Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Saratoga race 8...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Saratoga race 8... (Read 14244 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
carl baldwin
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1281
Saratoga race 8...
«
on:
August 28, 2021, 08:50:43 PM »
Watch the 7 and the 8 horse on the head on view.
Both racing for the finish line.
Logged
pylon
Stakes Horse
Posts: 724
Re: Saratoga race 8...
«
Reply #1 on:
August 29, 2021, 10:50:13 AM »
the horse was channeling his inner Mike Tyson
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Thoroughbred Racing
»
Saratoga race 8...
shout out
Sound off !
JT
:
Not what I said at all
I said that 4 starts in 4 weeks or 5 in 6 weeks is tough on any 2 year old regardless the level of competition
Today
at 07:34:43 PM
darnoldrocks
:
2 year olds don't need rest
I disagree.
Today
at 07:30:30 PM
JT
:
Well, any 2 year old that is tough, level is really irrelevant
Today
at 07:25:49 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Between the 11th and 26th. DAJC racing 4 weeks in a row is tough at this level.
Today
at 07:24:34 PM
JT
:
I gotcha tmbz.. he is a nice colt, but that was a fast mile with fast fractions
Today
at 07:24:14 PM
JT
:
He's raced 5 of the last 6 weeks? What rest are you speaking of?
Today
at 07:22:48 PM
darnoldrocks
:
I like his 2 week rest between the 11th and 26th. Races 3 weeks in a row vs DAJC going 4 weeks in a row.
Today
at 07:22:11 PM
JT
:
He is a nice colt, but what rest. He raced 8 days ago
Today
at 07:18:12 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal