Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 182061 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #720 on: November 19, 2022, 01:52:11 AM »
you know i was all for most of what this dude was doing till he started campaigning to defund horse racing. what a piece of fucking shit scumbag move that is . you really want everyone in the horse racing business to lose their livelihood? because of a few bad apples? its really convenient that as soon as your out of the business you get on a high horse about defunding it. you really are a sick selfish fuck that only cares about your little peon vendetta . be a fucking man and deal with your enemies directly instead of attacking hard working innocent people that give their lives to horses. if those slot money gets taken away and racing folds.. what do you think happens to 75% of the horses? they will fucking die! we have problems supported unwanted horses as it is. if you really cared about the horses you would know that would be the equivalent of the holocaust for them but you really are either too dumb or too selfish to care. you were a noone for years, you finally got some attention in this industry but not from being a horseman , instead you are now a peta pet . its amazing you dont see how selfish you are and are acting like a crying 5 year old that didnt get his way so you want to flip the monopoly board. you are what they call a social justice warrior. you pretend to be ethical to get compassion and support  from people but really are just serving your own ego. it really is pathetic. seek therapy asap

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #721 on: November 19, 2022, 01:56:33 AM »
Well said!  Eat a dick SCM!!!  tmbz1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #722 on: November 19, 2022, 08:37:27 PM »
you know i was all for most of what this dude was doing till he started campaigning to defund horse racing. what a piece of fucking shit scumbag move that is . you really want everyone in the horse racing business to lose their livelihood? because of a few bad apples? its really convenient that as soon as your out of the business you get on a high horse about defunding it. you really are a sick selfish fuck that only cares about your little peon vendetta . be a fucking man and deal with your enemies directly instead of attacking hard working innocent people that give their lives to horses. if those slot money gets taken away and racing folds.. what do you think happens to 75% of the horses? they will fucking die! we have problems supported unwanted horses as it is. if you really cared about the horses you would know that would be the equivalent of the holocaust for them but you really are either too dumb or too selfish to care. you were a noone for years, you finally got some attention in this industry but not from being a horseman , instead you are now a peta pet . its amazing you dont see how selfish you are and are acting like a crying 5 year old that didnt get his way so you want to flip the monopoly board. you are what they call a social justice warrior. you pretend to be ethical to get compassion and support  from people but really are just serving your own ego. it really is pathetic. seek therapy asap
Way to go hot2trot. Great post. Shopping cart mike deserves to come up missing. He needs a healthy dose of ass cancer while he’s at it. No good cocksucking old man

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #723 on: November 19, 2022, 09:29:38 PM »
If the "hard working" people would help themselves by doing all they could to get the "bad apples" out, I could support them. 

Their hands may not be completely dirty, but if they have been involved in harness racing for more than 10 years, they likely have had the opportunity to actively help the sport by saying something. 

The rapture cleans everything.  Maybe harness racing needs one of those. 

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #724 on: December 24, 2022, 10:50:07 AM »
I cannot believe how many topics there are dedicated to me. I think a bunch of you need to find a new hobby as your New Year's Resolution. Anyway, real news. The USTA, its officers and Michelle Kopiec are facing a defamation lawsuit. Fact. No not me. But someone really fucked up thinking real world law does not apply to them.  ngc3

Why do you have to be a bitch and toss a tease. Give a name and some details. You’re like a fucking child.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #725 on: December 24, 2022, 10:53:41 AM »
Why do you have to be a bitch and toss a tease. Give a name and some details. You’re like a fucking child.

He is a fucking child.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #726 on: December 24, 2022, 11:04:22 AM »
I cannot believe how many topics there are dedicated to me. I think a bunch of you need to find a new hobby as your New Year's Resolution. Anyway, real news. The USTA, its officers and Michelle Kopiec are facing a defamation lawsuit. Fact. No not me. But someone really fucked up thinking real world law does not apply to them.  ngc3

Does this individual have experience with defamation suits? Successful or otherwise?
Reread It

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #727 on: December 24, 2022, 11:17:33 AM »
Why do you have to be a bitch

He is a fucking child.

He's a bitch AND a fucking child tmbz1

BP and his wife live in a $600k house in Florida.  tmbz1

He lives in a tack room and uses a pellet stove to not freeze to death.   52xc.2 52xc.2

He attacks BP and his wife.  He attacks Jasin's Mother.  He attacks the guy who might be balls deep with his .  He attacks his   91z.his

He's a coward.  I've seen him around and he talks to absolutely nobody other than the same 12 elderly that frequent his Youtubes and Facebook.  tmbz1

He's such  a coward that he deleted his BP video and when called out to explain why, he responded that he accomplished what he set out to do.  87xc.2 87xc.2

He has not returned my phone messages and has blocked my number.

What a feeble coward.   68xv.2 68xv.2

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #728 on: December 24, 2022, 02:55:11 PM »
Defamation is tough to prove. There has to be proof the actions of the defendant caused harm. In this case not only have they posted information on a non member, an employee attached her name to it so she will also be named in the suit. That being Michele Kopiec who obviously does not question what she posts not any different than a journalist. So while the plop tart cowards who continue to hide.their true identities, yet call others cowards spewing to the same 25 pieces of barn trash on a.forum that does maybe 1/10th the interaction my social media does. Why isn't anyone questioning the USTA here for taking to time to pursue a non member? Two reasons, chicken shits here
have zero backbone AND a good number of the plop tarts here are actual officials of the USTA. Bet on that. Might be the only ticket some of these losers here cash.  ngc3 P.S....Calhoun will post his picks for Cumberland today any minute now. What a perfect example of an afterbirth that lived.

The question was; does the individual have experience with defamation lawsuits? And, were the results favorable?
Reread It

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #729 on: December 24, 2022, 11:09:20 PM »
It was killing you so you just had to get this thread back on the first page. Ok it’s Christmas so now you can thank horseplop for putting your name out there and making you famous. Say thank you little boy

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #730 on: December 25, 2022, 06:01:01 AM »
Just because he shits in his diaper like a little boy doesn't make him one.  Stay warm SCM and I hope meals on wheels doesn't forget you.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #731 on: December 25, 2022, 09:40:49 PM »
Just because he shits in his diaper like a little boy doesn't make him one.  Stay warm SCM and I hope meals on wheels doesn't forget you.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #732 on: December 25, 2022, 10:08:09 PM »

S.C.M- if you need a turkey or a Christmas ham, let me know

always willing to help those who are unfortunate

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #733 on: December 25, 2022, 11:05:40 PM »
Since horseplop made mike famous, the owners of the forum should buy mike an electric shopping cart with the basket in front for him to put his life belongings in. Or maybe we can start a go fund me and get him a bicycle like Pee-Wee Herman had.

Lotsofpace

• 4 claimer
« Reply #734 on: December 25, 2022, 11:10:42 PM »
BAN SCM IN 2023’ 11.wp
No good winey bitch. Terrible for the business
Stirring the pot when he’s not even invited to dinner.
GOSAC MIKE!

Merry Christmas to everyone… tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal