Author Topic: The Stable has a bunch of nice 2yolds  (Read 12092 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
The Stable has a bunch of nice 2yolds
« on: June 17, 2022, 08:05:32 PM »
I've been watching them on video since he purchased them

Three started today, one at the Meadows in 2.00 (Swinging Senorita by What The Hill which Anthony said can be pigs to train) and at Mohawk he had two Tactical Landings in. Una Madonna $100,000 purchase won in a slow 2.02 and its stablemate got lonely on the lead and broke halfway down the stretch or they run 1-2

Looks like he has some really good colts, two of which ran their last quarters together in their first workout in 26.4 and are both in Monday night with a 3rd one. Enzo Arguello by Father Patrick ML 9-2 and his stablemate Carter Michael Deo 5-2 (International Moni) and later on Brace for Landi which he paid $155,000 for by Tactical Landing and is a half brother to Shake it Cerry. Gonna be short odds on that one
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 08:11:23 PM by TimTimTimbo »

Brown jug

• Elite
Re: The Stable has a bunch of nice 2yolds
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 08:36:56 PM »
lots of people have nice ones this time of the year
we shall see
when you buy 60 you would hope to have a few good ones
certainly a step up in pedigree from prior years

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 08:43:21 PM »
lots of people have nice ones this time of the year
we shall see
when you buy 60 you would hope to have a few good ones
certainly a step up in pedigree from prior years

Yep, I certainly agree with that

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 12:27:06 PM »
He overloaded on TL because they had value because they sold cheaper than expected value. Buyers of first crops don't like sires who couldn't make the grade at 2. He may have had speed but couldn't harness that speed. 87 sold at the sales last year see how many qualify and how many can make some speed the first few times out. Tony A qualified one in 58.2 today. 12 days to the first NJSS see how many go and if thru can compete with Walner. Along with the MH's.

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2022, 11:12:12 AM »
I've been watching them on video since he purchased them

Three started today, one at the Meadows in 2.00 (Swinging Senorita by What The Hill which Anthony said can be pigs to train) and at Mohawk he had two Tactical Landings in. Una Madonna $100,000 purchase won in a slow 2.02 and its stablemate got lonely on the lead and broke halfway down the stretch or they run 1-2

Looks like he has some really good colts, two of which ran their last quarters together in their first workout in 26.4 and are both in Monday night with a 3rd one. Enzo Arguello by Father Patrick ML 9-2 and his stablemate Carter Michael Deo 5-2 (International Moni) and later on Brace for Landi which he paid $155,000 for by Tactical Landing and is a half brother to Shake it Cerry. Gonna be short odds on that one
Crantini (International Moni) is a nice colt if he keeps his head together--but he is a chestnut..I would add that the What the Hills are foulgaited pigs.  For getting the best mares in Ohio, he's much overrated.  If you follow the fairs and the buckeye stakes, keep an eye on little Victor Cruise (Yankee Cruiser). 

whiptherabbit

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2022, 06:30:09 PM »
Please stop driving you fucking hack!!! Look at the first two tonight at Georgian!!! First race abruptly pulls the pocket at 3/4 near drops Cullen & finishes up the track!! second race 5 horse field, one breaks behind the gate he sends his as fast as far as she can go which wasn’t far of course, dreadful!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 04:44:17 AM »
Crantini (International Moni) is a nice colt if he keeps his head together--but he is a chestnut..I would add that the What the Hills are foulgaited pigs.  For getting the best mares in Ohio, he's much overrated.  If you follow the fairs and the buckeye stakes, keep an eye on little Victor Cruise (Yankee Cruiser).

Speaking on International Moni's, The Stable has a better one than Crantini in Carter Michael Deo who raced tonight and broke at the start (The trotting hopples are going back on next start). He lost a ton of ground and made a shitload up in the stretch and was full of running under wraps at the finish. He had lost about 70 yards so he was never in it but he came a pretty decent last half without being asked. James MacDonald told his brother Anthony that he is a special horse and to keep him in Ontario instead of sending him to PA. He is staked to everything.

I am going to bet him next time he starts with the hopples back on. He won't break and time will tell if this colt is as good as they think

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 10:30:02 AM »
Speaking on International Moni's, The Stable has a better one than Crantini in Carter Michael Deo who raced tonight and broke at the start (The trotting hopples are going back on next start). He lost a ton of ground and made a shitload up in the stretch and was full of running under wraps at the finish. He had lost about 70 yards so he was never in it but he came a pretty decent last half without being asked. James MacDonald told his brother Anthony that he is a special horse and to keep him in Ontario instead of sending him to PA. He is staked to everything.

I am going to bet him next time he starts with the hopples back on. He won't break and time will tell if this colt is as good as they think

Short pays with him out of the ticket…..

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 10:41:07 AM »
a mac
has weeded out the idiot owners

and has good investors in  his ponzie scheme now
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 12:43:15 PM »
oh oh
timbo is drinking the kool aid
careful now

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2022, 02:50:24 PM »
oh oh
timbo is drinking the kool aid
careful now

Haha, no, I watch all his videos and often he mentions a horse and what went wrong with it and I bet accordingly the next start. Had quite a few winners, some of them at more than 10-1

I will say this, the man covers thousands of miles a week going from Ontario to Northfield Park and The Meadows.

And yeah, the qauli8ty of horses has gotten much better

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2022, 06:57:29 PM »
agreed
all good

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2022, 03:10:11 PM »
Has some bustout trainers working for him

SDST2009

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2022, 12:08:25 AM »
Haha, no, I watch all his videos and often he mentions a horse and what went wrong with it and I bet accordingly the next start. Had quite a few winners, some of them at more than 10-1

I will say this, the man covers thousands of miles a week going from Ontario to Northfield Park and The Meadows.

And yeah, the qauli8ty of horses has gotten much better

I follow the videos too, TTT, to some advantage. You're right, the guy works his ass off. As others have mentioned, he has some pretty good trainers on the payroll too.

I also think if you look at the quality he bought for the $$ spent it's pretty impressive. No secret the Tactical Landings and International Monis undersold this year and he picked up some really nice bred horses for a lot less than their sales page/conformation should have dictated. Can confirm this bc I laid eyes on several of them at the sales and a lot were "on the list" -  difference is, he's buying about 50x the quantity I am. The two International Monis in particular mentioned in this thread were extremely astute buys at the price point.

My one negative observation is, he pushes them to get to the races before some of them are ready. Probably a product of the shareholder model; the majority of owners probably aren't willing to wait on them. A lot of the stock seems to have their best year at 2 and fizzle thereafter - a predictable outcome of too much, too soon. On the flip side of that, though - you can make money early if you have them ready early, before the really good ones get going.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2022, 04:34:30 PM »
Nice filly Una Madonna.  That's 2-2 and a nice 1.55.1 mile to win easy Oak Grove race two

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal