Author Topic: How Is That Arizona "Fraudit" of the 2020 Vote Going?  (Read 3198 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
How Is That Arizona "Fraudit" of the 2020 Vote Going?
« on: July 13, 2021, 11:20:29 AM »
They did it once ... no fraud...

Now they're doing it again ...

Trump coming to town ... Maricopa  ... Peoria Ariz .. In Top 10 ShitHoles of America .. it is.

115 degrees every day ... 3rd Worst Schools in A Merica ... Dumbest Fucking Kids ... but ..

you can buy a house with a concrete putting green  tmbz1 ...

like Pigeon Jim. 

Trump coming to town.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: How Is That Arizona "Fraudit" of the 2020 Vote Going?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 12:01:23 PM »

Trump coming to town ... Maricopa  ... Peoria Ariz .. In Top 10 ShitHoles of America .. it is.

115 degrees every day ... 3rd Worst Schools in A Merica ... Dumbest Fucking Kids ... but ..

like Pigeon Jim. 

why so judgemental  ? 

115 degrees is actually comfortable in AZ because it's a dry heat.

the school situation likely isn't any worse than many urban districts.  the education model in this country is bad all over [remember that song by the Dave Clark 5 ?].  somehow, the boards of education maneuvered taxes on property values as a way to milk citizens into paying the bills.  Once they discovered that residents w/ kids in school could be hornswoggled into supporting failing schools, it was a golden gooser.

lastly, concrete lawns w/ felt outdoor carpet are going to become quite popular once gasoline powered mowers are outlawed and home owners are forced to alternatives for a green grass deal.

I see what you did there, in the headline, making ye up a compound word putting fraud and audit together.  very, very clever.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 12:31:36 PM »

why so judgemental  ? 

115 degrees is actually comfortable in AZ because it's a dry heat.

the school situation likely isn't any worse than many urban districts.  the education model in this country is bad all over [remember that song by the Dave Clark 5 ?].  somehow, the boards of education maneuvered taxes on property values as a way to milk citizens into paying the bills.  Once they discovered that residents w/ kids in school could be hornswoggled into supporting failing schools, it was a golden gooser.

lastly, concrete lawns w/ felt outdoor carpet are going to become quite popular once gasoline powered mowers are outlawed and home owners are forced to alternatives for a green grass deal.

I see what you did there, in the headline, making ye up a compound word putting fraud and audit together.  very, very clever.
Not judging.  Rather I am praying for a savior to rise from the streets of the MAGA dumpster fire. 

Schools are bad but they are worse, worser, worsest in MAGA states.  That's fact.  Goggle it for your own self. 

And they're worst because taxes on a $500k house are $2000.  An average teacher in Ariz makes $16 an hour. 

You seen the new electric F150?  Where I live .. $39k .. then fed rebate $9k .. state rebate $2k .. net price $29k. 

Concrete putting greens are awesome.  But the AStro Turf melts at high temp, don't it?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 03:18:15 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY gots to say somethin. HOWS that FAT FUC DRAFT DODGER doin these days.
(1) Headin to ZONA on 24th to stir up SHIT at one of his GIRL SCOUT, BROWNIES,REDNECK rally's. Pump his fists and point his finger at all girl rednecks. Then continue to profess I'M one of you,A GIRLY COWARD. My BIG TOE still hurts.
(2) Nice books bein written about this DRAFT DODGIN COWARD. Hidin in WHITE HOUSE BUNKER. Tough BOY this POS is.
(3) HIS BUD PUKE,wreckin the INTER. Shuttin down systems. FAT FUC lovin it. And if JOHN FRANK ARMY remembers right. PUTIN boy when in his first version of ZCAR of RUSSIA when he younger let everyone on the SUB croak of coast of SWEDEN, When some could have been saved as assistance was offered to rescue. But PUKE went. DIE in name of RUSSIA. This the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGERS best friend.
(4) HOWS the FAT FUC,DRAFT DODGER golf game these days. Since the FAT FUC spent 1 year out of his 4 year dictatorship on the golf course at TAXPAYERS expense. At least NIXON built a 4 lane bowlin alley in WHITE HOUSE basement and stayed there and not FLY all over to GOLF.
(5) WHY does not the RED NECK following of FAT FUCK at his QUEER rally's not SCREAM out at the FAT FUC DRAFT DODGIN HAMBURGER eatin POS "WHY YOU NOT SERVE IN MILITARY when YOU FAT FUC had the chance. Because maybe: .00001 at his SHITHOLD rally's actually served. FUC that ROTTON POS DRAFT DODGER.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 12:21:31 AM »
Caddy, orphan boy poon who grew up without parents is just jealous. AZ is just great and having school choice with charter schools for all kids instead of the public sham of public schools that waste taxpayer dollars to the tune of 16k per a child in most broken blue states, that offer up and keep the black and brown kids behind...ask CA about low test scores due to illegal migration. Not sure what google earth address poon boy was given but on those 115 degree says I enjoy my nice 16x38 pool. Not to mention the five years of booming that has brought tax revenue to the state and home buyers as well. Hard to not like the 105 dollar a sq ft of my 3,950sq ft home that is valued at 205 a sq ft when new builds are over 225-250 in a lot of areas. Just for point of reference poon it is Vistancia on the outer skirts of Peoria. Just some facts because you always state you never lie ngc3. Is that correct as you were orphaned at 6?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 01:20:09 PM »

like Pigeon Jim. 

Welp,  the results are in... Trump lost by 360 more votes than we thought. 

Pigeon Jim is in hiding, defeated, verklempt and confused. 

On to Texas.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal