Author Topic: Take 'em back to NFLD Sammy Star  (Read 13647 times)

Sweet Louis

• Top Claimer
Re: Take 'em back to NFLD Sammy Star
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2021, 07:39:29 PM »
Ive never seen so many jealous nosey fucks in my life...the cock gobbler Gym Jeffersun is nowhere to be found when Bill gets a couple wins...if nothings coming out of his mouth you know for sure somethings going in because it never closes...and to say he's never brought any up himself who the fuck cares....fact is 95% of the yearlings are gonna be good or not b4 anyone gets their hands on them and if you believe otherwise your a fool...sure trainers make equipment changes and teach them a thing here and there but if trainers were as good as you say how come theres so many 6 digit horses that amount to nothing? Are trainers important absolutely but don't fuckiny act like they perform miracles on slugs to sit there and say what have you brought up yourself as if it makes a difference.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2021, 09:32:52 PM »
WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU ITS HIS MONEY

IM NOT UNDERSTANDING YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG WHY IT BOTHERS YOU

WHAT HE BUYS,,WHERE HE BUYS ,,WHERE HE RACES,,

JUST EX PLANE TO ME Y

WHAT THIS GUY DOES WITH HIS MONEY AND HIS HORSES BOTHERS YOU..

I GET IT ,,IM SORRY

YOU CANT DO WHAT HE DOES.. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

YES KEEP POSTING YOU FUCKIN SCUMBAG ngc3 ngc3

CHANGE YOU MON IKER FROM

JUPITER,,
TO

JEALOUS ngc3 ngc3

Hit the nail on the head!!!! Jupiter and Gym are Meadows cry babies who don’t hv two nickels to rub together. Very jealous of Bill….

I applaud him for taking chances and spending his hard earned money!! No horse is ever a guarantee, but I bet Bills percentage is wayyyyy higher than Jupiter, or is it Uranus  ngc3 ngc3

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2021, 01:35:06 PM »
Yep Jealous, NOT!!! I just think he's an asshole. For 40+ years winters in the south, summers up north. I got plenty of racing done in my time. Never bragged or tried to get publicity, (harness racing is fun). It's hard work always has been. I'm lucky, no I worked my ass off. Not from the Meadows, just raced there, always been a tough place, lot of politics.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2021, 01:43:21 PM »
Yep Jealous, NOT!!! I just think he's an asshole. For 40+ years winters in the south, summers up north. I got plenty of racing done in my time. Never bragged or tried to get publicity, (harness racing is fun). It's hard work always has been. I'm lucky, no I worked my ass off. Not from the Meadows, just raced there, always been a tough place, lot of politics.

what do you want a COOKIE ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2021, 06:54:06 PM »
Please...

Fuck All The Way Off

You Trifling Jealous Dotard.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2021, 11:17:28 PM »
Another big win today!!!! Jupiter and Gym must be on their periods  ngc3 ngc3

Congrats on Lady Newton Bill!!! U will hv a solid entry in the FM OPEN SOON tmbz1

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2021, 04:49:21 PM »
Thank you,  I would love o have her get up to F&M open at Meadows.  We might be able to fill it next year.     

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2021, 01:01:02 PM »
Another huge mile for LADY NEWTON!!! 5 in a row…. AT THE MEADOWS!!!

Congrats Bill!

Gym, oh Gym… don’t you wanna tell Bill congrats too  ngc3

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2021, 07:24:31 PM »
Lady Newton is enjoying the farm life.  Dan Altmeyer coached us a bit with rigging her and we like her a lot. looking forward to next year and a possible entry in the open at the Meadows.  Thanks for the kind words.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2021, 09:53:43 PM »
BERCURY, WILLIAM T SLIPPERY ROCK, PA YOB 1943
Nfld on 9/25/2021 FINED: $500
POSITIVE TEST- POST RACE
Blood sample #881062 collected at Northfield Park on 9/25/21 from the horse Blue Ivy was
found to contain flunixin at a concentration of 84+-8 nanograms per milliliter of plasma. This
exceeds the Regulatory Threshold of 20 nanograms per milliliter adopted by the OSRC.
O.S.R.C.-3769-18-01(B)(10)&(13) 18-02 18-99 The fine has been paid.

Why not appeal Sammy Star............. ..Dr Robinson make another mistake.......... .......4 times the allowable limit for pain............. .......Honest Bill............. 73cv.2 73cv.2

Nice mile by Carolina Bitch today............ ......packed it in............... .........Jupiter and I got your number Billy boy.............. ..juice 'em..............b low their brains out.............. and on to the next one.............. ..........just like Bob and Bob used to do............... ........
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2021, 10:22:08 AM »
Heś just a wanker, always an excuse never his fault. Just stop the act, youŕe like every body else. You just have more cash than most to keep replacing the dead meat. 

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2021, 10:41:54 AM »
Gave an oral dose of Banamine.  What's to explain? Paste doesn't clear as advertised. 

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2021, 12:05:45 PM »
Gave an oral dose of Banamine.  What's to explain? Paste doesn't clear as advertised.

Call the manufacturer..... ....surprised you didn't say it was used for colic............ ......just another in the long line of BS from none other............ .than the juice man.............. ..Sammy Star............. .....maybe the print on the packaging needs to be larger so you can fucking read it.............mo re importantly do you know what the directions mean............. ..I doubt it...............
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2021, 02:17:17 PM »
Call the manufacturer..... ....surprised you didn't say it was used for colic............ ......just another in the long line of BS from none other............ .than the juice man.............. ..Sammy Star............. .....maybe the print on the packaging needs to be larger so you can fucking read it.............mo re importantly do you know what the directions mean............. ..I doubt it...............
Show how ignorant you are.  You will notice that I was fined, not suspended and that there was no return of purse.  That is because of the very low level.  I hope you don't have any mirrors in your house because you would be seeing an asshole every time  you passed a mirror and that might be upsetting.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2021, 04:01:23 PM »
Lol, good call Bill. I think it’s hilarious how Gym, Jupiter and others are just jealous because you worked hard all your life and have more money than they do combined!

As far as the other idiot calling u a cheater bcuz u gave Banamine… obviously knows nothing about horses or training bcuz EVERY trainer uses banamine… except the bust outs on here who are absolute jokes! Probably career .125 udrs trainers.

Hilarious they all attack you purely out of jealousy!!!

Keep winning Bill and making them choke on their pathetic low life words!!

Oh yeah… Harness Racing has always been FUN!!!!   Be There!!!   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal