Author Topic: Where is JOHN FRANK  (Read 1274 times)

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
Where is JOHN FRANK
« on: December 22, 2021, 08:46:24 AM »
Anybody know or heard anything.

Kirby's Ace

• Open / FFA
Re: Where is JOHN FRANK
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 11:13:32 AM »
Wa wondering the same thing.

Kinda miss his American literary classics!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 11:16:57 AM by Kirby's Ace »

luker2453

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 01:37:17 PM »
The poor old man could barely put two words together, don't miss his ass at all.  I use to see him at Arlington Park and Arlington Trackside, what a poor excuse for a human being.

Mr_Ed

• Elite
  • I''m a stable genuis........
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 01:40:17 PM »

He's obviously not doing well.

Wish him the best and move on.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 01:46:34 PM »
Absolutely, if JOHN FRANK is not doing well we should all wish him the best and to get healthy.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 04:27:57 PM »
Absolutely, if JOHN FRANK is not doing well we should all wish him the best and to get healthy.

He has NEVER been well.
I'm a rotten bastard and an atheist.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2021, 09:57:20 PM »
You are a cold callous asshole. If John is not well then our prayers should be with him.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 10:07:02 PM »
ICE. I was gonna PM ya,but I decided to just post. Thanks for your concern.
(1) I've slowed down posting in the past year. Tired of all the rotten cheating shit that been going on over the last couple years. Not that it has not happened before,but the fact that it brought to NATIONAL ATTENTION and basically nothin bein done about it. JOHN FRANK ARMY brought down DUTROW years ago. I bashed the SHIT out of the ROTTON CHEATIN FUC. And here's WHY. BREEDERS CUP CHURCHILL. Me buds who attend every year were in paddock standin next to BOBBY FRANKEL and RICHARD the CHEAT. DUTROW boy overhears their conversation and say's YOU GUYS from CHICAGO and ARLINGTON PARK. DUTROW BOY says to them. YOU know this JAG named,JOHN FRANK. They go. Everyone at ARLINGTON knows JOHN FRANK. DUT BOY goes: When you see the FUC,tell him if I ever run into him I'M goin kick his ASS. They a little shocked. This when BOBBY speaks up. Slow down there. He used to be all over me. He hated me. But your his new boy to attack. And BOBBY continues. I LOVE ,JOHN FRANK. I read all his posts And I LOVE readin them. HE'S GREAT. DUT BOY goes: I'M going beat his brains in if I ever see him. YA sure. Went to paddock MILLION day where the cheatin fuc was saddlin. Stood about 20 feet from him and yelled(SHIT BRAIN,I'M JOHN FRANK. What you gonna do about it ,YOU ROTTON CHEATIN PIECE OF SHIT.) You would of thought I was NIC THE KID. ANYHOW I think everyone knows what I think of CALIFORNIA racin and especially BAFF the JUICER. I remember MULLINS back in the day. I can't stand it anymore.
(2) I've had some physical issues in the past year. I've had so many ENDOSTOPYS the put you under is gettin to me. 5 months ago I spent a week in hospital. They wanted to gut me like a fish. I said no. Let me work on me health and see if there a difference. So I had another one week ago. The GI gushin that the new medication and DIET workin so well that I won't need operation in future. Although I'M waitin on BIOPSY which results are Thursday. Don't over celebrate.
(3) Another thing. MY younger brother ,7 years younger passed away 2 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer. I'LL tell ya. When they say you got 1 year to live after diagnosis,they know what statistics say. He lasted a year and a week. Read his OBIT a few hours ago. Very nice.
(4) To BERNIE MADOFF or whatever MONIKER he usin.(RABBIE OF RACIN comes to mind). SHUT the FUC UP JEW BOY.
(5) Too LURKER. You know JOHN FRANK ARMY huh. If you say you do,then you know I over the years know about 20,000 individuals at ARLINGTON and TRACKSIDE. How come you never came up and introduced yourself you little fuckin weasel. So'S JOHN FRANK ARMY sayin his good-by to TRACKSIDE this Wednesday,Thursday,and last day FRIDAY. PIC your date and show up and tell JOHN FRANK ARMY he a POS.
(6) Tomorrow the 29th of DECEMBER be JOHN FRANK ARMY'S 75 birthday. You somethin JOHN FRANK ARMY. Who would have thought with your reckless lifestyle you would have made 3/4 of a century with more to come.
(7) And to all the rest of you MORON MISFITS. Please go out on NEW YEARS EVE and get killed in a CAR WRECK. JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken again.

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 11:49:10 AM »
JOHN FRANK glad that you posted and I hear ya about all the cheaters. Hopefully you're results come back good and one way or the other let me know. tmbz1

tumbleweed

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2021, 12:45:57 PM »
Happy Birthday John! Hope you have many more.

Mottoman65

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2021, 02:04:13 PM »
Happy Birthday to a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirby's Ace

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2021, 04:04:46 PM »
Why can't there be a "I'm Good" and so be it.

But sure did miss the stories!

Happy Birthday you old fuc!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • EPM: Arthur Lomax Jr...How does he do it
    Today at 10:17:58 AM
  • Lee Boy: laterza
    January 16, 2022, 03:29:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Quit sobbing, plz.  Your team sucks
    December 02, 2021, 06:09:37 PM
  • Racing Troll: ISNT HE YOUR DAD?
    November 24, 2021, 07:17:48 AM
  • Bernie Madoff: Dick Vitale is the creepiest person on earth.
    November 24, 2021, 04:36:20 AM
  • Vern Bontrager: Vitale was a crook with the unlv coach
    November 24, 2021, 01:12:58 AM
  • Calhoun: Dick Vitale cancer crying at UCLA-Gonzaga game.  Just die please. Thanks
    November 23, 2021, 10:30:05 PM
  • 49mile: bako
    November 20, 2021, 10:54:17 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal