Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 182299 times)

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2022, 10:41:18 PM »
ARE YOU GUYS SURE THIS ISNT SOUR GRAPES. ALL OF THE HORSEPLOP GUYS HAVE CHECKERED PASTS. ANOTHER POSTER ON PLOP JUST PM’ED ME SAYING THIS PETULLI GUY IS BANNED. COUKD BE JUST MAD AT EVERYONE LIKE NANCE IS.
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2022, 10:48:32 PM »
ARE YOU GUYS SURE THIS ISNT SOUR GRAPES. ALL OF THE HORSEPLOP GUYS HAVE CHECKERED PASTS. ANOTHER POSTER ON PLOP JUST PM’ED ME SAYING THIS PETULLI GUY IS BANNED. COUKD BE JUST MAD AT EVERYONE LIKE NANCE IS.

That might be his brother that is banned. He even took a shot at him in one of the videos.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2022, 10:50:26 PM »
Please don’t drop your pants ;D

Simon thinks Pigland is a brother and he's begging.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2022, 11:10:32 PM »
I WATCHED THE VIDEOS AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THE SHIT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN. LOTS OF PEOPLE INVOLVED IN HORSE DOPING RACE FIXING ETC ETC ETC. TLL US MORE!,,
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

NY USTA VP

• NW-1
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2022, 11:20:23 PM »
So yes I had to come to horseplop to let all of you angry gamblers know the truth. All of my colleagues and friends at the USTA are ready to file a lawsuit against Petrelli and horseplop because you all are letting this guy bash good people. Nobody wants to read this trashy website. This is only way Petrelli can be heard. He is angry for being banned from Goshen grounds for his integrity issues. That is all I will say for now. For you horseplop people who think you know you don’t know this guy and his brother. Take care all of you and I will post the lawsuit if this joker keeps up his bs.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2022, 11:24:05 PM »
So yes I had to come to horseplop to let all of you angry gamblers know the truth. All of my colleagues and friends at the USTA are ready to file a lawsuit against Petrelli and horseplop because you all are letting this guy bash good people. Nobody wants to read this trashy website. This is only way Petrelli can be heard. He is angry for being banned from Goshen grounds for his integrity issues. That is all I will say for now. For you horseplop people who think you know you don’t know this guy and his brother. Take care all of you and I will post the lawsuit if this joker keeps up his bs.

Why should anybody believe what you write. Your name USTA is shit to just about everyone here.
GSAC

NY USTA VP

• NW-1
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2022, 11:27:26 PM »
Why should anybody believe what you write. Your name USTA is shit to just about everyone here.
GSAC
I am not one bit surprised by your filthy reply. You must be petrelli’s family. Like I said before just enjoy horseplop because no other website would allow you to post such filth. Enjoy your little party.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2022, 11:36:46 PM »
I am not one bit surprised by your filthy reply. You must be petrelli’s family. Like I said before just enjoy horseplop because no other website would allow you to post such filth. Enjoy your little party.

You came on here and said nobody wants to read this trashy website and you threaten the site with a lawsuit. You dropped the gloves on your first post and got down and dirty. You can stick the USTA up your ass with all of your corrupt colleagues and friends.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2022, 11:37:35 PM »
 96z.p

NY USTA VP

• NW-1
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2022, 11:41:39 PM »
You sir are the reason why nobody reads horseplop or takes this website seriously. They don’t have a moderator or apparently they allow people such as yourself post trash that you would never be allowed to on any other website. Petrelli has more more credibility and if the USTA finds out who you are you too will be sued and banned.

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2022, 11:54:33 PM »
You sir are the reason why nobody reads horseplop or takes this website seriously. They don’t have a moderator or apparently they allow people such as yourself post trash that you would never be allowed to on any other website. Petrelli has more more credibility and if the USTA finds out who you are you too will be sued and banned.

Sued and banned for what ? and where ?
AND for your nobody reads horseplop, well Simon Allard, the fine outstanding young man that your shithole company licensed has 117,320 views and D Paloan has 261,408 views. That's only 2 out of thousands of posts.  11.wp 11.wp

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2022, 12:27:25 AM »
he is saying some good stuff that needs to be said -but on facebook the other day one of his friends was supporting nick surick and he said nothing about it - you cant talk shit if you are friends with that low life weasel- i guess its ok if his friends support criminals

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2022, 12:28:33 AM »
i like what he's saying but one of his friends supported nick surick last week and he didnt say shit to him....i guess thats ok

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2022, 06:41:43 AM »
you too will be sued and banned.
don't bother.  Everyone on your list is broke

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2022, 07:59:30 AM »
don't bother.  Everyone on your list is broke

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal