Author Topic: Jorge L. Vargas Jr.  (Read 12560 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

doug

  • Guest
Jorge L. Vargas Jr.
« on: July 27, 2022, 09:21:42 PM »
What the heck happened to jockey Jorge L. Vargas Jr. ? He was riding the tough NY circuit and was doing ok and then got hurt. Since he's back, it appears thr NY trainers stay far away from him. So he's out of NY. He rarely gets any decent mounts at Monmouth, Parx, or Penn National. I thought he was going to be a good one! Yikes!

luker2453

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 160
Re: Jorge L. Vargas Jr.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 03:10:28 PM »
Yeah, I have noticed that he is riding at the smaller tracks and not doing very well.  I agree, I thought that he was going to be a real nice rider.  Maybe getting hurt took something out of him. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You def showed me, all of us how KFC  ngc3 we didn't turn you into a spamming crying for ADMIN for 4 day bitch  ngc3 you chose that path, and showed when push comes to showve who you are  ;D
    Today at 05:46:58 PM
  • darnoldrocks: There is only one doucebag on this site that I would like to hurt and that's you Tigger.  Please die a miserable death asap.
    Today at 05:45:08 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, Kirby's Ace, Darnoldrcoks KFC, Kenny have nothing to do with this shit they just bandwagon along...but they are as good as guilty.  They start shit and I will fire away then they lie and say I'm Mike here and oustide to attempt to hurt him 8)
    Today at 05:33:24 PM
  • dougie: LOL! I believe that!
    Today at 05:27:05 PM
  • Trigger: These fuckers have enemies.  They haven't been calling Ghostbusters  ngc3
    Today at 05:24:50 PM
  • dougie: Geez.....you can't make this shit up! Nobody outside of Plop would believe it!
    Today at 05:23:48 PM
  • dougie: Giving money to Plopsters to smear someone has got to be one of the sickest things I ever heard on Polp!
    Today at 05:22:53 PM
  • Trigger: We fucking knew what we see, and the escalation but in the know relaible ploppers have confirmed.  It ties a bow on this crime.
    Today at 05:22:29 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal