Author Topic: OIL HIT $125/BARREL LAST NIGHT!  (Read 5949 times)

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Re: OIL HIT $125/BARREL LAST NIGHT!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 08:41:47 AM »

When all those oil employees got laid off for COVID, calling them back to work isn’t “adding jobs”
16,000+ more than there were at the start of 2020 (pre pandemic). Sorry if that wasn't clear. I double checked all the data thru sources that aren't political. My cousin works for Haliburton and some of the info came from him too.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 10:14:06 AM »
US and UK both cutting off oil imports from Putinland. Put that in your opium pipe and smoke it Vladdie! Nyet to you!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2022, 10:48:38 AM »
China been slowing for a year. Europe just entered into a bear market heading toward and will hit a recession. Inflation hitting across the globe. Inflation only seeing the continuation of ticking higher as the largest % of CPI is in housing and rent and it lags 6 months behind. Showing just last Aug data. The spike in energy and oil while hit down the road continuing that year over year inflation number climb well into the last read in Oct for Sept before the Nov mid-term election as this admin will own and eat as they lose blue seat after blue seat leaving this dumpster fire of a president a lame duck. Interesting have we asked Americans this week to leave another country? Seems like a monthly event. The Nasdaq now in bear market once the big 5 companies that are 25% or 12T of this 47T dollar market puke so goes the balance of the over bloated everything bubble no thanks to government stimulus and government printing of debt that the FED bought increasing their balance sheet to over 9T. And they are still fucking buying not having tapered a fucking dime. They deserve all of this as they will either be forced to let inflation run or shock the market with higher rate hikes and fuel that US dollar higher. Speaking of you have a higher dollar which would mean lower commodities but commodities all over the board are making new highs.

Then you have some fool on here saying time to short 110 dollar oil. What a fucking idiot but he has little dough and I'm sure stopped out already at 117. But I'm sure he will claim different. What an idiot as we have been in the early stages of a commodity super cycle. There is no quick fix to the oil issue and it will continue to hurt the middle class and poorer people. The housing sector has been on a tear you can't build new homes in AZ under 250 sq ft. Think again about those pie in the sky auto companies producing EV by the millions 2025-2026 they won't have the battery components for that type of production. Nickle is one of those and some end user out of China looks to be caught short as they closed nickel futures market at 100,000/ton. However it isn't the price of nickel it is the lack of abundance of it. Metal prices are crazy the price of steel and alumina that goes into making these cars and still a EV is 20% fossil fuel to make that plastic.

The US stock markets will continue their plunge. It is separated from the economy, but it will be sometime in 2023 that we will enter into recession. Yes, can't wait for Brandon to run again in 2024 as he says he will. We need more FJB.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 11:45:16 AM »
yup, going great and only getting better i assume ...LOL!!
Half the country cannot afford food,gas , rent

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2022, 10:22:21 AM »

Then you have some fool on here saying time to short 110 dollar oil. What a fucking idiot but he has little dough and I'm sure stopped out already at 117. But I'm sure he will claim different. What an idiot as we have been in the early stages of a commodity super cycle
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pigeon Jim // aka horses first // aka A Mac's Lil Bitch:

Look at you.  Crying about Calhoun's solid short oil play while you went long at the high. 

It's uncanny how invariably wrong you are. 

No wonder you turned your little day trade firm into shit and your family has to rely on your wife's shitty $40k public school job to get your kids health insurance. 

At least with her around, there's one set of balls in your family.

Carry on, Smalls.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal