE BIDEN
« on: September 12, 2022, 12:12:43 PM »
-Stock Market is up 25% since he beat Fat Fuck Trump.  None of you MAGA retards believed he could end the Trump Recession so quick.

- Biden has provided a steady hand managing the GLOBAL inflation crisis... Gas is down to $3....  The price of chicken is down ....

- Real Estate is still hot and if you're like Calhoun, you love owning Real Estate and you've gotten filthy rich the past 22 months.

- Policy has tempered the Trump Transfer of wealth to the Billionaire class and poor/middle class folks are catching a break.

You MAGA tards just cannot believe it. Can you?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: THANK GOD FOR JOE BIDEN
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 03:20:35 PM »
-Stock Market is up 25% since he beat Fat Fuck Trump.  None of you MAGA retards believed he could end the Trump Recession so quick.

- Biden has provided a steady hand managing the GLOBAL inflation crisis... Gas is down to $3....  The price of chicken is down ....

- Real Estate is still hot and if you're like Calhoun, you love owning Real Estate and you've gotten filthy rich the past 22 months.

- Policy has tempered the Trump Transfer of wealth to the Billionaire class and poor/middle class folks are catching a break.

America deserves the whole package!  This incompetent, senile profiteering joker has destroyed our integrity on the world stage.  He's a chicken sheet doofus.  the only plus is handsome Doctor Jill.  This roller coaster market is not worthy of praise.  BaSIc foodstuffs are still outta sight.  Bidenflation is still a plague on this great country.  The drug smugglers and human cartels flowing thru the border are a cause for xtreme concern.  In 2 mos. we're all gonna shiver w/ a shortage of nat gas. 

TH for biden? 

I don't think so

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 05:54:44 PM »
worst president since Jimmy Carter.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 08:19:47 AM »
America deserves the whole package!  This incompetent, senile profiteering joker has destroyed our integrity on the world stage.  He's a chicken sheet doofus.  the only plus is handsome Doctor Jill.  This roller coaster market is not worthy of praise.  BaSIc foodstuffs are still outta sight.  Bidenflation is still a plague on this great country.  The drug smugglers and human cartels flowing thru the border are a cause for xtreme concern.  In 2 mos. we're all gonna shiver w/ a shortage of nat gas. 

TH for biden? 

I don't think so
You have not been paying attention.

CPI Ex-Energy/Food is very low, as the supply chain normalizes.

Energy and Food are far lower than 3-4 months ago and going FAR lower.

Watch the inflation report today.  It's going to be good news, which we already know from the recent market run.

It's just silly of you to call it "BidenFlation" but I understand it's the standard MAGA Retard creed, as espoused by our very own Pigeon Jim.

If you're not already, you need to be long the Q and the SPX.

Trust me, I know more about this than you.

doug

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2022, 09:52:57 AM »
Wrong again Calhoun! Inflation index jumped to 8.3% in August according to today's Dept. Of Labot's latest report. The "Core Price" index rose 6.3% despite the drop in gas prices. Janet Yellin has announced that she expect energy costs to rise again in the autumn. I am a broker on Wall Street. And you don't have a clue about the economy.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2022, 10:49:55 AM »
Wrong again Calhoun. I am a broker on Wall Street.
First time wrong... cost me $150k...

And no, you're not a broker.   ngc3 ngc3

doug

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2022, 11:04:11 AM »
Yeah i am. Sorry for your ignorance.LOL!

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2022, 01:58:17 PM »
stock market down 900 today as inflation rises way above expectations.

doug

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2022, 05:12:43 PM »
Brutal day on Wall Street. Many pulled early and will sit it out awhile. With the Feds hinting at another 0.75 interest rate hike at their October meeting, it will be a a hard road to hoe in the short term.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2022, 09:21:53 PM »

-

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/13/business/grocery-prices-august/index.html

Even CNN can’t downplay this anymore. Calhoun with an epic fail

Food costs spiked 11.4% over the past year, the largest annual increase since May 1979, according to data released Tuesday by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Americans browsing the supermarket aisle will notice most food items are far more expensive than they were a year ago. Egg prices soared 39.8%, while flour got 23.3% more expensive. Milk rose 17% and the price of bread jumped 16.2%.

Meat and poultry also grew costlier. Chicken prices jumped 16.6%, while meats rose 6.7% and pork increased 6.8%. Fruits and vegetables together are up 9.4%.

Overall, grocery prices jumped 13.5% and restaurant menu prices increased 8%.
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

doug

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2022, 08:41:23 AM »
You got that right Silvercharm! Yesterday's "sell-off" was not unexpected after the latest stats were relesaed. Many of my clients are moving to the sidelines in anticipation of what Fed Chairman Jerome Powell's decision on interest rates will be at the next meeting. If he raises the rate 0.75 points, he will "crash" the housing market as rates could reach 7.0% for a 30 year fixed. It's a hard market to gauge, but there could be some emerging positive news once the mid-terms elections are decided.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2022, 11:33:47 AM »
Brutal day on Wall Street. Many pulled early and will sit it out awhile. With the Feds hinting at another 0.75 interest rate hike at their October meeting, it will be a a hard road to hoe in the short term.
I got roasted.  In/Out of $$ calls.  Not as bad as I thought , still north of $100k.  Too greedy.  Wrong ... Deserved what I got.

Exit 16W

• Stakes Horse
  • LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2022, 02:29:15 AM »
MOHAWK SAT 12 RACES

Total Handle: $2,545,927

MEDS SAT 14 RACES $2.258,YADA YADA YADA

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal