Author Topic: Here's to all you RED NECK IDIOT EVANGELICAL MORONS that refuse to get CO-VID SH  (Read 2336 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY gets all the shots. Ya see,HE ARMY and you QUEERS ain't.
SO,JOHN FRANK ARMY moving. 42 years at same place and must go thru stuff and downsize.
So,he runs across a lot of ARMY stuff packed away for years. One is his ARMY shot record. That to protect me and others.
I'll START:
(1) SMALLPOX. Evidently dirty blankets from INDIAN WARS.
(2) TYPHOID. Horrible way to go.
(3) CHOLERA. Whatever it is it did not prevent me from catching the CLAP 3 times.
(4) TETANUS. Watch out for those rusty nails and tacks you step on.
(5) YELLOW FEVER. NOT sure but sounds like something a contaminated TICK could give at DUGWAY,UTAH.
(6) TYPHUS. The name itself sounds disgusting and no idea what it can do to one.
(7) POLIO. HAD them as a kid but got 2 more to ensure. WHY?
(8) FLU. Who even knew they had that shot back then.
(9) PLAGUE. Thought that fucking thing went out with HENRY THE 8TH after he executed all his 38 wife's.

Point being. Some of the SHIT,JOHN FRANK ARMY was around was very TOXIC. I guess it worked. As for you skirt BRAINS,Here's hopin the next wave of CO-VID gets you.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
So's JOHN FRANK ARMY moved. Smaller place but nice and comfy.
So he has to report his move to DMV within 10 days to report his new address.He NO want to do online because they want him to post his SOCIAL.
So's he goes to DMV in Woodstock,Illinois home of whatever that famouus movie be. He walks up and rent a cop says: YOU GOT a APPOINTMENT. JOHN FRANK ARMY says YES. With a DR. later today as I've been sick for 13 days. Guy behind me wearin a NAVY hat he waltzes thru and say's THANK YOU for YOUR SERVICE. So,fake cop asks,JOHN FRANK ARMY what he doing here. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's I need a change on my DL because I changed address and I have 10 days to do so or I could be penalized. He say: HOW OLD are YOU. I say 75. Come right in,MR. senior citizen,You go to front of class. So'S he leads me to admittance. and the person sat's follow the red brick footprints. I dooes. Next up is the FUCKIN PRINCESS. She goes. What your problem. I explain and she say's where's your DRIVERS LICENSE. I say in me wallet,where else would it be. She goes you need to have it out when you meet me. I takes it out and give it to her. She starts hammering at JOHN FRANK ARMY. Were a bank statement or other form of ID. I say's BITCH time to back off. JOHN FRANK ARMY here for a address change not a shakedown. Your attitude,snide remarks,are not makin this a pleasent experience. Let me ask you. HOW OLD are YOU BITCH. You too young to member RYAN. Because you acting like you back in that era. Look at right hand bottom of me license. IT SAY'S VETERAN. And know you will say to JOHN FRANK ARMY,THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE or I will personnaly get your name and have you FIRED within a week.Talk about calmin a WITCH down.She did what I said. Lets hope she not rip up paperwork. Hope she does. She be gone. I AM,JOHN FRANK ARMY and NO ONE FUCS with the MAN.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Sounds likely. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal