Author Topic: Jasin and Dowse  (Read 39299 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Gareth Dowse has the Red Acid
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2022, 09:11:52 PM »
He can take a 40,000 claimer at Yonkers and beat Bulldog Hanover. This guy is amazing. Good trainer and works hard.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
Re: Gareth Dowse has the Red Acid
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2022, 09:14:42 PM »
It's more than red acid!   tmbz1

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2022, 10:26:25 PM »
Epo and heroine according to Rick Dane. I’m hearing the next round is going to wipe out Yonkers. 80% of the people at Yonkers are going to be on that list.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 10:30:27 PM by MikeAnt »

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2022, 11:06:13 PM »
Good!  They need to shut that shit hole down anyway.  Crappy racing for overly inflated purses that nobody bets on.  Home to the biggest cheats in the game for the last 5+ years.  They will flock to where the money is.

Harness Horseman

• NW-1
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2022, 11:32:18 PM »
Good!  They need to shut that shit hole down anyway.  Crappy racing for overly inflated purses that nobody bets on.  Home to the biggest cheats in the game for the last 5+ years.  They will flock to where the money is.

SOMEONE SHOULD SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE. BY LAW, ITS OUR MONEY, AND TOUGH SHIT YOU DONT GET ANY. WE WILL DICTATE WHO GETS WHAT, NOT LITTLE LOSERS LIKE YOU.

DONT BET THERE, WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO OR DONT DID WITH OUR MONEY

NOW GO FLOCK TO YOUR PILE OF SHIT, THATS WHERE YOUR KIND COMES FROM

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2022, 11:37:59 PM »
SOMEONE SHOULD SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE. BY LAW, ITS OUR MONEY, AND TOUGH SHIT YOU DONT GET ANY. WE WILL DICTATE WHO GETS WHAT, NOT LITTLE LOSERS LIKE YOU.

DONT BET THERE, WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO OR DONT DID WITH OUR MONEY

NOW GO FLOCK TO YOUR PILE OF SHIT, THATS WHERE YOUR KIND COMES FROM

ngc3  Another bitter welfare recipient!  Hope you have job skills when it comes to an end hillbilly!

Harness Horseman

• NW-1
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2022, 12:46:45 AM »
THEY ARE CALLED INVESTMENTS, YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE  LEARN YA 'BOUT THEM   tmbz1

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2022, 02:51:39 AM »
90% of horsemen will be washing windshields at freeway off ramps when the welfare money comes to a stop.  And it's coming sooner than you think.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2022, 07:27:54 AM »
90% of horsemen will be washing windshields at freeway off ramps when the welfare money comes to a stop.  And it's coming sooner than you think.

We can only hope

peteacher

• 4 claimer
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2022, 11:34:59 AM »
He can take a 40,000 claimer at Yonkers and beat Bulldog Hanover. This guy is amazing. Good trainer and works hard.

He is the beard of josh marks and he has ruined his life just to make a little money. Sad very sad. Yonkers and the nys gaming commission needs to do something but never will. Destroying horses and killing them for greed and money. Marks is nothing but a loser. Business is dead and Yonkers is the worst racing on earth.

Dragonfly

• NW-1
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2022, 12:04:25 PM »
 ngc3 73cv.2
change your name to MikeCunt what a stupid statement to make a $40k claimer to beat the fastest horse in history what are you jacking yourself up with ?  I guess it's you on the Red Acid and Heroine , Rick Dane also said you were a cunt

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2022, 04:00:33 PM »

THERE SOME GOOD OWNER  AND HORSEMEN
U
GENERALIZE TOO MUCH BLANKET COVER
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2022, 12:29:04 PM »
FTC complaint and lawsuit filed against Horseplop by Gareth Dowse. Heard they will be served in Chicago and Saratoga. All I know so far. Did a good job spreading the accountability as to who "owns" this shit forum this time around. I will have names shortly.

no wonder you never bring up dowse---biggest crook in the game yet not a peep from the white knight of harness racing. you only go after people you have personal vendettas against. so obvious and you lose all your credibility.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2022, 06:40:42 PM »
no wonder you never bring up dowse---biggest crook in the game yet not a peep from the white knight of harness racing. you only go after people you have personal vendettas against. so obvious and you lose all your credibility.

Been saying that from the start.  All personal after he got the boot from Goshen.  I will say if the horse rescue is actually legit, it's a nice thing he's doing.  But I'm skeptical about that.

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2022, 05:39:04 AM »
DOWSE, GARETH .477 479 34 18 11

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal