Author Topic: Deadpool  (Read 21642 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57896
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Deadpool
« on: August 17, 2022, 08:44:40 PM »
You ain’t kidding
Snooze fest

Here
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 08:50:35 PM »
Deadpool. Great Clint Eastwood movie.  ;D

Emperor Dapple

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1204
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 08:58:00 PM »
Deadpool. Great Clint Eastwood movie.  ;D

wasn't that a Ryan Reynolds's movie ?

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57896
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 09:17:09 PM »
Deadpool

Marvel
Movie funny as shit

So is Deadpool 2

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16545
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 06:37:49 AM »
You ain’t kidding
Snooze fest


How can I help?

I just got back from a month hiking the Appalachian Trail.

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 01:56:22 PM »
wasn't that a Ryan Reynolds's movie ?

1988 Dirty Harry movie.

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4775
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 07:15:46 PM »
How can I help?

I just got back from a month hiking the Appalachian Trail.




See any hillbillies?   

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 10443
Re: Deadpool
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 08:51:18 PM »
COLONEL: Interesting if actually TRUE.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Not what I said at all ngc3 I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
    Today at 07:34:43 PM
  • darnoldrocks: 2 year olds don't need rest ???  I disagree.
    Today at 07:30:30 PM
  • JT: Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
    Today at 07:25:49 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Between the 11th and 26th.   DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
    Today at 07:24:34 PM
  • JT: I gotcha  tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
    Today at 07:24:14 PM
  • JT: He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
    Today at 07:22:48 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th.   Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
    Today at 07:22:11 PM
  • JT: He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
    Today at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal