Author Topic: JEFF Dauplaise  (Read 6085 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: JEFF Dauplaise
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2021, 08:33:22 PM »
COUNSELOR YOUR A FUCKING MORON. CHEATING IS CHEATING I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S A HOBBYIST OR NOT. GUY IS A LIFE TIME SCUM BAG HE GOT CAUGHT ON 2 MAJOR VIOLATIONS. YOU THINK THAT'S THE ONLY TIME HE DID SOMETHING WRONG.
YOUR POST'S ARE SELF SERVING DRIBBLE. YOU JUST RE POST BIT'S AND PIECE'S OF OTHER POST'S. AND THEN YOU SPEW FORTH WHAT YOU CONSIDER GREAT REVELATION'S OF THE DOWN FALL OF A GAME THAT DIED 20 YEARS AGO.
TRY  AND COME UP WITH ORIGINAL THOUGHT NUMB NUT'S.

So very accurate!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2021, 09:54:51 AM »
Who has he taken money from? He pays his bills and did his time, It''s not like hes one of the indicted, just an idiot with a lot of money.

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2021, 11:29:09 AM »
JUPITER
WHEN YOU CHEAT YOU TAKE MONEY FROM EVERYONE. FELLOW HORSEMAN,THE PUBLIC IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE.
IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO SAVE THE GAME.  MAKE IT ONE MAJOR VIOLATION AND YOUR DONE.

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD HOW THIS POS IS EVEN RACING AT LAW&ORDER DOWNS?

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2021, 11:56:42 AM »
JUPITER
WHEN YOU CHEAT YOU TAKE MONEY FROM EVERYONE. FELLOW HORSEMAN,THE PUBLIC IT'S A NEVER ENDING CYCLE.
IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO SAVE THE GAME.  MAKE IT ONE MAJOR VIOLATION AND YOUR DONE.

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN TOLD HOW THIS POS IS EVEN RACING AT LAW&ORDER DOWNS?

Jupiter & Counselor,

I like reading your posts but I gotta agree with Hammer...I just googled his violation from 2016 ( see below) and as Hammer said it just seems hypocritical of Mr. Gural to allow this guy back in to his track when others are barred from racing there..I also agree with Hammer that a lifetime ban when you have a major violation would send a strong message to the industry..It's doesn't matter that he is paying his bills or if he's small..They are cheating everyone from other horseman to the bettors when they use illegal substances as well as causing harm to the animal..I'm no pharmacist so you guys can tell me if the stuff he was caught with below is dangerous.

DAUPLAISE, JEFFREY T CEDAR GROVE, NJ YOB 1961
M on 4/9/2015 FINED: $35,000
FULL - 1096 DAYS, 3/29/2016 THRU
3/29/2019
POSSESSION OF HYPODERMIC NEEDLES, SYRINGES AND/OR
INJECTABLE AND/OR OTHER DRUGS
On April 5, 2015, you failed in your duty as a trainer licensed by the NJRC
to protect and guard horses under your care against possible administration
of any drug or foreign substances by maintaining hypodermic needles and
syringes and numerous therapeutic and performance enhancing foreign
substances, unsecured in your stabling area, including the following foreign
substances: Cobalt, Stanozolol, Zinconotide (SNX-III), Chlorpromazine,
Flunixin, Hyluronate Acid, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA),
Phenylbutazone, Tripelennamine, Methocarbamol, glycopyrrolate,
Dexamethasone, Guaifenesin, Furosemide, Flumethasone,
Hydrochlorthiazid e, and Trichlormethiazid e.
Status as of 9/26/2016 - Subsequent Ruling - As a result of an agreed
disposition of the appeal, Jeffrey Dauplaise is suspended 3 years and
issued a $35,000 fine. The suspension is effective March 29, 2016
through and including March 29, 2019. Payment of the $35,000 fine
shall be as follows: $7,500 shall be paid on or before September 30,
2016, $8,750 shall be paid on or before March 1, 2017, $8,750 shall be
paid on or before October 1, 2017 and the remainder of the balance of
$10,000 shall be paid on or before March 29, 2018. During the period of
suspension, Dauplaise is denied privileges of any and all grounds
subject to the jurisdiction of the NJRC.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2021, 12:56:17 PM »
Jeff's elevator never reached the top floor,a little simple maybe,but..Don't ever think his ole man Norm couldn't fire one up..he was an eccentric Frenchman who ran with the best gamblers around back in the Roosevelt days..Mickey Rooney carried the Dauplaise name for a long time,as did the costume jewelry business.!!

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2021, 08:49:36 AM »
I SEE THE NOTATION THAT THE ABOVE PAID A $35,000 FINE AND WAS SUSPENDED FOR YEARS!!!  I ASSUME THE FINE IS PAID!!

FURTHER, IS THIS VERDICT JUST AS I SEE MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE WORSE WITH A $500 FINE AND A 15 DAY SUSPENSION!!

WORSE---SEVERAL OF THE INDICTED WILL BE RACING AS SOON AS THESE CASES ARE DISPOSED OF WITHOUT FINE OR PENALTY. 

I AM ANXIOUS TO SEE THE RESPONSES THEN ABOUT CHEATING ON HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF RACES---DEFRAUDING THE PUBLIC AS WELL AS SELLING HORSES TO OTHER HORSEMEN ---EVEN AT SALES THAT NEVER  AND I MEAN NEVER APPROACH THEIR FORM WHEN TRAINED BY PRIOR TRAINERS.   SEVERAL OF THESE HORSES WERE IN EXCESS OF $150,000 BUT YET ONCE REMOVED FROM CURRENT TRAINER COULD NOT BEAT A $5,000 CLAIMER.

THE ATTITUDE IS SUCH THAT I AGREE WITH A CHEAT IS A CHEAT BUT I DISAGREE THAT THE LITTLE GUY SHOULD BE PUNISHED MORE THAN SOMEONE MAKING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ON MANY MANY HORSES IN EVERY RACE!!!!

I FURTHER DISAGREE WITH THE THROWING OF STONES!  I WOULD THINK THAT THE INDUSTRY COULD SELF POLICE ITSELF.  THESE INFORMANTS DID NOT PROTECT ANYONE---WHEN IT CAME DOWN TO IT--THEY THREW EVERYONE UNDER A BUS TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AT YOUR COST!!  YES, YOUR COST. 

THESE BIRDS SANG AND SANG AND WILL CONTINUE TO SING FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.  IN FACT MANY INFORMANTS ARE ON PAYROLL AND CONTINUALLY REPORT IN REGARDING ADDITIONAL INCIDENTS.   I WOULD WATCH OVER MY SHOULDER!!!

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2021, 09:39:01 AM »
         I read the the violation, this guy had his own pharmacy. Never had time to pee in a stall.

2beblunt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2021, 02:06:06 PM »
He had a very good lawyer.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    Today at 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal