Author Topic: A TRIAL JEFF THE JEW MUST LOSE  (Read 5272 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: A TRIAL JEFF THE JEW MUST LOSE
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 01:17:47 PM »
Counselor do you see any further arrests? How much time for those already arrested? Seems as they are focused on thoroughbred side of it as we hear nothing about standardbreds. I thought for sure people here in Ohio and Indiana would of been next.

How would he know the answer to those questions?  You know everything about everybody, you tell us what you think. tmbz1

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2021, 01:54:02 PM »
  How would he know the answer to those questions?  You know everything about everybody, you tell us what you think. tmbz1

73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Fat , this case reminds me of all the big name indictments of the 1973 Superfecta fixing at NY harness tracks .. Many big name drivers of that era indicted… in the end all of them found not guilty // charges dropped and life went back to normal.. I realize this is about drugging , which I personally find disgusting but I wonder if in the end it’s gonna end up being more noise and not the jail time or life suspensions many are hoping for..

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2021, 09:43:18 PM »
USUALLY THE SUPERCEDING INDICTMENT TELLS THE STORY.  IN THIS CASE SEVERAL NAMES WERE LEFT OFF THE SUPERCEDIGN INDICTMENT AND THEREFORE THESE FOLKS MOST LIKELY WERE THE FIRST TO GIVE STATEMENTS REGARDING THEIR INVOLVEMENT AND THE INVOLVEMENT OF OTHERS.   IN ESSENCE, THEY WOULD TRADE INFORMATION REGARDING THE CASE FOR THEIR OWN REDUCTION OF SENTENCE OR TO BE ELIMINATED ENTIRELY. 

PLEASE RECALL IF THEY DID PLEA OUT THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF PLEAS:  1).  BINDING 2). NON-BINDING.  USUALLY, THE NON-BINDING PLEA IS THE NORM UNLESS THE ATTORNEYS HAVE SOLID NECESSARY INFORMATION TO HELP THE PROSECUTORS OBTAIN A GULITY VERDICT. 

BINDING IS THE PLEA THE THE JUDGE HAS ENDORSED OR AGREED AND NON BINDING IS A PLEA THAT THE PROSECUTOR MAY OFFER BUT THEIR ARE NO GUARANTEE THE JUDGE WILL ACCEPT THE PLEA.   IT IS POSSIBLE THE PROSECUTOR LEFT THE PARTIES OFF THE SUPERCEDING INDICTMENT DUE TO VALUABLE INFORMATION REGARDING OTHERS OR NEW PARTIES INVOLVED IN THIS OR OTHER CRIMES.   RECALL THE FEDERAL SYSTEM IS BUILT ON WITNESSES REPORTING INFORMATION ON OTHER CRIMINALS IN ORDER TO INDICT AND CONVICT.  THAT IS HOW THEY OBTAIN A 98% CONVICTION RATE.

MOST OF THE TIME IF THE INFORMATION IS OBTAINED FROM A WITNESS THEY APPROACH THE PARTIES COUNSEL TO PLEA OUT THE CRIME .  TRUTHFULLY THE PROSECUTORS DO NOT HAVE THE MANPOWER OR THE FUNDING TO TRY ALL OF THE CASES.  THEY MUST OBTIN PLEAS TO SAVE MONEY AND MANPOWER.

MY GUESS AND THIS IS ONLY A GUESS WITHOUT ANY FACTS TO SUPPORT THIS COMMENT-------SEVERAL ARE SINGING LIKE CANARIES!   YOU FOLKS WOULD KNOW THE PARTIES BUT THAT WOULD ONLY BE MY GUESS.  NO FACTS TO SUPPORT THIS COMMENT.

EITHER WAY SHOULD BE INTERESTING AND IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE MADE A LIKELY COMMENT IN THAT IT SEEMS LIKE THE NEWS IS ON THE THOROUGHBRED INDUSTRY NOT THE STANDARDBREDS.   

THERE IS ALWAYS A BIG FISH.   THE PROSECUTORS WANT THE BIG FISH AND REALLY DO NOT CARE AS MUCH ABOUT THE LITTLE GUY---WANTS THE FOLKS AT THE TOP FOR TWO REASONS:  1).  CUT THE SNAKES HEAD OFF 2). PUBLICITY TO ADVANCE CAREERS

HOPE THIS NEUTRAL COMMENTARY HELPS.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal