Author Topic: yonkers cancelled again  (Read 12708 times)

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
Re: yonkers cancelled again
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2022, 07:47:38 AM »
  THE FINE PEOPLE FROM MGM ALSO OPERATE NORTHFIELD PARK AND WE HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THEM AT ALL.

SO I ASSUME THAT ALL THIS STUFF FROM YONKER IS PURELY SHIT BEING CAUSED BY THE HORSEMEN THEMSELVES.

MGM HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT THE BEST OPERATORS ANYONE COULD AXE FOR

YONKER HORSEMEN, THOSE GREEDY BASTARDS, SHOULD BE WILLING TO GET THEIR COLORS DIRTY AND QUIT CRYING LIKE THE LITTLE PRIMA DONNAS THEY THINK THEY ARE

RIGHT MR BRENNAN?

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2022, 12:09:44 PM »
Joe Faraldo is a moron double agent idiot who cannot be humbled.  He bragged about overseeing the track work with Jimmy Marohn as a consultant despite the fact that Jimmy Marohn has no credentials in road construction or engineering. Faraldo made the horsemen think he was out for their interests.  The truth is that he is out for himself and he will stoop to any low to stay connected to MGM but making the horsemen think he is for them.  Eventually MGM s going to say "Get the fuck out and take Faraldo with you cause racing  is over".  Faraldo will then figure out a way to make money off of that.  In my opinion, MGM despises Faraldo and they take it out on the racing end of their empire.  Get rid of Faraldo and maybe the track will be fixed.  My best suggestion is that the track gets shut down totally.  The entire industry is a humiliation now anyway.
It was Faraldo that got the first and most recent contracts for horsemen. Back in 2007, when he said the open will race for $50,000 a week, everyone said he was delusional. Faraldo may be difficult to accept but, make no mistakes, the horsemen have benefited from his actions, immensely. 

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2022, 02:00:20 PM »
the snow closures will cease come May

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2022, 02:04:29 PM »
Buffalo canceled for tonight to sue to thawing

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal