Author Topic: Perfect Sting Positive Test  (Read 11884 times)

augustaandy

• Elite
Re: Perfect Sting Positive Test
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2022, 02:19:43 PM »
I can't wait for the USTA to author a detailed article on this

I'm not personally holding my breath

bond

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2022, 02:53:12 PM »
I’m also a confirmed hater of cheats .   Look at the list of horses going into stud service this year.. I see no other positives..
“The truth will come out “.  Get a life.  This positive has already been hid for nearly 6 months.   6 months !!!!!   Sure didn’t take that long for the second test and DNA….
Roll the rug back and get the leaf blower out.
We can all agree Parked-cheats are a huge problem--doesnt it strike you as VERY odd that this positive took 6 months to come to light? That cant be the trainers doing-he doesnt have control of when they call a positive. No--something very odd here and if officials hid this-that is grounds for appeal and Everyone should be concerned about this. Why? well if you come up positive on any anabolic or overage of a steroid-YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU TEST "CLEAN". If the trainer wasnt informed he had a positive-how the hell was he racing and what protection did the betting public have??
When Baffert came up positive on Betamethasone in the Derby-he had to test clean before his next start in the Preakness.
So what happened here??
This positive--is very strange in many aspects.

Yonkers1A

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2022, 03:52:47 PM »
We can all agree Parked-cheats are a huge problem--doesnt it strike you as VERY odd that this positive took 6 months to come to light? That cant be the trainers doing-he doesnt have control of when they call a positive. No--something very odd here and if officials hid this-that is grounds for appeal and Everyone should be concerned about this. Why? well if you come up positive on any anabolic or overage of a steroid-YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU TEST "CLEAN". If the trainer wasnt informed he had a positive-how the hell was he racing and what protection did the betting public have??
When Baffert came up positive on Betamethasone in the Derby-he had to test clean before his next start in the Preakness.
So what happened here??
This positive--is very strange in many aspects.

Interesting

makingit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2022, 04:22:25 PM »
On average how long after a race does the test come back.  Then how long until the trainer is notified of the positive result? Then, is it up to the trainer to request a second test? Just wondering what the normal process is and the time frame?

Mr_Ed

• Elite
  • I''m a stable genuis........
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2022, 04:33:31 PM »

I'm just throwing this out here:

Perfect Sting was placed first in the race.  Didn't the owners of the DQ'd horse file a lawsuit? 

Did the lawsuit delay release of the suspension?  Though, it could be said one has nothing to do with the other.

Parked

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2022, 05:27:46 PM »
Too many big bucks for this to go very far.  Surprised it ever came out. 

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2022, 08:29:24 PM »
Amazing horse comes up positive in June and is announced in January AFTER all Dan Patch voting and syndications are done. Charlie May robbed again. I have always said Holloway was a cheat.

100% milkshake trainer with every top horse he had in the 90s.   Jenna's Beach Boy 100% milkshake horse.  Morbidly obese red bloated face  He can barely breath when he gets into the cart.  His legs are filled with fluid. 

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2022, 08:31:35 PM »
Holloway /Rovine have been cheaters for 4 decades

Rovine was the front man for PR and brought the milkshake recipe to Holloway and they shaked there way to fame.  Then Rovine fled .  I would rank Holloway close to or as bad as Gelrod and Pelling for people who ruined the game. 
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:36:07 PM by Carnival People »

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2022, 09:51:31 PM »
MAKINGIT test come back in one week trainer notified appeal for 3 months normal takes time for retest lawers have to put case together can drag on for at least a year allard almost 2yrs you can apply for extensions and keep right on racing

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2022, 06:24:04 PM »
Covid delayed it😄😄😄😄 a deal was probably made with Joe and the commission I’ll take the time and days etc just don’t publish until after season is over

bond

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2022, 08:08:31 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
My question still remains--If Perfect Sting was positive on 6/26-YOU CANNOT RACE UNTIL YOU TEST NEGATIVE FOR YOUR NEXT START.
So-if trainer was advised of positive-and judges also-what happened for the Meadowlands pace little over a week later for Meadowlands Pace elims? Then also a week later in the finals?? I personally know a trainer who got a testosterone positive-had to be retested and it was a month before all the testing was done and he was allowed to race.Either the testing procedures were very very slow--or they werent done in accordance to the rules.

Parked

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2022, 08:23:37 PM »
  These people have more excuses than a shirt pocket..  Grooms pissing in the straw. Horses eating bushels of sawdust, people using rogain, and on and on….

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2022, 09:54:42 AM »
Still nothing from the useless trotting assn, where are all the integrity people now. Hey Russell, make a statement!!!! Hey Jeff ya gonna let old Joe race at your tracks????

Mr_Ed

• Elite
  • I''m a stable genuis........
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2022, 07:22:47 PM »
By being forwardly place due to the decision. Dexter Dunn overtook Tim Tetrick for 2021 leading driver in purse earnings.

They had been neck n neck.

tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2022, 07:52:55 PM »
Still nothing from the useless trotting assn, where are all the integrity people now. Hey Russell, make a statement!!!! Hey Jeff ya gonna let old Joe race at your tracks????

Connected friends have friends

Wasting your time

Jimmy T

retired too

How’d that farce work out

Fckin joke

Gural the biggest fvkin HYPOCRITE of them ALLL
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Lee Boy: laterza
    Today at 03:29:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Quit sobbing, plz.  Your team sucks
    December 02, 2021, 06:09:37 PM
  • Racing Troll: ISNT HE YOUR DAD?
    November 24, 2021, 07:17:48 AM
  • Bernie Madoff: Dick Vitale is the creepiest person on earth.
    November 24, 2021, 04:36:20 AM
  • Vern Bontrager: Vitale was a crook with the unlv coach
    November 24, 2021, 01:12:58 AM
  • Calhoun: Dick Vitale cancer crying at UCLA-Gonzaga game.  Just die please. Thanks
    November 23, 2021, 10:30:05 PM
  • 49mile: bako
    November 20, 2021, 10:54:17 PM
  • Random: Cressman
    November 06, 2021, 10:39:42 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal