Author Topic: Yonkers 1st Race Tonight ?  (Read 3078 times)

makingit

• Open / FFA
Yonkers 1st Race Tonight ?
« on: August 16, 2022, 07:49:35 PM »
I don't have live video. Anyone know what happened in the race?

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: Yonkers 1st Race Tonight ?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 08:01:08 PM »
You are on your own. You will have to watch the replay.  73cv.2

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 08:40:41 PM »
prolly a fixed race?

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 08:43:59 PM »
Did the windows stay open too long after ?

makingit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2022, 08:45:37 PM »
Qas Herzog at Yonkers tonight and given an extra 12 seconds or so ?

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2022, 09:06:06 PM »
Race 1 money was refunded. Don’t know why. The chart was clean. No accidents.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 09:31:30 PM »
I just watched the replay on Twinspires.
Recall lights were on at the start. It was announced it screwed up some of the drivers at the start.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2022, 08:19:12 AM »
Just watched the replay.
It's obvious the STARTER screwed up and did something I've never seen. After the recall lights were put on-the starter continued on like it was a real race!!! He sped up and opened the gates--which obviously the drivers took as the race being on---no loudspeaker warning-no red lights flashing around the track--nothing. It actually only seemed to mostly adversely affect Burkes's horse the favorite
who was a real asshole behind the gate and broke-then started pacing again in the stretch but was 5 lengths behind the gate at the start. Yonkers better invest in a loudspeaker for the car.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 08:26:29 AM by bond »

mgriffin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2022, 01:28:29 PM »
I've watched the replay multiple times and I still can't tell if the lights came on.
Watching the horses and drivers, the only one that was not at the gate was the # 5 horse (Brennan)
The race went on as such.
Watching the stretch with Stratton on the lead, he drove the horse like it was a qualifier and not a regular race.
Not too much urging in the lane as the 48-1 shot pulled close and then got by him in the shadow of the wire.
Yonkers is a joke! Add embarrassment to that too.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2022, 03:46:57 PM »
Watched the race live; and had devitas horse in 1st leg at 48-1. Didnt matter as my single in the 4 races (an alexander horse ran 3rd in 3rd race) but was a typical yonkers fuck up. I thought t h e announcer handled it poorly. Should have said when the lights came on its a recall and he didnt. So many thought  Brennan was simply dumping a 1-5 favorite. Brennan himself didnt seem to know what was going on. He took back initially and then tried to reengage 20 seconds into the race.

To compound matters, the announcer said after the race all bets will be refunded; which of course wasnt true pick 4 tickets got an all  for the first. So my wager, which used  bombs in the first was a waste as i had used several chalks in legs 2 and 4 as well as the second favorite in third. Yonkers sucks

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2022, 05:28:17 PM »
Watched the race live;   was a typical yonkers fuck up. I thought t h e announcer handled it poorly. Should have said when the lights came on its a recall and he didnt.

To compound matters, the announcer said after the race all bets will be refunded; which of course wasnt true pick 4 tickets got an all  for the first. . Yonkers sucks

WHAT THE FUCK DOES WHO YOU BET OR DIDNT HAVE, HAVE TO DO WITH THE RACE? 

ABSOFUKN LUTELY NOTHING

SAVE YOUR RED BOARDING SOB STORY FOR SOMEONE WHO GIVES A RATS ASS

AND STICK TO THE FACTS MAM, JUST THE FUKN FACTS

John1417

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2022, 10:05:44 PM »
Just watched the replay.
It's obvious the STARTER screwed up and did something I've never seen. After the recall lights were put on-the starter continued on like it was a real race!!! He sped up and opened the gates--which obviously the drivers took as the race being on---no loudspeaker warning-no red lights flashing around the track--nothing. It actually only seemed to mostly adversely affect Burkes's horse the favorite
who was a real asshole behind the gate and broke-then started pacing again in the stretch but was 5 lengths behind the gate at the start. Yonkers better invest in a loudspeaker for the car.
I agree.
If the lights were on, the gate should never have been opened.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal