Author Topic: HEY JEWFIE.. BLAME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SHIITY HANDLE  (Read 4416 times)

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
Re: HEY JEWFIE.. BLAME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SHIITY HANDLE
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2022, 05:48:12 PM »
I'm sure you know this, but here it is anyway...... The state gives 20 million to New Jersey horse racing......... I believe the Meadowland gets about 6 million.......... ....... not your exaggeration of 20 million.

I'm sure you know this, but here it is anyway.....Thorou ghbreds also race at the Meadowlands...... the Meadowlands gets 6 for harness plus more for breeders and NJ sires. They also get a piece of the allocation for tbred purses. I'm any event. Here was gurals quote:

"It’s a disaster for the industry and would be catastrophic, no two ways about it. It would cost thousands of jobs and be devastating for breeders,” said Meadowlands Owner Jeff Gural regarding the announcement that NJ Governor Phil Murphy’s revised budget proposal includes that elimination of the $20 million purse subsidy for horse racing.

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 09:58:37 PM »
Jeff is doing ok the Meadowlands is doing ok they are making money its not your problem who races there take a good nap you may feel better.

Jeff would beg to differ with you!  He's going to lose more than $5 million on racing this year!  73cv.2 73cv.2

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 10:03:54 PM »
Jeff is doing ok the Meadowlands is doing ok they are making money its not your problem who races there take a good nap you may feel better.
We expect to lose $5 million on racing this year and we didn't handle over $3 million dollars once all month", said Meadowlands CEO Jeff Gural.  "I am still owed $13 million from when I took over the Meadowlands and do not expect to see that money any time soon. If the horsemen think I am going to continue to take losses on racing they are sadly mistaken."

From Meadowlands Media Relations
ReplyQuoteNotify

Just to refresh your memory  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2022, 11:41:01 PM »
We expect to lose $5 million on racing this year and we didn't handle over $3 million dollars once all month", said Meadowlands CEO Jeff Gural.  "I am still owed $13 million from when I took over the Meadowlands and do not expect to see that money any time soon. If the horsemen think I am going to continue to take losses on racing they are sadly mistaken."

From Meadowlands Media Relations
ReplyQuoteNotify

Just to refresh your memory  73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Do you know how much Jeff makes from his sports book after all pieces of the pie are cut ?
I'm not being a wise guy, I'm just asking what his personal take is. He is always crying but I'm sure he makes a lot more there to cover his racing losses.

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2022, 05:13:35 AM »
Curious as to what he gets in interest for the 13 million he says he is owed. I'm sure it's a very nice number.  He is a very sharp businessman; they all protect themselves nicely when they lend money to companies that they own.

kiwijam

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2022, 07:18:11 AM »
Maybe he shouldn't have built that awful grandstand, that is still considered new, but looks in worse shape than Freehold

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal