Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 183029 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #780 on: January 04, 2023, 11:57:35 PM »
Yes, exactly, nothing conclusive or evidentiary that your posts had any connection to the dead horse in a fence for over a week. I asked for any type of proof that would exemplify that you did the honorable thing and reported the incident to any goverening body whom might listen. But you offered no such proof. I apologize but  I’m not a big social media guy. I post here every so often and a few other places but don’t live my life on social media so I won’t see any of you further postings unless I run across them here on the harness topic. But I have no beef with you and hope that your future endeavors are all positive and fruitful. Just a little advice, put your personal vendettas aside and stay focused on the end goal. Best of luck.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #781 on: January 05, 2023, 12:04:29 AM »
Again, I have no beef with you but you offer no valid proof that you took the position and did the right thing by reporting this incident. Don’t care if your friends with the other party or if you hate their guts. I deal with proof, tangile or untangle evidence. I don’t buy any story and I learned long ago if someone is telling a story and it doesn’t make sense, someone along the line it’s probavle because it’s deceitful. Too sleepy to go any further. Again, I wish you luck in your quest for justice, trying to expose others, saving horses, or whatever it is you’re trying to accomplish. ☘️
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

peterose822

• Top Claimer
« Reply #782 on: January 05, 2023, 11:45:07 AM »
Nothing to do with the topic at hand??? LMAO Ok. Oh and this too, just because, doubt me?
That is just a follow up to another matter, I don't host the meetings. Notice the "J". Same person. Anyway, I will have A LOT more to entertain all of you on my FB page and YouTube tomorrow.

I wonder how many f bombs will you use in this meeting?
I actually  thought about sending you a little money.....but after watching your videos , I thought better of it.
I believe you are your own worst enemy.
Many times its not what you say, but how you say it. I don't see many "sponsorships" going your way because of that reason alone.
Its a shame too because I side with you on a lot of the issues you bring up!  Good Luck

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #783 on: January 05, 2023, 06:02:19 PM »
Exactly!!! If you want to start a business, this isn't the way to gain momentum.  Who would donate to someone who publicly posts that type of thing?  He is doing a decent thing with the horses, but he shouldn't be the face of any reputable organization.  tmbz1

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #784 on: January 05, 2023, 06:38:52 PM »
I wonder how many f bombs will you use in this meeting?
I actually  thought about sending you a little money.....but after watching your videos , I thought better of it.
I believe you are your own worst enemy.
Many times its not what you say, but how you say it. I don't see many "sponsorships" going your way because of that reason alone.
Its a shame too because I side with you on a lot of the issues you bring up!  Good Luck

Gets much of what he says only partially correct. On purpose??? Then makes half-ass corrections (mostly just blowing it off with “whatever, doesn’t matter”.
Makes one question his credibility on other issues.
Reread It

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #785 on: January 05, 2023, 06:57:44 PM »
its not easy exposeing these cheat

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #786 on: January 05, 2023, 07:10:44 PM »
its not easy exposeing these cheat

Please stop making him feel important since you are clearly mocking him!

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #788 on: January 05, 2023, 10:02:05 PM »
It's normal for a horse to be cast decomposing in a fence for over a week to the point it is being eaten. Yeah. Pays herself a healthy paycheck with handouts so we can see this. Don't worry. I have the rest of the pics too. Every horse on the same farm.

Speaking of PAY…..what percent of donated dollars go to the administration of PETA vs directly to saving the animals?
Reread It

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #789 on: January 06, 2023, 06:15:42 AM »
Just a tease. There will be A LOT more tomorrow. As for private? Read the law and case law on privacy regarding messages through social media. Especially her threat. Sue me.

Are you still the ‘only one…..showing these folks the good side of harness racing’?
Reread It

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #790 on: January 06, 2023, 01:14:53 PM »
Speaking of PAY…..what percent of donated dollars go to the administration of PETA vs directly to saving the animals?

Exactly, PETA is as big a crock as any of the others.  Big organizations always have someone skimming of the top. 

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #791 on: January 06, 2023, 01:24:07 PM »
https://youtube.com/shorts/sLi5AQEoj14?feature=share
Spineless chicken shit cowards.

That shows you going there, was anything accomplished?  And if you are shown these things by employees there, what are they doing while all this is going on?  But I do agree there is no valid excuse for this type of thing happening!  Someone should have to answer some questions.  You are blaming someone making decent money off a non-profit, and I get it that they are ultimately in charge.  But what were all the farm employees doing while this was taking place?

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #792 on: January 06, 2023, 01:47:29 PM »
Fact 1: SRF is absolutely a poorly run shit hole and a stain on the sport before this
Fact 2: SRF cannot/won't get certified by the STA and therefore the USTA but because important people are connected to it, people still assume that its doing good work. (Looking at you John Campbell)

TLDR Don't donate to SRF, donate to the certified Charities. New Vocations, Purple Haze, etc   

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #793 on: January 06, 2023, 01:56:19 PM »
Fact 1: SRF is absolutely a poorly run shit hole and a stain on the sport before this
Fact 2: SRF cannot/won't get certified by the STA and therefore the USTA but because important people are connected to it, people still assume that its doing good work. (Looking at you John Campbell)

TLDR Don't donate to SRF, donate to the certified Charities. New Vocations, Purple Haze, etc   

I always heard good things about New Vocations.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #794 on: January 06, 2023, 04:49:22 PM »

Wanda (p.haze) loves the horses, need a thousand more of her & less gural

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: A dolla makes Jerry Holla
    Today at 10:25:26 AM
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal