Author Topic: Rittenuour  (Read 6120 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Rittenuour
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2021, 06:27:34 PM »
This for WAUKEE boy who lives close to KENOSHA.
UPDATE on the KILLER KID:
3 days ago,the little KILLIN SHIT on episode of "LOUDER with CHOWDER" a right wing extremist. Watched the whole episode.
(1) The little KILLIN SHIT KYLE laughing his ASS off over shooting and killing 2 and maimin another and just missing another. Everthin a joke to him.
(2) CHOWDER asks him. Want a CIGAR,since I noticed you smoke CIGS. He says hows your chain smokin MOM doin. The killin SHIT responds. ME MOM has quit smokin after our visit with DRAFT DODGER. OH BOY.
(3) CHOW BRAIN asks the little killin FUC. What's up with your ongoin education. AR-15 responds. I'm goin be attendin ASU in spring majorin in pre-law. HOW nice. EXCEPT ASU has said entries are closed for spring and the killin SHIT has not applied and he don't fit qualifications for admittance. That happens when you only have reached 9th grade.,so far. And the KILLIN FUC claims he admitted. What happened to NURSIN HOME AIDE.
(4) The little KILLIN SHIT brags about he had OJ'S jury selection expert. SHE was great. Nice the BALD HEADED FUC judge selected 12 jurors and 6 alternates in less than 6 hours. There's one for the record books. Only the KLU KLUX KLAN can do faster.
(5) The KILLIN SHIT was asked if he had a girlfriend. His responce: Not at the moment but I expect a ton of ladies since I've been filterin thru letters and e-mails. I want one with big TITS. Thats WONDERFUL.
(6) Not once did the LITTLE KILLIN SHIT express any remorse for killing 2 individuals.
(7) Noticed the FUCKIN SHIT wearing AIR JORDANS that he fidjettin with. Or was that SEINFELD JIMMY JUMP b-ball shoes.
(8) CHOW BRAIN asks the killer kid what it like spendin 3 months in jail and quickly follows with did you spend time readin. The KILLER SHIT answers. I spent a ton of time readin. Chow BRAIN asks 'WHAT BOOKS and AUTHORS". KILLER KID can't remember the tital of any book or author. Know there's a future scholar.
(9) Asked about his intial LAWLERS who raised the moola to bail dimwit out. They were crooks. I deserve that 2 million bail money.
(10) SHITBRAIN KILLER say's I want a meetin with BIDEN. He lied about me. "I WILL EXPLAIN the facs to HIM". Sure you will. Can you even spell your own name or do you just sign with a X.
(11) Yeah the KILLER KID on a roll. Why has he not showed up on late night regular TV talk shows. Or for that matter early mornin talk shows. ONLY EXTREME RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY .
(12) one last thin. The killer thought it extermely funny when the BALD HEADED FUC JUDGES cell phone went off playin DRAFT DODGER TRUMPS favorite TUNE.   

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2021, 09:06:01 AM »
Atleast he had a fair trial and justice prevailed... tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
Bestbetter: My bet is you haven't cashed a winning bet in your life. KILLER KID found innocent by a jury of peers. I'll say this. One black indidvidual on that jury. He went along petrified he would be lynched on a tree in northern WISCOSIN. And jurors are always correct.

(1) CASEY ANTHONY. YEAH she was innocent.
(2) O.J. Theres a innocent if there ever was one. JOHN FRANK ARMY should know. JOHN FRANK ARMY was at TRACKSIDE upstaires bar when verdict came in. 2 Mexican and one black went nuts cheerin and yelpin,they were so happy. JOHN FRANK ARMY took some serious OFFENCE. You PIECES OF SHIT love this MURDERIN FUC HUH. 3 against 1. Fists flyin. I'm the guy who got arrested. O.J. was a jealous MURDERIN NIGGER FUC. IT cost me,but I was 48 and MOOLA means nothin to me anyhow. Banned for 2 years from ARLINGTON. Cost for lawlers,fines. $15,000. Had to do 156 days of SWAPS,but I violated twice. Would not stick my hand down a rat hole nest. Told the officer I'll do it if you stick your hand down first. He said find your own way home from  a dangerous west side community,your next visit is vilolation court. I told him: FUC YOU and KISS MY ASS. Violated a second time. At end of day every one has to go clean up cafeteria. A group of judges and lawlers were sittin at table. I told them your time is up. JOHN FRANK ARMY has to clean up the shit mess you made. That did not go over good,especially since when I went to VIOLATION court,one of the judges was at that table. I survived all that and have become a MODEL CITIZEN. Thank you,JOHN FRANK ARMY,YOU the BEST.

So,I know lookin who criminals are. And the SHIT KILLER KID is one. Your problem is,YOU DON'T. So enjoy your life as a LOVER of the TRUMP FAMILY. DONALD and SONS set a great example,and its morons like you that applaud verdicts like the KILLER KID,aka, AR-15.

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2021, 09:35:50 AM »
Everyone was white, What does it have to do with how many Black jurors? Also, Their is an article with the Black juror I think you should read it...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 09:40:15 AM by bestbetter »

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 06:43:43 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to keep everyone informed on the KILLIN KID SHIT.
He travels the country against the wishes of his trail lawler. Yeah he at it again. Can't wait to hear what AR-15 has to say.
The killin shit is the guest speaker MONDAY at the 4 day TURNING POINT USA'S AMERICA festival in PHEONIX. Which JOHN FRANK ARMY might add,their main entertain ment song is called "This is OUR FUCKING COUNTRY. " KILLER BOY is seated in front row next to DRUG addict DONALD TRUMP JR. before he speaks. JR. sure to slip the little killin fuck before he speaks some crystal meth,since that fuc is hooked on it. Those in attendance are expected to be the followin NUTCAKE,FRUITBALLS: TUCKER CARLSON and rest of FOX,US REP. MITT GAETZ,And of course US REP MAJORIE TAYLOR GREEN. And I might add,all of whom should immeditly be quartered as the form of EXECUTION.
SHOULD BE a 4 day fun time gatherin of FAR RIGHT MORON LIARS.
Hope they have a question and answer for the STUPID KILLIN SHIT. But I'M sure it just a scripted talk with a screen for the killin FUC to read off of. Hope he mention LA BRON again for sayin he was not fakin with his hand and unable to babble BULLSHIT.
AND you know WHAT. What a FUCKIN CONVENTION when these REBUBLICAN CLOWNS use a 18 year old KILLER that carried a AR-15 and I'M sure will stand up and applaud for a long time this LITTLE KILLIN SHIT.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2021, 10:46:32 PM »
KYLE THE KILLER most recent update:
He's been offered by several REBUG NUTBALLS to serve in their offificess as a INTERN in congress. The good one is that REBUG LUNATIC fron COLORADO,BOEBERT.
This NICE. She herself never graduated from HIGH SCHOOL and never even obtained a GED. But she do like GUNS and RIFLES. And her CHRISTMAS photo was her and her 4 young children standin in front of X-mas tree all holdin AR-15's. And would someone please tell the cunt the difference between a gun and rifle. This is my gun and this is my rifle.
And I might add. Her HUSBAND is a twice convicted FELON. And REBUGS in COLORADO elect this DUMB BRAIN CUNT WHORE. an can this CUNT go downhill skiin and have a avalanch follow her or end up hittin a tree like SONNY.
So'S the LITTLE KILLIN SHIT tells her. I want to be a NURSE.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2021, 10:34:31 AM »
KYLE THE KILLER most recent update:
He's been offered by several REBUG NUTBALLS to serve in their offificess as a INTERN in congress. The good one is that REBUG LUNATIC fron COLORADO,BOEBERT.
This NICE. She herself never graduated from HIGH SCHOOL and never even obtained a GED. But she do like GUNS and RIFLES. And her CHRISTMAS photo was her and her 4 young children standin in front of X-mas tree all holdin AR-15's. And would someone please tell the cunt the difference between a gun and rifle. This is my gun and this is my rifle.
And I might add. Her HUSBAND is a twice convicted FELON. And REBUGS in COLORADO elect this DUMB BRAIN CUNT WHORE. an can this CUNT go downhill skiin and have a avalanch follow her or end up hittin a tree like SONNY.
So'S the LITTLE KILLIN SHIT tells her. I want to be a NURSE.

WHOA, Fraunck <>  Sis ter Mary Moustache surely don't approve of all the sophomoric dirty talk.  Take it EZ.

as for Bobo <> no denying, she's a handsome woman ... and, maybe there's more to the story.  What the heckters has come of this congress? - Way beyond bobo comes AOC, Omar and the stooges of the squid.  I'm all for common, everyday folk getting their say > GED, feloney or other transgressions; however, might be near time to req. an IQ test to sift the seigning net and let the truly unqualerfied fall back into the river.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2022, 02:21:31 PM »
KYLE the KILLIN SHIT is back at it again.
You would think AR-15 would just want everythin to go away and just live in MALAYA. Not HIM and MA BARKER.
Even WYATT EARP after his revenge ride hung it up.
SO KYLE KILLER BOY back at it. On guess who show. TUCKER.
(1) The KILLER KID and his MOM got a new gig goin. MA BARKER for a year been askin donations for a RITTENHOUSE fund . That not work. So now they usin a new scheme. Seekin donations to RITTENHOUSE"MEDIA ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT". TOO sue everyone that proclaims or proclaimed KYLE a FUCKIN MURDERER. Put JOHN FRANK ARMY in a lawsuit you little SHIT FUCKIN MURDERIN PIECE OF SHIT.
(2) So the murdering SHIT quotes MALCOLM X. I won't bother,CASSIUS CLAY did it enough times. Thats why I liked JOE FRAZIER. And then he QUOTES DRAFT DODGER TRUMP. "Anyone that does not agree with me,is a ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE". Whatever the FUC that is supposied to mean.
(3) SO the killin SHIT wants everyone held ACCOUNTABLE. And SHIT BRAIN TUCKER asks the RETARD what that means and BABY FACE NELSON just stumbles over and over again,sayin me team want them accountable. Do that un-clarification mean the illiterate retard now wants to go to college and pursue a degree in ACCOUNTING. Thats 5 different majors he going after.Can anyone picture this RETARD in college let alone grade school.
(4) Tryin to profit on bein a double murderer shows how the KILLIN SHIT and MA BARKER can stoop and probably lower.
(5) Speakin of TUCKER and him havin the KILLER CLOWN again on his show. HOW much you think TUCKBRAIN contributin. JOHN FRANK ARMY say's:$0.00.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal