Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Sports
»
So that's why Brady came out of retirement
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: So that's why Brady came out of retirement (Read 18088 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Kirby's Ace
Elite
Posts: 4754
So that's why Brady came out of retirement
«
on:
March 31, 2022, 04:54:17 PM »
Found out coach was joining the front office. He hated Arians and now he can call all his own plays and run the offense the way he wants.
Logged
9/09/26 A day of celebration!
Exit 16W
Stakes Horse
Posts: 936
LEADER OF THE MECCALANDS
Re: So that's why Brady came out of retirement
«
Reply #1 on:
September 17, 2022, 03:28:33 AM »
Total Purse: $205,000
Total Handle: $2,094,538
Logged
bestbetter
Open / FFA
Posts: 385
Re: So that's why Brady came out of retirement
«
Reply #2 on:
September 17, 2022, 09:32:39 AM »
I think he went to the front office because of Brady...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Sports
»
So that's why Brady came out of retirement
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Today
at 08:51:35 PM
dougie
:
Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
Today
at 08:51:31 PM
JT
:
Who knows, they've scored 3 points against the Patriots the week before
Today
at 08:51:21 PM
dougie
:
Off for my walk! Have a great night my friend!
Today
at 08:50:59 PM
JT
:
Yup stay clear.. if I wasn't a Steelers fan I'd slam the Browns moneyline
Today
at 08:50:08 PM
dougie
:
Jell with the offense I meant. LOL!
Today
at 08:49:40 PM
dougie
:
i watched the last game and I thought the Steelers were very hyped up that game. I think Rogers is starting to hell with the offense. If the o line offers him some protection, he'll carve up that defende.
Today
at 08:49:22 PM
JT
:
The Browns suck..agreed.. but Pittsburgh is awful on Thursday night road games and at Cleveland since Big Ben retired
Today
at 08:48:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal