Author Topic: watchin todays episode of FIVE.  (Read 2197 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
watchin todays episode of FIVE.
« on: August 24, 2022, 06:01:49 PM »
Discusssssin student loan forgiveness. JOHN FRANK ARMY will say first he no like it. YA all know he got his undergrad paid by UNCLE as it should be. He then went on and paid for his GRADUATE degree and POST GRADUATE by workin and it took him awhile.
Now that WHORE JUDGE PIERONE or whatever the FUC she calls herself is on a RAMPAGE. Every show she has to state(I was a JUDGE and I know all legal issues,Except she the fuckin dumbest SLUT on planet). Today she statin everyone that took out a student loan must repay. The slut then goes on to say that my parents were RICH and they paid my LAZY ASS all the years I attended college. Then goes on to say they should not be on hook to pay extra taxes for forgiveness. This from a SLUT who never had to pay a DIME for EDUCATION. WHAT a FUCKIN WITCH BITCH.
There needs to be a scaffold built in D.C. Like the unjustified hangin of SIOUX in MINNISOTA in the late 1850's. People like this bitch and the past administration all need to be hung at same time in PUBLIC EXECUTION.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: watchin todays episode of FIVE.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 06:00:30 PM »
Soooose the BITCH PEEoneeee is at it again. Obviously she no want to talk about her supeeena to a grand jury about her past lies on FOX.
So previviously she gloaten about TEX gov ABBOTT sending busloads of migrants to DEM cities. And she gleefullll.
But today because MAYOR LIGHTFOOT of CHICAGO started detourin them to REBUG TRUMP supurbs she becomes very angry and proclaims what a SHIT LIGHTFOOT is.
My thinkin here is. Had the SLUT not born into RICH parents and not appionted vrs elected,you would see her arrestessssted in VEGAS on live as the unintellectual WHORE FUC she be.

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
Re: watchin todays episode of FIVE.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2022, 12:03:01 AM »
DID YOU VOTE FOR IKE?

lives matter  > 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal