Author Topic: WHY DO PEOPLE HATE YONKERS  (Read 12407 times)

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: WHY DO PEOPLE HATE YONKERS
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2022, 07:34:26 PM »
Over a million in purses and not one mention. Yonkers is awful.30 second second quarter is for Cumberland. Amazing.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2022, 09:36:07 PM »
Big stables monopolize the driving/racing by getting the best drivers -who get "favors" when they drive for them. Then when they get on a smaller stable -on a horse that isnt raging favorite--they will give up "holes" or stay out of everyones way-collecting favors along the way for when they need them when driving for top stables.Thats what it appears to me watching.
I would like to see that every horse has to have a different driver for 3 consecutive starts.
Depending on the class--fine drivers for going too slow second 1/4-enforce this-because drivers will vehemently protest this.
0ver 29 seconds in classes over nw/15000
Over 30 seconds in lower classes.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2022, 09:50:54 PM »
The big race was awesome.  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2022, 11:39:40 PM »
That was great racing tonite on half mile track

My partner won the 100k consolation  tmbz1

And great final in both divisions

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2022, 10:05:49 PM »
I agree with Anakin. Bank the turns big time and make the track more like Northfield or Delaware.It probably still wouldn't matter. At this level the horses on top aren't going to stop. Race is usually over in the first eighth. I said it earlier; it's half mile track racing. To those that said extend the track. That's not an option.(no room)
Northfield's banking isn't for every horse, especially some trotters.  I'd have to say that Delaware is one of the worst tracks to make up ground on the outside.  It's a half mile with 5/8 mile type turns.  As much as i like Delaware, it's definately a track for front enders.  Horses just seem to hang out there on the turns.  I guess if some people think that Yonkers is a set up track,  then you should be winning a lot of races there.  You've got it all figured out...right.  I like Yonkers.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    Today at 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    Today at 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal