Author Topic: SO THE PACE IS ON FOX SPORTS TOO  (Read 5104 times)

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
Re: SO THE PACE IS ON FOX SPORTS TOO
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 10:54:48 PM »
I agree and Brett had to grab him up and he still won the race.  Punch in the nuts for the owner.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 11:40:47 PM »
WOw, that was a fucked up race.

Did Brower say that Charlie May's mother was rescued from a kill pen and the guy bred her to Mcardle and that was the only horse he has bred or owned.

Got to watch that replay again. I thought Charlie May got a check and then broke and the chain reaction followed.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 12:16:56 AM »
Yeah, I watched that again

Burkes horse was garbage and caused the whole chain reaction. How the Judges can take Miller down is beyond me. He should appeal that shit

macdaddi

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 06:27:25 AM »
besides attacking little and brower  i thought as a whole it was good  i thought the two guys did well i thought because there was no 1-9 1-5 horses and full fields with some 11 and 12 horse races it was good for racing  the races were very competitive  the problem i had was the production where they lost the signal with the team and the track there was dead air what the hell happened there ??? okay let the attacks begin lol

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2021, 07:28:27 AM »
Thought the show was no different from the typical Saturday night show -- but this was on Fox2 and had the potential to reach 14 new fans...

Criticism

The pre-taped interviews done inside what looked like a tack room had horrible sound and looked cheap.

The broadcasters talked in horse lingo that new fans watching on Fox2 wouldn't get, but your typical fan/follower knew what they were talking about.

The Good

The interviews in the paddock were good. New fans got a decent look of some of the trainers and drivers and hear from them.

Ultimately the 14 new fans that watched on Fox need to be polled if they liked the racing and thought the action of the race was interesting.

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2021, 08:01:17 AM »
DONT YOU YANKS HAVE SOME REAL BROADCAST PROFESSIONALS TO PUT ON A NATIONAL AUDIENCE? 

YOU GET TIRED OF HEARING THE PAID SHILLS WEEK AFTER WEEK

THOUGHT THIS WAS SPOSED TO BE PRODUCED BY NYRA, NOT THE MEADOWLANDS PROMOTIONAL DEPT

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2021, 08:23:12 AM »
DONT YOU YANKS HAVE SOME REAL BROADCAST PROFESSIONALS TO PUT ON A NATIONAL AUDIENCE? 

YOU GET TIRED OF HEARING THE PAID SHILLS WEEK AFTER WEEK

THOUGHT THIS WAS SPOSED TO BE PRODUCED BY NYRA, NOT THE MEADOWLANDS PROMOTIONAL DEPT

You have a point... Watching the NYRA show daily on FOX covering Belmont and Saratoga, what a slick operation they have. All bases covered from the host being trainers, jockeys and handicappers.

John Campbell on last nights show would have been good. Talk about driving in muddy conditions, do post race analysis and of course his thoughts on the DQ....

*** Did you see commercials or hear the broadcasters about online betting ? Just thinking, on the NYRA thoroughbreds show they are always pushing to open an online account and get involved.

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2021, 12:43:48 PM »
WOw, that was a fucked up race.

Did Brower say that Charlie May's mother was rescued from a kill pen and the guy bred her to Mcardle and that was the only horse he has bred or owned.

Got to watch that replay again. I thought Charlie May got a check and then broke and the chain reaction followed.

Browser or Dave large I mean little also said Charlie Mays owner was a professional gambler like they were. Those 2 clowns call themselves professionals

If these 2 losers are professionals in the sport of buggy betting that’s embarrassing and why the sport is dying
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2021, 05:30:03 PM »
Wendy might have been under the desk

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2021, 07:26:16 PM »
The racing was solid, but what stood out to me were the shots of the barren apron, and the fact the loudest crowd noise was heard in the background during Del Mar races.

IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN OUT FUCKING SIDE YOU MORON. THEY ASKED FOLKS TO MOVE INSIDE, YOUR BARREN ASSWIPE

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2021, 09:15:30 PM »
IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN OUT FUCKING SIDE YOU MORON. THEY ASKED FOLKS TO MOVE INSIDE, YOUR BARREN ASSWIPE
[/quot

Severe thunderstorms and lightning and these idiots talk about no one on apron

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal