Author Topic: BLM NY: We need some George Floyd-style protests against vaccine mandates  (Read 3174 times)

slivercharm

• Elite
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/09/29/blm-ny-we-need-some-george-floyd-style-protests-against-vaccine-mandates-n419100

Lmfao

I think poons made up fake son lives in NYC

Yikes high % of blks 18-44 not vaccinated must be trump supporters only those crazies don’t get the shot
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
Re: BLM NY: We need some George Floyd-style protests against vaccine mandates
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 05:38:59 PM »
Right Charm this will be a headache for Biden and these mandates especially in blue states when high % of minorities are going to be excluded from all indoor events if it is only a vaccine card to get in. More anarchy in the streets maybe fires set to businesses and buffoon Joe still say it is a white person issue that votes R. So poon is white, a stinky flannel wearing old white man are his sons fake black as well liberals pandering for free stuff.

Calhoun

• Elite
Right Charm this will be a headache for Biden and these mandates especially in blue states when high % of minorities are going to be excluded from all indoor events if it is only a vaccine card to get in. More anarchy in the streets maybe fires set to businesses and buffoon Joe still say it is a white person issue that votes R. So poon is white, a stinky flannel wearing old white man are his sons fake black as well liberals pandering for free stuff.
Speaking of Mandates ...  ngc3 ngc3
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-trooper-who-defied-states-vaccine-mandate-dies-from-covid

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19

Dumb Ass quit his job coz of a mandate to get vaxxed.  Caught the virus, died painfully,  left a family.

But Fox News called him "An American Hero." 

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pigeon Jim doesn't know what to think.   He's watching Tucker and Rogan 24/7 with his ugly-ass family trying to fix stupid.  ngc3

Skelly staying busy riding the bus and train thru Hammond and East Chicago.  tmbz1

I'm still digging out here in Oak Bluffs.  20 inches worth.  But feeling blessed the roof and windows are done on the addition and the whole house generator was worth every nickel.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 06:56:16 PM »
Don't worry Charm BLM sold 60mln after the Floyd death and stiffed everyone for every penny. Spent about 10mln on houses as well. So much for helping the cause of made-up beliefs. Someone on here has jealousy issues with a pretty good looking up class family. What a loser who needs a life and probably another new flannel. ngc3

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2022, 09:15:30 PM »
Don't worry Charm BLM sold 60mln after the Floyd death and stiffed everyone for every penny. Spent about 10mln on houses as well. So much for helping the cause of made-up beliefs. Someone on here has jealousy issues with a pretty good looking up class family. What a loser who needs a life and probably another new flannel. ngc3
PJ,

I warned you.  You tell lies about Calhoun, I will tell the truth about you. 

It's early 1st quarter.

Digital What???   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal