Author Topic: MLB Spin Rate  (Read 1974 times)

HornbyDuke

• Elite
MLB Spin Rate
« on: June 22, 2023, 08:26:04 PM »
Watching yankee game and mohawk tonight. Germaine gets banded for ten game suspension a few weeks back for using sticky stuff. Lol. He claims just rosin - baseballs equivelent of groom pissed in straw. They ALL say that. Anyway, watching him a few weeks back his curve ball was one of best in bigs. He comes back last week and overunder line jumps to 11 and half runs. I see that, an unbelievably high number and think whats up with that. I mean even two worst pitchers in baseball going against each other never would be an 11plus line. So how do bettors know to inflate line by betting.? As usual, $ talks. So germaine pitches and gives up 7 earned runs in 2 innings. Im laughing watching cause his curve ball looks like the one i threw in little league. Tonight comes out, same thing 8 earned runs in three innings.

Now i dont know, could be 10 games off (2 missed starts) would be expected to adversely impact pitching but 2 me looks like a guy thst was juicing before suspension to one that cant any longer anf has no spin on curveball. Kind of like horsed leaving penaor dowse barn going to another trainer. If your a yankee fan better hope boone makes an equipment change or bettor spots germaine next start. Maybe afding lasix do it.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: MLB Spin Rate
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 12:18:35 AM »
Lol. Just caught the last two innings of the yankees/As game. Germaine throws a perfect game. Obviously a different pitcher tonight. Maybe i was wrong - could well  have been the time off that messed with his curve. If so, not the first time ive misread a sports event. I couldnt me more pleased as a yankees fan though i bet the A's. Baseball is a great game - only second to nfl.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 12:21:55 AM »
Oakland awful.....they won't make playoffs. I don't care about no hitters etc alot of luck.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2023, 05:32:07 PM »
Just seen guy played a $10 ten team crazy parlay.... paying over 900k...needs Bronx bombers they blow a 5 run lead in the 9th....OUCH

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal