Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 182848 times)

NY USTA VP

• NW-1
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2022, 09:21:44 PM »
What was his duties
It was before my time there

Horseman45

• NW-1
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2022, 11:11:29 PM »
He went into Goshen with the attitude with I'm going to take this place over fought with everyone and got thrown out for all the trouble he caused pluse he was the only one causing a fit over the conditions at the track in winter

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2022, 06:54:21 AM »
How can Ray be called a classy guy and spit in someone's face?  Sounds like a conflict of interests.   ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2022, 06:58:19 AM »
Videos are funny, but this guy reminds me of an old guy at the park sitting on a bench telling stories to any stranger that sits down.   ngc3

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2022, 07:02:21 AM »
REMEMBER THIS, IN THIS INDUSTRY,WHEN U ARE A LOSER, THE OTHER GUY MUST CHEAT

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2022, 07:04:01 AM »
Even the people losing are cheats!  Their stuff just isn't as good.  No one races on hay and oats anymore.  Everyone looks for an edge.  Some are just willing to take it further and don't care what they put in their horses.  tmbz1

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2022, 04:29:53 PM »
The Goshen stuff sounds like any training center I'v been at. Top stables catered to, should be they pay for the largest share stalls. But this is a fucking soap opera.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2022, 04:34:10 PM »
The Goshen stuff sounds like any training center I'v been at. Top stables catered to, should be they pay for the largest share stalls. But this is a fucking soap opera.

They should be catered to.  This guy is a joke.  People get thrown off farms all the time for 1 of 2 reasons.  Pain in the ass or deadbeats!  Quit crying and move on.  If Ray said here's the magic potion that guy would put it in a syringe no questions asked.

Horseman45

• NW-1
« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2022, 04:44:12 PM »
Facts if he kept his mouth shut and didn't go on his Karen temper tantrum he'd still be there. Facts even his owner told him to knock it off that's why he got booted. I laugh at this crusade he's on but hardly mentions the fact that he worked for Allard and Guido

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2022, 04:55:44 PM »
Really?  Funny he hasn't mentioned that.  Care to shed some light on that Mr. voice of the people?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2022, 05:39:18 PM »
Facts if he kept his mouth shut and didn't go on his Karen temper tantrum he'd still be there. Facts even his owner told him to knock it off that's why he got booted. I laugh at this crusade he's on but hardly mentions the fact that he worked for Allard and Guido

He went into Goshen with the attitude with I'm going to take this place over fought with everyone and got thrown out for all the trouble he caused pluse he was the only one causing a fit over the conditions at the track in winter

Welp,

Seems that he is wiping the floor with your ass right now, eh?

Best advice ... Stay down.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2022, 06:27:48 PM »
Welp,

Seems that he is wiping the floor with your ass right now, eh?

Best advice ... Stay down.

Fetal position ?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2022, 07:14:24 PM »
He may have some valid points...but his life is very sad to me!  What are you hoping to accomplish out of all of this?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2022, 08:00:45 PM »
Good fucking riddance.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2022, 08:24:15 PM »
Good fucking riddance.

I have a feeling that will be the 1st in a long line of farewell speeches.  Guy seems to love the attention he's getting.  Thinks he's some sort of minor celebrity when he's just a joke.  Who gives a fuck if the track was in shitty condition?  You could've packed your shit up and moved if you didn't like it.  Or withhold stall rent and see how that works.  I do plan on watching outside the courthouse live streams just because I think it will be funny to see those fucking losers after they learn their fate!  I hope this nut job heckles those pieces of shit!  I see that as his only worthwhile contribution!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal