Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 180608 times)

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #495 on: October 02, 2022, 07:41:55 AM »
 IT OBVIOUS THAT MIKE REGARDS PLOP AS A THREAT. EVERYONE IS SPOSED TO SEE THINGS AS HE DO, NO DIFERENCE OF OPINES ALLOWED,  IT IS HIM, WHO JUST CANT STAY AWAY.. HIS SMELL GIVES HIM AWAY.. HARNESS RACING SAID .IT DIDNT WANT HIM, SO HE HAS AN AGENDA
HOPE HE BURNS EVERY BRIDGE BEHIND HIM

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #496 on: October 02, 2022, 09:34:14 AM »
IT OBVIOUS THAT MIKE REGARDS PLOP AS A THREAT. EVERYONE IS SPOSED TO SEE THINGS AS HE DO, NO DIFERENCE OF OPINES ALLOWED,  IT IS HIM, WHO JUST CANT STAY AWAY.. HIS SMELL GIVES HIM AWAY.. HARNESS RACING SAID .IT DIDNT WANT HIM, SO HE HAS AN AGENDA
HOPE HE BURNS EVERY BRIDGE BEHIND HIM

Bingo  tmbz1

Back In the Day

• NW-1
« Reply #497 on: October 02, 2022, 10:03:33 AM »
FOR MIKES EYES, AT ONE TIME THERE WAS A POSTER, FORGET HIS NAME. BUT HIS CLAIM TO FAME, HE OWNED THE STEED MEL MARA WITH THAT CHEAT DETERS.

HE USED TO CLICK ON A MEMBERS PROFILE BUTTON AND KEEP RECORDS OF EVERYONES EMAIL ADDYS AND ANY OTHER INFO HE COULD STEAL, ONCE SOMEONE CAUGHT HIM IN THE ACT AND POSTED HIS TWITTER PICS HIS HOME ADDRESS SO ONE AND SO FORTH, HE QUIT THE PLOP BUT EVERYONE CREATED NEW NAMES TO PROTECT THIER PRIVACY, AS THERE WERE SEVERAL TRACK PERSONAL WHO WOULD USE THTA INFO INTO BRIBING HORSRMEN TO BECOME RATS ON THEIR BRETHEREN... JUST AXE THE CHICAGO CREW ABOUT THE JOHNSTONS AND DOC NECROPSKY AND HOOBER UP IN SARATOGO

.PLUS YOU CANT BE SURE IF THE NAME SOMEONE IS USING  AS 'THEIRS' AS OPPOSED TO AN ENEMY TO ORDER PIZZA AT 3 AM

PEOPLE IN THIS INDUSTRY ARE JUST THAT WAY

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #498 on: October 02, 2022, 12:38:15 PM »
How can I explain for those here "which there are many" who due to lack of intelligence cannot comprehend. Just because Horseplop is operating through an offshore server in Iceland and "protected" regarding the true identity of the real owners who live in the US does not mean is is exempt from FTC laws. FTC btw stands for Federal Trade Commission in case you need clarity. Feeling as though they are safe posting and bashing without actual fact "defamation" falls under all the laws of the United States. So if someone who has the finances to pursue shutting this site down AGAIN, especially now with the new laws that are on the books regarding cyber bulllying, it could be weeks, it could be months. Horseplops days are numbered. Basic knowledge of how the internet works, how it is and isn't protected. Not to mention an entity operating across international lines is proof there is intent to cover its ass from the same scrutiny as anyone else who breaks the law in the states themselves. My point? You pissed someone off sitting here running your mouths about them and they said fuck it you are done. They have to resources to close this site down. And they will. So enjoy for now. Morons.  ngc3

holy shit you are delusional---you really think this is a possibility in this reality? if this was the case the entire internet and every celebrity would be in these court cases..none the less amazing how much you are backing dowse. keep up the good work "cleaning" up the game  ngc3

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #499 on: October 02, 2022, 12:45:42 PM »
holy shit you are delusional---you really think this is a possibility in this reality? if this was the case the entire internet and every celebrity would be in these court cases..none the less amazing how much you are backing dowse. keep up the good work "cleaning" up the game  ngc3

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #500 on: October 02, 2022, 01:28:37 PM »
How can I explain for those here "which there are many" who due to lack of intelligence cannot comprehend. Just because Horseplop is operating through an offshore server in Iceland and "protected" regarding the true identity of the real owners who live in the US does not mean is is exempt from FTC laws. FTC btw stands for Federal Trade Commission in case you need clarity. Feeling as though they are safe posting and bashing without actual fact "defamation" falls under all the laws of the United States. So if someone who has the finances to pursue shutting this site down AGAIN, especially now with the new laws that are on the books regarding cyber bulllying, it could be weeks, it could be months. Horseplops days are numbered. Basic knowledge of how the internet works, how it is and isn't protected. Not to mention an entity operating across international lines is proof there is intent to cover its ass from the same scrutiny as anyone else who breaks the law in the states themselves. My point? You pissed someone off sitting here running your mouths about them and they said fuck it you are done. They have to resources to close this site down. And they will. So enjoy for now. Morons.  ngc3

Is Dowse 100% clean ?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #501 on: October 02, 2022, 03:25:20 PM »
I don't know why they call it Iceland.  Its actually quite balmy at times

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #502 on: October 02, 2022, 03:59:05 PM »
If Dowse isn't clean I am positive it will come out in round 2. Now back to Horseplop...
So, based offshore through a server in Iceland. Owned by a new partnership in Pennsylvania. Still moderated under their direction by Tim Carlson in Illinois. Who has the authority to take down or ban as he see's fit. What a fuckinnnnnnnng joke. Not gonna be long dumbasses.  ngc3
joke ,this is no joke

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #503 on: October 02, 2022, 04:04:08 PM »
Let's bring back "Chicago Barn to Wire"

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #504 on: October 02, 2022, 06:00:38 PM »
Deadbeat Dads don't have the brains to shut anything down.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #505 on: October 02, 2022, 06:56:49 PM »
Deadbeat Dads don't have the brains to shut anything down.

Who is a deadbeat dad?  And why does Mike seem to be backing Dowse?  Winning at 34% and hitting the board 63% of the time throws up a lot of red flags.  That's all people are saying Mikey.  You either have some type of edge (legal or otherwise) or you are the greatest trainer of all time.  Now, I will also say these high percentage guys have to be good horsemen also.  You still have to rig them correctly and have them in top form.  And why point out Josh helping Mark Ford (someone you hate) and not all the others he was or currently is helping?

And FYI, people as old as you that wear their hat backwards don't look cool, they look like they have dementia
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 06:58:50 PM by Harness racer »

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #506 on: October 02, 2022, 07:05:54 PM »
Just asking why you don't point out all the others that accept his help?  It's not right for Ford or anyone else if the guy is banded.  Wouldn't you agree?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 07:08:18 PM by Harness racer »

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #507 on: October 02, 2022, 07:21:54 PM »
I don't see Josh Marks in ANYONE else's barns right now. I don't see Josh Marks TRAINING at ANYONE ELSE's farm right now. Next...

Because you choose not to see it.  Just like you pick and choose who you try to "bring to justice".  Just admit it's a personal vendetta against certain people.  It's ok, if you don't like them, you don't like them.  But cut the "I want to save the game" bullshit.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #508 on: October 02, 2022, 07:31:18 PM »
josh invested in a weed dispencery in Colorado,he is in denver ,living happily ever after

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #509 on: October 02, 2022, 07:46:04 PM »
Is Dowse 100% clean ?

No one that is competitive is 100% clean.  Just the way the game is now.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal