Author Topic: did a hooser park judge get punched in the mouth  (Read 9848 times)

Mr Wing Wong

• NW-1
Re: did a hooser park judge get punched in the mouth
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2021, 05:36:45 PM »
Magee= maggot One of the biggest crooks whoever drove in Chicago

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2021, 05:58:29 PM »
Magee= maggot One of the biggest crooks whoever drove in Chicago
agree

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2021, 08:13:09 PM »
 The most overrated driver in harness history. the maggot, becomes a steward in Indiana. What happens next? Three scumbags, who should never be allowed near a racetrack, Oosting, Warren, and Rucker are allowed to race there. Let us not forget about his stolen race bike. Did he help with the cover up when someone was found to be in possession of bike parts? This is what Indiana wants in a state steward? The only thing to say is FUCK INDIANA and Hoosier Park!!!

Sincerely, Silent One

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2021, 08:30:49 PM »
What did Delong do ?

I’m just asking for a friend

He’s a driver?

seems it takes 2 to tango..do not know the whole story but if there is an altercation seems there would have to be 2 parties..
Usually the second guy gets the flag
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2021, 08:36:44 PM »
Was a total bullshit move by Magee. He is a product of Chicago and the cheating and headturning. They take care of the ones that kiss their ass. Fuckin pathetic and the reason why the business is a joke. Take a driver off ten days for standing up for himself against the chosen golden boy. I hope somebody punches that fucker In the face and bring him back to reality. Nothin special about Delong to be so cocky. Average at best on good stock. Normal stock and he is below average.

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2021, 08:43:03 PM »
Was just another horse race until Delong called the judges like a little bitch. “He was yelling at me and was mean using bad language, please help me cause I can’t handle my own business”

SPREE2015

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
DELONG FAMILY IS FILTHY RICH

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2021, 02:22:15 AM »
Magee and Delong business partners from Wisconsin. Cheese heads
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2021, 07:47:08 AM »
On October 6, 2021, after the finish of the third race, driver Brandon Bates engaged in conduct that was against the best interest of horse racing (71 IAC 5-1-14(b)(10)) and drove in a reckless manner (71 IAC 7-3-7(a)(11)) by engaging in a verbal confrontation with driver John DeLong, which led to Mr. Bates deliberately crashing his horse, TIGER ISLAND, and sulky into Mr. DeLong's horse, JET WILLS, unduly endangering both horses and drivers. Taking into account Mr. Bates' prior history of confronting fellow licensees (71 IAC 2-11-1), including earlier this meet (IHRC ruling HP-2021-2344) , the judges have determined that the following penalty is appropriate:A full suspension of ten (10) days beginning November 4, 2021 through November 13, 2021 (inclusive)During the period of this suspension Mr. Bates will be denied access to all facilities under the jurisdiction of the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.

10 days --- that was appropriate ----  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Judges you sure showed him and the rest of the driver colony...  be on high alert... Shenanigans like this will not be tolerated.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2021, 12:30:17 PM »
Sounds like someone needs an anger management course. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal