Author Topic: The Time has COME.  (Read 2092 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
The Time has COME.
« on: July 01, 2022, 05:02:54 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY this fall will start workin on a book about horseracin. He gonna have time to compile thoughts and recollections about his 40 years at  track and OTB'S' . He told his wife ANDREA he was gonna do it 22 years ago. She went "SURE". And then the book came out called "HORSEPLAYERS" A day at the track. YOU member that CLOCKBRAIN,SRP,SUNRAY PARK, As you very much featured. And I,JOHN FRANK ARMY going this author plagerixed everythin I posted at SHITWIRE. And yousse sayin,NOT. Me wife purchased the book for me and I refused to read. Buried it and on my movin discovered it again.
So I finnally read it 22 years later a week ago. You were RIGHT,for once in yoouse LIFE.WHAT A SHIT BOOK!. A joke of individuals that attend. YOU especially. That's right CLOCKBRAIN,JOHN FRANK ARMY has your #.
AGAIN for the 100th time,HOON is not CLOCKERTERRY, SRP who has not posted in a long time is. What a A-HOLE the fuck is. For 5 years I hated SCOTTY the TELLER,thinkin he was the individual bad mouthin me. We friends again and SRP,TERRY whatever his parents last name be went on provokin. AND you FUC LOVED it. And you got all your ammunition from JANNIE'S forum that you controlled with her.
YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT.
And now I'M gonna write the BOOK. That's right. Not a hate book but along the lines of LET IT RIDE. And not like that POS book that you one of featured. OH yeah,YOU be written about and I ain't lookin to get approval of individuals to get OK to use real names instead of pysdoes,I'M using real names,like I do me own. And people can sue me for SLANDER,GOOD LUCK. JOHN FRANK ARMY tells TRUTH.
NOT like you MC"CHUMP, You useless POS.

Let me write it. In my 40 years I spent everyday at track. JOHN FRANK ARMY knew everyone from MR.D down thru management,security, to players. I nose that I'LL need a publisher and a proof reader,but I gurantee, what I write will be truthful and very entertainin. JOHN FRANK ARMY with his background always wanted to write this book.And HE'S capable. He might also have SCOTTIE the retired teller contribute.

SO,SRP,SUN RAY PARK, CLOCKERTERRY, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
Re: The Time has COME.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 06:19:37 PM »
I will pay to read that book any day of the week.  SRP, clockterry, he has many more fake accounts (as he is now moderator) and will probably remove this post immediately or edit out the rest of it. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 06:42:46 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY this fall will start workin on a book about horseracin. He gonna have time to compile thoughts and recollections about his 40 years at  track and OTB'S' . He told his wife ANDREA he was gonna do it 22 years ago. She went "SURE". And then the book came out called "HORSEPLAYERS" A day at the track. YOU member that CLOCKBRAIN,SRP,SUNRAY PARK, As you very much featured. And I,JOHN FRANK ARMY going this author plagerixed everythin I posted at SHITWIRE. And yousse sayin,NOT. Me wife purchased the book for me and I refused to read. Buried it and on my movin discovered it again.
So I finnally read it 22 years later a week ago. You were RIGHT,for once in yoouse LIFE.WHAT A SHIT BOOK!. A joke of individuals that attend. YOU especially. That's right CLOCKBRAIN,JOHN FRANK ARMY has your #.
AGAIN for the 100th time,HOON is not CLOCKERTERRY, SRP who has not posted in a long time is. What a A-HOLE the fuck is. For 5 years I hated SCOTTY the TELLER,thinkin he was the individual bad mouthin me. We friends again and SRP,TERRY whatever his parents last name be went on provokin. AND you FUC LOVED it. And you got all your ammunition from JANNIE'S forum that you controlled with her.
YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT.
And now I'M gonna write the BOOK. That's right. Not a hate book but along the lines of LET IT RIDE. And not like that POS book that you one of featured. OH yeah,YOU be written about and I ain't lookin to get approval of individuals to get OK to use real names instead of pysdoes,I'M using real names,like I do me own. And people can sue me for SLANDER,GOOD LUCK. JOHN FRANK ARMY tells TRUTH.
NOT like you MC"CHUMP, You useless POS.

Let me write it. In my 40 years I spent everyday at track. JOHN FRANK ARMY knew everyone from MR.D down thru management,security, to players. I nose that I'LL need a publisher and a proof reader,but I gurantee, what I write will be truthful and very entertainin. JOHN FRANK ARMY with his background always wanted to write this book.And HE'S capable. He might also have SCOTTIE the retired teller contribute.

SO,SRP,SUN RAY PARK, CLOCKERTERRY, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

my suggestions are that you buy a dictionary, thesaurus and eraser.  You write this book like a post on the plop, the only publisher that you'll find will be w/ illiterate daily.

As for the target audience? - well, you're gonna have to expand the horizon beyond the low-go readers of this site.

You might hedge the bet by incl a ceterfold of Sister Mary Moustache wearing an Annette Funicello 2 piece 1959 bikini.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 05:33:03 PM »
For the last time.
MOTTO: Your obsession. CLOCKBRAIN has NO involvement with HORSEPLOP. He has posted only under SRP to rag JOHN FRANK ARMY.
GOLF BALL: What you miserable because Waugeeeegan OTB and Green Oaks OTB both shut their doors and you gots nowhere to go and must stay home and watch your tomatoeee plants grow. Another obsession like MOTTO. Your NUN theory. READ HORSEPLAYERS. 2 of the main charecters. One is a loser POS that married 3 times and then runs into a EX-NUN who left that is 17 years older than this degenerate and marries her 4 days after meetin her. And of course accordin to truthful book story line,the EX-NUN becomes one of the GREATEST HANDICAPPERS of all time,while the BUM pisses money away. Supposidly factual. Just ask CLOCKBRAIN,TERRY.
And one last thin MORON. JOHN FRANK ARMY got you beat MILITARILY,EDUCATIONALLY, and INTELLECTUALLY. The internet is not a spellin B,as is when fucbrains TEXT each other. JOHN FRANK ARMY has written a THESIS and MANNY MANY research papers. And they be PERFECT. Can you say the same,GOLF BALL. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal