Author Topic: Frank Yellagrini tells Yonkers drivers to STFU!  (Read 5148 times)

yr paddock hotline

• 4 claimer
Frank Yellagrini tells Yonkers drivers to STFU!
« on: September 23, 2021, 10:14:46 PM »
Guy is complete POS with the treating of the drivers like they're slaves. sez he will handout $8k fines and 20 day suspensions if you don't kiss his ass. who hired this guy? Faraldo is aware of all of this. Thanks to JB (won't say which JB) for coming to the farm and telling all of us how out of control and out of his mind Frank really is  tmbz1

**** additional fines
saying damn = $500
saying shit or fuck = $2,000
saying greaseball wop = $5,000 + 14 day suspension
saying Frank has the I.Q. of a mental patient at Bellevue = 30 days

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Re: Frank Yellagrini tells Yonkers drivers to STFU!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 10:14:24 AM »
Georgie called me Wednesday and told me what happened at the driver's meeting with the stewards Tuesday. Here's some highlights:
1) #1 topic was slow 2nd quarters. IF a driver goes in :30, he gets a big fine. Fine gets bigger if it happens a few times.
2) Cussing won't be allowed. Fighting/arguments in the paddock...but if you have a brawl in the parking lot...well that's your business.
3)The rules for refusing to drive rats are totally confusing. 1 second you gotta do it, then they said well maybe case by case.

It came up several times that Frank Pelligrini is on a power trip with his duties. Instead of saying "...if you do this, you'll face a fine or suspension" he kept yelling :DO THIS AND YOU'RE DONE!" Meeting was run very unprofessionally and grown men got talked to like peewee football children.

Does MGM know they have an abusive employee? Does the state know they employ another drunk with power yeller and screamer like Cuomo? Where's the NYSBOA? Where's uncle Joe F?

Lots of questions...most important of which will Pelligrini resign?
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 12:04:53 PM »
Brennan said hes not driving any bad actors. He will remove himself for the night.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 12:11:05 PM »
old man bonjiornuo showed up at tom's diner saying if pellegrini ever talks shit about joe or the family he's going to whack pellegrini silly with a headpole.

Golden Shoe

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 11:59:24 AM »
I WOULDN'T LET THIS DAGO JUDGE A CANNOLI EATING CONTEST. THANK GOD HE'S GETING THE BOOT IN DECEMBER + WE WON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM TALK LIKE A WANNABE TONY SOPRANO NO MORE. GUY'S SO JEALOUS OF THE DRIVERS AND TOP TRAINERS IT'S SICKENING. THAT'S THE WAY IT ALWAYS IS THO. GUYS WITH LITTLE TALENT THEMSELVES GET THESE STEWARD JOBS.

AFTER THIS WEEK I'M WRITING A LETTER TO MAKE SURE THIS CLOWN DON'T GET ANY RETIREMENT BENEFITS.

Sam R

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 10:30:24 AM »
I saw someone give Frank a couple of flat tires on his station wagon outside of the paddock one night. He was giving some people a hard time.

Mr.Turnpike

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 02:33:15 PM »
Guy is complete POS with the treating of the drivers like they're slaves. sez he will handout $8k fines and 20 day suspensions if you don't kiss his ass. who hired this guy? Faraldo is aware of all of this. Thanks to JB (won't say which JB) for coming to the farm and telling all of us how out of control and out of his mind Frank really is  tmbz1

**** additional fines
saying damn = $500
saying shit or fuck = $2,000
saying greaseball wop = $5,000 + 14 day suspension
saying Frank has the I.Q. of a mental patient at Bellevue = 30 days
Good for him about time drivers think there premodonas and harness racing needs something because it’s boring

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 04:19:16 PM »
Dude has lost his mind.  Sears doesnt drive there any longer.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 05:12:39 PM »
I saw someone give Frank a couple of flat tires on his station wagon outside of the paddock one night. He was giving some people a hard time.

Funny part of story it wasn’t his car,,,,1000% fact

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
the pkace is unbetable

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 06:12:46 PM »
Must be that good Christian drivers like Jasin complained about the low life vulgar trash.  Time to clean up that place and get some professionals and class acts.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2021, 01:36:39 PM »
Crazy crap, says they only race a half mile now. Wants drivers to compete  the first half as well as the back half.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal