Author Topic: Got to laugh  (Read 3341 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Got to laugh
« on: September 10, 2021, 08:06:40 AM »
Last night I listened to a Fox broadcast and once again they were bashing mask wearing and getting vaccinated. What's wrong with allowing the body to get natural immunity they stated, I don't need to be vaccinated. Then I thought the unvaccinated people in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and other southern states are practicing natural immunity, they go to football games. Then to the hospital they go.

It is truly amazing just how fucking stupid some of these Republicons are. Get them a box and their $250 from Social Security.

Covid just might help rid the human race rid itself of some of these stupid, dumb Republicons.  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Got to laugh
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 08:42:08 AM »

It is truly amazing just how fucking stupid some of these Republicons are. Get them a box and their $250 from Social Security.

Biden showed some fucking guts and pulled the trigger on the Vaccine Mandate.

And the Pro-Covid MAGA fools heads are blowing up. 

It's hard to understand.

Our own Pigeon Jim is die-hard Pro-Covid.  Maybe he'll show up here and explain it all.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2021, 12:10:52 PM »
 ngc3 who's the pigeon lol following social media...stalker!!! Not anti vax I'm 52 and retired out of the work force. Also dumb ass for me its Nutrition King and Exercise Queen. Being a triathlete I'm health and not some fat fuck like you. No underlying conditions and IF I ever get covid what I get from science that the immune system once it generates the antibodies to combat the virus now knows how to fight of different variants of the mutations than the engineered vaccine. So in conclusion dumb shit health = no covid for 18 months while in the gym 6 days a week.

Part of the 80mln Biden claimed to be unvaccinated are 10's of millions already exposed to covid in the past, Millions of Blacks, and Millions of Hispanics and yes this is a total white person Republican issue. Bit hey whatever makes for your fake stories as the biggest liar on this forum...as your claim to being black ngc3  ngc3. Your claim to stupidity however tops the head of the class!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2021, 01:11:51 PM »
Photo Image  (5S5592,  G,  2018)

Horse is not currently entered in a U.S. race       

LAST START Finish DFL   

Horse is currently learning how to count other people's money from owner Pigeon Jim    

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 01:33:38 PM »
Horse has been sold. Yep 12 years of horse racing every penny taken out put more back in and ok with that. There is a short fat oompa loompa on this site with multiple names and personalities that brags about losing 2.0M of his inheritance to horse racing. So not counting anyone money but can report the narcissist who actually named a horse that of all his short comings in the industry. I have a mare with a FP to sell a Greenshoe on the ground and a Greenshoe in foal. How is that nag MM doing hasn't hit the parmutal track yet. ngc3 Your still some pussy that will never post his horses once owned. Why? Because your pathetic? Or maybe bi polar?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 01:51:22 PM »
Horse has been sold. Yep 12 years of horse racing every penny taken out put more back in and ok with that. There is a short fat oompa loompa on this site with multiple names and personalities that brags about losing 2.0M of his inheritance to horse racing. So not counting anyone money but can report the narcissist who actually named a horse that of all his short comings in the industry. I have a mare with a FP to sell a Greenshoe on the ground and a Greenshoe in foal. How is that nag MM doing hasn't hit the parmutal track yet. ngc3 Your still some pussy that will never post his horses once owned. Why? Because your pathetic? Or maybe bi polar?

WE GONNA CLOSE IF U CALL ROCKY AN OOMPA LOOMPA AGAIN

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 09:05:17 PM »
ngc3 who's the pigeon lol following social media...stalker!!! Not anti vax I'm 52 and retired out of the work force. Also dumb ass for me its Nutrition King and Exercise Queen. Being a triathlete I'm health and not some fat fuck like you. No underlying conditions and IF I ever get covid what I get from science that the immune system once it generates the antibodies to combat the virus now knows how to fight of different variants of the mutations than the engineered vaccine. So in conclusion dumb shit health = no covid for 18 months while in the gym 6 days a week.

Part of the 80mln Biden claimed to be unvaccinated are 10's of millions already exposed to covid in the past, Millions of Blacks, and Millions of Hispanics and yes this is a total white person Republican issue. Bit hey whatever makes for your fake stories as the biggest liar on this forum...as your claim to being black ngc3  ngc3. Your claim to stupidity however tops the head of the class!
Well said, but you can't reason with a liberal.  They follow each other right over the cliff. No common sense.  Biden just keep ramping up the covid rhetoric to smoke-screen the horrible job he's done.  How many kids did he kill in that strike.  Seven, i believe.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 08:26:58 AM »
the libs forget to mention that black americans have the lowest vax rate in USA.  When did they become MAGA voters - LOL

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal