Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 183076 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #465 on: September 29, 2022, 11:48:11 PM »
Really...
Well allow me to get you up to speed Skippy. My brother, I'm not him. Couldn't care less what he does, that's his business. My record is pristine. Next, Rick Dane and Banca??? How fucking stupid are you? Dane rolled on Banca you fucking moron. Dane cried like a baby after his sentencing right in front of me outside the courtroom. NOBODY has approached me. Know why? I am not the one who put them in the position they are in. THEY DID, and are finally paying thanks to the federal government who is doing the job nobody has ever done in the business before. Get over your mafia movie dramatic bullshit. You think because I hardly post here I "disappeared"? No, I don't need to post here. You clowns can't stop talking about me, like beyond obsessed talking. Seek help. And now, Golden Shoe. Funny thing is I rarely even talk about the place. Since I left it looks like a fucking shithole. And Guido is going to do time, Grasso too. Check my last vid on YouTube, I was there this morning to find out the sentecing is postponed until November 3rd. Yeah I am fucking shitting my pants around these people .  ngc3 And Goshen. SUE ME. PLEASE!!! So I can testifty next to a judge how I was stating facts. Posted facts. And my videos are pure facts about how the non profit federally funded 501c organization that takes in and begs for donations so the Harriman Foundation matches each penny and that money which is earmarked for use to upkeep a national historic landmark somehow finds its way elsewhere. ABSOLUTELY, please sue me. Defamation.... ngc3
Oh and Horseplop, 15k views of these threads about what I am doing before I even created the fucking account. You should all be thanking me for injecting something new here. And maybe something that will actually help the game in the end. Not the same reruns you morons have been typing about for almost two decades hiding like a bunch of cunts behind screen names because you would shit your fucking pants if anyone ever found out who most of you really are. Pathetic.
Hey easy bro. I got not problem with you. Never met you in my life. I’m only telling you my opinion and last time I checked, I’m entitled to it because it’s mine! You can post whenever or whatever you want, it’s a free country and even better plop is a free forum. Whatever the issue you have bro let it go. Don’t know why you won’t admit that plop did bring you into the spotlight. That’s neither here or there. I viewed each of your videos when you posted them here and believe me so did a lot of other people. But if you are posting them on FB or anywhere else I don’t see them. Since this thread was started I only view the updates on plop. Again no big deal. You don’t want to post them on plop God bless ya bro. I got no beef with you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 11:50:42 PM by MikeAnt »

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2022, 07:17:54 AM »
cant we agree that horse killing is no good?

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2022, 08:11:49 AM »
cant we agree that horse killing is no good?

110% !!!

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2022, 08:44:41 AM »
Few other things to give you all some real insight. First, again do you really think anyone in the business scares me?? Maybe some of you are, not me. Here's how much I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks or what they think they can try with me. Anyone know Jason Bartlett? Probably the closest friend I ever had, until a few weeks ago. Wanna know why? He asked the WRONG fucking question. I don't give a fuck who you are, don't ask me to back down from any of these horse killing drugging pieces of shit. And not just once, three times. I have zero empathy for these scumbags who are convicted, or whoever is next. And if anyone here disagrees, you're one of them. So, I don't give a shit who anyone is, friend or not. I can toss them like a bad habit if they think I will back off. So if anyone feels like they want to say something to me personally, I have a number posted here and all my social media accounts. Anyone can find me with ease, I'll meet you anywhere here in the village. I have made this offer plenty of times, nobody ever shows. Did get a few calls from private numbers, but nobody had the guts to even leave a message. So, scared? Yeah, most of the less than 50 people who post here on a planet with 14 billion people on it. Yet you clowns think Horseplop matters. Maybe to your sorry asses it does.  ngc3

Mike: I'm reading this post . Why do you think Jason would want you to back off? i'd think he would want the business to rid itself of all the drugging cheats too?? Unless it might effect his livelihood?? Just wondering!

Watchandtell

• 4 claimer
« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2022, 09:10:10 AM »
Further, you claim your best friend in the world, ever, is thrown overboard for asking the wrong question?

I don't disagree with most of what you are talking about, but you need help. 

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2022, 09:55:12 AM »
Really? Ok, so asking me to back off guys like Banca who has pled guilty and heading to prison, whose actions led to the deaths of these animals. My response to anyone asking me to do that is fuck off. So I need help? I guess you condone their nonsense. Knowingly fucking others over, risking the health of the animals to the point their fucking hearts explode during a mile or back in the paddock is ok with you. And you tell me I need help. You must be one of these pieces of shit too then.

ur right Mike.. If people are pissed off at you it's only cause ur hitting a nerve..keep up the good work!!

NJ HORSEMAN

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2022, 05:07:46 PM »
 STILL NO LIST, PERHAPS THE WRITER F SAID LIST,  ngc3,  TOLD MIKEY GSAC

(*_*)

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2022, 05:38:59 PM »

Users Online in the Last 24 Hours

1 Staff, 0 Members, 85 Guests.
Mike 
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2022, 07:00:54 PM »
Mike had no reason to come at me. I mean I don’t even know the guy. What’s his beef with horseplop? Most of the relies on this thread are actually positive ones supporting what he’s doing. Is he actually mad cause he has so many views and got famous on plop? I don’t get it but then again I don’t get much of anything on this board.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2022, 08:57:33 PM »
Mike is "going after" these people?  What a fucking idiot.  I think the FBI went after them and all of a sudden you are an activist after getting tossed from Goshen.  Nobody condones horse killing or theses scumbags.  They are complete pieces of shit.  But if any of you think Mike has a fucking thing to do with it...you're crazy!  He is a smelly poopy diaper old man with too much free time.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #475 on: October 01, 2022, 07:32:44 AM »
Really? Ok, so asking me to back off guys like Banca who has pled guilty and heading to prison, whose actions led to the deaths of these animals. My response to anyone asking me to do that is fuck off. So I need help? I guess you condone their nonsense. Knowingly fucking others over, risking the health of the animals to the point their fucking hearts explode during a mile or back in the paddock is ok with you. And you tell me I need help. You must be one of these pieces of shit too then.

Mike, Bianca has been convicted, go get someone that is still racing.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #476 on: October 01, 2022, 09:11:54 AM »
Mike, Bianca has been convicted, go get someone that is still racing.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #477 on: October 01, 2022, 11:03:12 AM »
Someone called me ... Mike is begging for money for his fake horse rescue operation.

He takes Venmo, Paypal and SNAP.

Is it true?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #478 on: October 01, 2022, 11:30:04 AM »
Someone called me ... Mike is begging for money for his fake horse rescue operation.

He takes Venmo, Paypal and SNAP.

Is it true?

SNAP.     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #479 on: October 01, 2022, 12:01:05 PM »

SNAP.     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

SNAP don't buy us poor folk too much groceries nowadays

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal