Author Topic: Belmont Stakes Day...Who do you like in the early action???  (Read 1688 times)

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Race 1:
2, Get Respect
4, Oolong Hai
6, Quiescent

Race 2:
1, I'mhavingamoment
5, U Should B Dancing
9, Lady of Thorton

Race: 3
1, Today's Flavor
3, Anarchist
5, Strobe
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Belmont Stakes Day...Who do you like in the early action???
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 01:25:56 PM »
Forte with National Treasure(2nd) in the Belmont.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 03:06:00 PM »
OK here be JOHN FRANK ARMY bet.
Start race 9. It a $1.00 GRAND SLAM.

8 10 11/1 5/3 5 7/2 6 7
Thats races 9-12.

I'll explain GRAND SLAM. In first 3 legs your horse or horses must finish in top 3. If more than 1 do you multiply goin forward. Last leg 12.one of your ponies must win. In my bet as example. If I hit first 3 legs with all horses comin in money I would be paid off 18 times if my horse wins last leg. Any horse not finish in money is eliminated but I could still be 2 by 2 by 2 goin in last leg as example,which would be payoff 8 times if last leg wins. Sometime it pays very decent if your carrin ponies at a price and chalk runs out.

My bet is $54.00 which I made at OTB earlier today.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 03:18:24 PM »
OK here be JOHN FRANK ARMY bet.
Start race 9. It a $1.00 GRAND SLAM.

8 10 11/1 5/3 5 7/2 6 7
Thats races 9-12.

I'll explain GRAND SLAM. In first 3 legs your horse or horses must finish in top 3. If more than 1 do you multiply goin forward. Last leg 12.one of your ponies must win. In my bet as example. If I hit first 3 legs with all horses comin in money I would be paid off 18 times if my horse wins last leg. Any horse not finish in money is eliminated but I could still be 2 by 2 by 2 goin in last leg as example,which would be payoff 8 times if last leg wins. Sometime it pays very decent if your carrin ponies at a price and chalk runs out.

My bet is $54.00 which I made at OTB earlier today.

VGL John Frank!   tmbz1
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 03:57:31 PM »
Forte with National Treasure(2nd) in the Belmont.

I like Forte with Tapit Trice w/ National Treasure and a little Angel of Empire.

Village Idiot

• 4 claimer
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 05:29:35 PM »
Fox has completely blown this coverage of the Belmont. America's Day at the Races is usually very entertaining with great insight. On the big stage they put people on who are so I'll equiped for this. Tom Amos (is good as usual bringing the voice of a trainer to the set), and Maggie Wolfendale (is absolutely one of the best at what she does!!!). Menifee is absolutely awful (and someone who has never stepped foot on set for any of the other telecasts for America's Day at the Races). Mike Smith another newbie on set has the personality and voice of a wet noodle (boring as hell). Rinaldi is fine but he's a story teller. Where are the usual cast of characters??? Migliori, Stevens really good personalities giving the jockey point of view, Acacia nowhere to be found, Kitchen Laduca and Searling hardly getting a voice as to betting angles (given about a whole minute or so to break it all down as they are loading in the gate). Everything that made America's Day at the Races special are no where to be found... Sad. I was so looking forward to NYRA's telecast.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 10:38:44 AM »
Fox has completely blown this coverage of the Belmont. America's Day at the Races is usually very entertaining with great insight. On the big stage they put people on who are so I'll equiped for this. Tom Amos (is good as usual bringing the voice of a trainer to the set), and Maggie Wolfendale (is absolutely one of the best at what she does!!!). Menifee is absolutely awful (and someone who has never stepped foot on set for any of the other telecasts for America's Day at the Races). Mike Smith another newbie on set has the personality and voice of a wet noodle (boring as hell). Rinaldi is fine but he's a story teller. Where are the usual cast of characters??? Migliori, Stevens really good personalities giving the jockey point of view, Acacia nowhere to be found, Kitchen Laduca and Searling hardly getting a voice as to betting angles (given about a whole minute or so to break it all down as they are loading in the gate). Everything that made America's Day at the Races special are no where to be found... Sad. I was so looking forward to NYRA's telecast.

The coverage was a little weak better coverage preakness day.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2023, 10:51:02 AM »
That vile NYRA  midget Andy Serling went 0-13 on the day.

Fuck that dwarf.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023, 11:09:13 AM »
That vile NYRA  midget Andy Serling went 0-13 on the day.

Fuck that dwarf.

CALHOUN how do you really feel???

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023, 02:33:43 PM »
Tom Amos (is good as usual bringing the voice of a trainer to the set),
You aware Amoss is currently doing a 60 day suspension (with a $5k fine) for doping at Hoosier?

His interview of Baffert was a fucking insult to everyone who gives a shit.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 03:48:37 PM »
You aware Amoss is currently doing a 60 day suspension (with a $5k fine) for doping at Hoosier?

His interview of Baffert was a fucking insult to everyone who gives a shit.

The business needs an overhaul from the inside out and back again.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 08:08:43 PM »
Hey XYZ you weak coward. You wouldn't know a horse if it bit you on the arse.    Give it away loser.

Hey boys and girls look Its Blutarsky's love child, little Paulie. I didnt know Cocks could type. Yet alone have any literacy. Good boy. Baby bitch.   11.tb

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 08:25:18 PM »
Hey boys and girls look Its Blutarsky's love child, little Paulie. I didnt know Cocks could type. Yet alone have any literacy. Good boy. Baby bitch.   11.tb

Rewind repeat....I really do live in your skull, sad 4U
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal