Author Topic: I Told You  (Read 5099 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
I Told You
« on: June 13, 2022, 10:21:44 AM »
Bitcoin down 16% just today

Celsius and another ... you cannot withdraw your funds ... "technical issues" ...  ngc3 ngc3

Crypto Retards.  tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
Re: I Told You
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 11:12:27 AM »
Hope it goes to 12k and Anthony Scaramucci gets run over.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 01:23:07 PM »
Will your wife get a raise at her social worker job if it does.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 01:41:43 PM »
Not sure my wife isn't a social worker. Will your mom throw you out of the basement if you can't come up with rent? Your foolish calls on being long Joe Biden will get u thrown out of the house.  Given me your address willing to float you a loan with the put buying for months $$$. Especially when those dead cat bounces push prices 7 or 8% off a low. Time to jump back bigger and stronger.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2022, 08:29:48 AM »
Bitcoin down 16% just today

Celsius and another ... you cannot withdraw your funds ... "technical issues" ...  ngc3 ngc3

Crypto Retards.  tmbz1
Remenber, Tuesday is always Uncle's Day.  tmbz1

BitCoin ... $23k gone.  $22k poof.  And it's only 8:00.
 ngc3

Coinbase lays off 20% of it's staff.  "We grew too fast"   is the reason.   ngc3 ngc3

Crypto Retards can get up-to-date info ... just PM Pigeon Jim ,,, who can also give you the latest Trump/MAGA Retard insults you can use while you are in line at the Unemployment Office.    tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2022, 10:20:06 AM »
Funny how Poon and his defense mechanism goes toward using terms like retard which is defensive to part of the human race. Too bad a person like Poon actually exist! Good people die everyday and scum like him lives...O well. Sticks and stones. But tell Uncle, I saved my CBOT membership badge that allowed me to trade grains and have a great life owning horses. 50 yearlings over time. To Poon ZERO. That my badge with my acronym BAF I will show Uncle how far I can shove it up Poons fat Ass ngc3 ngc3 11.wp. Retired at 48 Terry so everything you say is a lie but nobody is surprised since your a coward. Prove to everyone on this site all the harness horses you owned with major skin in the game. NOT a .5% of 1 share or some minor share of Wiggle. You are a loser with no skin in the game but spends your time on a horse forum. Definitely a person without actual friends or social life. Probably because you stiffed so many in the 90's with thoroughbred syndication that sucked!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2022, 11:46:10 AM »
I'll make a wager that crypto and blockchain will live and thrive a lot longer than Poon has left on this Earth. I know your way overweight and all if the diabetes doesn't get you, it may come the the way of heart disease from all those covid shots you seniors have to take because you couldn't stay in shape. Better bet who goes first you or puke. People need to understand staying in shape is vital for longevity. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 04:34:26 PM »
I'll make a wager that crypto and blockchain will live and thrive a lot longer than Poon has left on this Earth. I know your way overweight and all if the diabetes doesn't get you, it may come the the way of heart disease from all those covid shots you seniors have to take because you couldn't stay in shape. Better bet who goes first you or puke. People need to understand staying in shape is vital for longevity.

i have more money than you will ever have

owned more horses than you will ever have'

won more races than you will ever have

im not bald or ugly

like you..

i can put 2 of your houses in my yard..maybe 3

6 rental buildings  properties all pd for ..collecting rent monthly

every month FREE FUCKIN MONEY ..

AND LOTS OF MONEY IN THE BANK TO BLOW AS I WISH

CAN YOU SEE FREE FCUKIN CASH

PIGEON BOY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

F R E E MONEY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

and work 5 hrs a day ,,

dont worry about me dying,,my recnt heart attack woke my ass up no more fried foods or red meat .. and 25 pds lighter

i wont be dying pigeon brain,,.

im just gonna, live longer to keep watchin my boy calhoun tearing you up daily ngc3 ngc3

PIGEON JIM,,

worry about getting yourself
white teeth and  hair..all that stock you trade wont get you looks

you stuck looking, like BEEKY FROM BUGS BUNNY CARTOONS,,

GOOGLE HIM ,,YOU LOOK LIKE HIS TWIN
FACT LEGIT.

brown fckin teeth is not a norm,,

what do you brush with shit every morning..

you claim  make to make all this money trading,,buy SOME FCKIN TEETH WHITNER ITS NOT EXPENSIVE

calhoun

you got this fckin PIGEON at your mercy every day..

i dont come on much ,,on here its so fckin boring

BUT SHIT DOG

YOU TEARING THE FUCKIN FEATHERS OUT OF PIGEON JIM

LAST REPLY EVER TO PIGEON JIM./

he just a hater ..

by bye buy,,

FLIGHT OF THE PIGEON ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

'
« Last Edit: June 14, 2022, 04:43:06 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 09:00:52 AM »
There is nothing better then real money,gold or silver it is all ways safe.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2022, 08:21:53 AM »
Remenber, Tuesday is always Uncle's Day.  tmbz1

BitCoin ... $23k gone.  $22k poof.  And it's only 8:00.
 ngc3

I told you.

$21k gone in 1 day.  I told you.

$20k was gone earlier today but it has rallied. 

Rallied.  ngc3 ngc3

I told you.

Yesterday, Gates called Crypto a sham.  tmbz1

He must read all my posts like many others.

I told you.  hvc.1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2022, 12:42:36 PM »
Lol, I must have struck a cord with Pukepark!! His defensive mechanism just went into overdrive or one of his 6 personalities clicked in. Not sure which one being bi-polar is a bitch. Which is why he is a blogger. He is a cancer without friends as he burns bridge after bridge. Had to suck getting kicked out of Macomber barn because of his big mouth and go back to his high priced past trainer. Pukepark gives away his inheritance in droves with little accomplishment as he still has to work his fat ass unlike being able to have a great career like others and retired at 48.  Poor sucker has to buy horses because he is so unlikeable never been married or had kids...which is probably a God send could you imagine the offspring. Bald is beautiful, health is awesome, life is long. Terrible you have to go through life bitter, fat, ugly, 2.0mln less of your inheritance, and losses continue to amass. You should have stayed with claimers!!! Now go sell a car like a good little boy. Poon owns nothing!!!

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2022, 12:53:43 PM »
Bafia,
You do realize people selling cars make very good $$$$$. And now days even more than before. But you are very hateful with racing, now don’t get mad but it ain’t for everyone and $$$$$ is just it. People blow all kinds of ca$h on stupid shit Rocco enjoys racing with the big boys and he’s got the ca$h to do it.
There is nothing wrong with failing and getting out like you did. If Jordan did that same thing he would have only won 3 rings.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Rocco is still racing, just cheer him on he will send you Pom poms.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2022, 01:22:03 PM »
But tell Uncle, I saved my CBOT membership badge that allowed me to trade grains
Pigeon Jim,

Trigger much?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You kept your badge?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Big Fucking Deal.

I'm sure your trading firm pal still has his too.

And he's cold calling to sell mortgages like a million other no-talent humps?

At least when y'all went bust, he didn't "retire" to a life of living off his wife's $50k social services job.

Retired...  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I got 3 racing now.  How about you?

WHAT HAPPENED TO PHOTO IMAGE?

Don't be a coward.  Tell us.

Pigeon  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2022, 01:43:16 PM »
Lot lies by Poon in there to unwrap. Not even sure what to start with since you know nothing of my CBOT years. Who I, cleared through. Good for you, you have three. I'm just .05%, .0001%, and all in some bullshit syndication. Far cry from your 90's failures in IL thoroughbreds. For the 100th time you still haven't named past ownership you claimed racing in your name...COWARD or LIAR? Poon, more of his lies AND NEVER having skin in the game. Just a loud mouth blogger.  Prove plop wrong name them all. I can name the 50 horses good and bad over 12 years. Happy to be out of the game minus one yearling and one weanling. Name your horses you coward!!! Not the 1 share or less syndication. Prove that you actually have been a owner but you're just a liar!

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2022, 12:00:33 AM »
Who cares if he did or didn’t own any. Bafia you got out but you still knocking the ones in. Not nice! Some just like the action you obviously was in it for the $$$$$.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal