Author Topic: THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED  (Read 1630 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 54516
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED
« on: February 14, 2022, 08:39:04 AM »
CAN THE NFL EVER HAVE A DECENT HALF TIME SHOW

WITHOUT  A FUCKIN NARRATIVE,,



WDF
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

MR.DALRAE

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 51556
Re: THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 08:50:26 AM »
Best halftime show ever

Emperor Dapple

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1097
Re: THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2022, 10:48:57 AM »
Iím more upset I lost my moneyline bet on the Bengals.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 54516
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 11:58:21 AM »
Best halftime show ever

nancy t

screamin best show ever

gtfoh ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Kirby's Ace

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 502
Re: THAT HALF TIME SHOW SUCKED
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 09:11:32 AM »
90% of the people who would have enjoyed the show were stuck in the locker room!  O0. The other 10% went to the concessions!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: RIP Billy Packer.   He made listening to Jim Nance almost tolerable.  Almost.
    January 27, 2023, 05:26:16 AM
  • EPM: Suredick
    January 25, 2023, 10:37:10 AM
  • Bernie Madoff: RIP Nick Surick"s mouth.
    January 24, 2023, 08:11:27 PM
  • Calhoun: RIP Daniel Quintero ... exercise rider killed in a training accident at Tampa.  Just 19 years old.
    January 21, 2023, 06:46:00 PM
  • wemracing: Pena
    January 21, 2023, 04:15:49 AM
  • Calhoun: RIP Nick Surick's ass
    January 19, 2023, 04:59:46 PM
  • Harness racer: RIP Nick Surick's man cherry
    January 19, 2023, 04:54:42 PM
  • EPM: Rip Nicholas from ate is enough
    January 13, 2023, 03:39:50 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal