Author Topic: I Told You  (Read 5103 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: I Told You
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2022, 10:18:27 AM »
Who cares if he did or didn’t own any. Bafia you got out but you still knocking the ones in. Not nice! Some just like the action you obviously was in it for the $$$$$.
tmbz1
He's a lying pigeon.  That's what he is.

He bred a $2,000 mare to a $500 stud fee stallion.  Result was Photo Image, who earned $9,000 over 2 years while staked in several states.

The guy spent $125,000 on the horse that took it's last painful step getting beat the length of a football field while limping home at Paducah running for peanuts.

He won't even admit he ever heard of the horse.   ngc3 ngc3

That makes him a coward 10,000%.

And he's claiming to be an expert.   hvc.1 hvc.1

He's just jealous I owned a very small piece of a World Champ as well as a TB Triple Crown Winner.

He'll be going on IGGY very soon.  tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 10:59:40 PM »
[quote

i can put 2 of your houses in my yard..maybe 3

Just more lies by Rocco not sure who has more him or Poon. His little 1980 sq ft home in fucking Canaryville. Who the fuck would live in Canaryville? My home is 3950 so you better have more fucking room.

Go back to claimers your choice aren't that good picking yearlings and A.L. let u in on 35% of Rock and Tony as you pleaded with him to give him a name.

Poor man with bi polar and 6 personalities no wonder you can't keep a friend or trainer for a period of time. Kicked out of Jamie's barn and Erv said you crawled back. He doesn't even tell other trainers he trains your horses. True fact!
Are you at 2.5mln or close to 3 losing your inheritance. Best thing about my money, I earned it!

CANARYVILLE. The worst of the Ville's ngc3

'

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2022, 11:01:16 AM »

PIGEON JIM,,

worry about getting yourself
white teeth and  hair..all that stock you trade wont get you looks

you stuck looking, like BEEKY FROM BUGS BUNNY CARTOONS,,

Beeky Buzzard  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 11:39:09 AM »

PIGEON JIM,,

worry about getting yourself
white teeth and  hair..all that stock you trade wont get you looks

brown fckin teeth is not a norm,,

what do you brush with shit every morning..

you claim  make to make all this money trading,,buy SOME FCKIN TEETH WHITNER ITS NOT EXPENSIVE
'
The man is nasty as fuck. No excuse for shit color teeth.

And don't buy his  "I retired at 48 from the CBOT" bullshit.

Successful guys don't quit that biz.  Certainly not at 48.

They die trading or go bust.   

What they don't  do is lose $250k on two homebreds while their wife works social services just to get insurance and provide for his family 

Ask the Pigeon about his ex-partner, who sells mortgages.  No shame in that... at least the guy works unlike Beeky Bafia.

Like I said, you don't retire from the CBOT at age 48.  But you do go bust.

And you can tell 100% that he's lying because he brags like kid who missed his dose of Ritalin about all the $$$ he's lost as a clueless harness owner/retard .

What level of stupid do you need to be to lose $250,000.00 on two garbage homebreds while sitting 2,000 miles away?  Who the fuck does that?

Christ On A MotherFucking Cracker... please tell me

Pigeon Jim sold his house in a hurry , moved 2000 miles away into a spot on less than 1/10 of an acre (with a concrete/astro turf putting green!!) where it's 1000 degrees every day.

Who does that?

He won't admit AMac got the better of him ... remember his investigation of and his rants about $1.00 overcharges for drone videos?   ngc3 

What special kind of harness retard do you need to be to care about that?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Really, help me understand.   ngc3

He even bragged about how he spent thousands on throat surgery for his homebred buzzsaw Photo Image as a summer 3 yo with lifetime earnings of $9,000? 

Who the fuck does that? 

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 04:13:26 PM »
The man is nasty as fuck. No excuse for shit color teeth.

And don't buy his  "I retired at 48 from the CBOT" bullshit.

Successful guys don't quit that biz.  Certainly not at 48.

They die trading or go bust.   

What they don't  do is lose $250k on two homebreds while their wife works social services just to get insurance and provide for his family 

Ask the Pigeon about his ex-partner, who sells mortgages.  No shame in that... at least the guy works unlike Beeky Bafia.

Like I said, you don't retire from the CBOT at age 48.  But you do go bust.

And you can tell 100% that he's lying because he brags like kid who missed his dose of Ritalin about all the $$$ he's lost as a clueless harness owner/retard .

What level of stupid do you need to be to lose $250,000.00 on two garbage homebreds while sitting 2,000 miles away?  Who the fuck does that?

Christ On A MotherFucking Cracker... please tell me

Pigeon Jim sold his house in a hurry , moved 2000 miles away into a spot on less than 1/10 of an acre (with a concrete/astro turf putting green!!) where it's 1000 degrees every day.

Who does that?

He won't admit AMac got the better of him ... remember his investigation of and his rants about $1.00 overcharges for drone videos?   ngc3 

What special kind of harness retard do you need to be to care about that?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Really, help me understand.   ngc3

He even bragged about how he spent thousands on throat surgery for his homebred buzzsaw Photo Image as a summer 3 yo with lifetime earnings of $9,000? 

Who the fuck does that? 

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ

KLASSIC FUCKIN RANT ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 tmbz1 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal