Author Topic: THANK YOU ALL.  (Read 6093 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
THANK YOU ALL.
« on: June 07, 2021, 03:42:05 PM »
You all member. IT was JUNE 7th,1968. 53 years ago that JOHN FRANK was inducted into U.S. MILITARY. He thus began his illustrious 2 year career as a member of U.S.ARMY and became JOHN FRANK ARMY.
You member he dropped out of college in mid-April of that year after being on DEANS LIST the previous 2 semesters. YOU member the 2 previous PRESIDENTS who my age and what they did to avoid DRAFT. BILLY BOY CLINTON,not to be confused with BILLY THE KID. Took a RHODES SCHOLAR to SCOTLAND to continue his EDUCATION and also be out of USA. And then there be the PSHYCO job BAD BIG TOE TRUMP. Did both have TOOOONES of money. Did both use that like all rich young to avoid DRAFT. Did all the POOR get drafted and FIGHT.
Well,JOHN FRANK,had seen enough on TV and instead of discussin like the 2 previous mentioned,decided it time to help. LIFE be DAMNED. Unlike those 2 sissy's others felt the same way. COUNTRY is about fightin and defended it,not just talkin,professin it. And TRUMP the DRAFT DODGER led that JAN.6th rally INSURRECTION and then scurried away from it,just like the FAT ASS COWARD he is.
JOHN FRANK ARMY had a up and down when he in MILITARY. He at times defied SUPERIORS,but at least I was in to do it.
JOHN FRANK ARMY made the right and correct decision. I say to those that never served. You missed out on a very meaninful experience that carries thru for the rest of your life. For those that served,you my BROTHERS and SISTERS,and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Re: THANK YOU ALL.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 03:44:50 PM »
 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 04:17:48 PM »
You must be a relative of ROBERT FOGELMAN a GAY JEW that that I had to make sure got thru BASIC. Of course after my efforts and he graduated he ended up DESERTIN. Typical of a FUCKIN JEW.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 04:54:37 PM »

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 04:56:01 PM »
You must be a relative of ROBERT FOGELMAN a GAY JEW that that I had to make sure got thru BASIC. Of course after my efforts and he graduated he ended up DESERTIN. Typical of a FUCKIN JEW.

RACIST FAT BASTARD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 09:26:35 AM »
FATBOY. Your a fine one to talk. You spend your time denigrating BLACKS. HOON in particular.
I'LL also add. JOHN FRANK ARMY,5"11 and 195. He a lean mean fighting machine who also continues workin physical labor and goes out every morning at 4:30 AM and walks 4 miles a day. You would think at 74 JOHN FRANK ARMY a OLD MAN. You best think differently.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 01:24:42 PM »
FATBOY. Your a fine one to talk. You spend your time denigrating BLACKS. HOON in particular.
I'LL also add. JOHN FRANK ARMY,5"11 and 195. He a lean mean fighting machine who also continues workin physical labor and goes out every morning at 4:30 AM and walks 4 miles a day. You would think at 74 JOHN FRANK ARMY a OLD MAN. You best think differently.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2021, 08:39:14 AM »

HOON AINT EVEN BLACK U JEW HATER ngc3

MagnaballGin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2021, 12:33:50 PM »
Not only did JOHN FRANK ARMY serve honorably, but he also had the courage of his convictions to DEFY his superiors! For those reasons alone he should be respected by ALL!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2021, 01:32:01 PM »
Just like Muhammed Ali.  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 01:42:22 PM »
SOMEWHERE SOMEBODY IS FIGHTING FOR HIS RIGHT TO BE INSUBORDINATE. THEY JUST HAVN'T CHANGED THE RULES YET ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 04:01:29 PM »
Not only did JOHN FRANK ARMY serve honorably, but he also had the courage of his convictions to DEFY his superiors! For those reasons alone he should be respected by ALL!  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

leave it to GinBall to justify idiotic behavior. 

Follow orders, Frankman knows that's how the army operates as a fine, smooth machine.  no room for insubordination, that's a recipe for disaster.  Frank tells his embellished tall tales that have zero basis in fact

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2021, 07:15:10 PM »
I think Tony is Franks Illegitimate son!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 04:11:52 PM »
CAD BOY. HOW you know happins in MILITARY. YOU DON'T. You like TRUMP BOY who thinks HE was KING of the WORLD,with his I went to a MILITARY high school and that makes me better than anyone that served in MILITARY. He goes on to say: FUC those that died in COMBAT,they were IDIOT FOOLS. Like you CAD BOY. A individual that never served. All VETERANS take SHIT like you and TRUMP spew and LAUGH. My generation that served know what it like to return home and be spit on by LOSERS like yourself. We gettin some RESPECT now,but evidently not from a WAUGEENEN like you.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2021, 05:31:48 PM »
John, i appreciate and respect your fine service to our country as i have also served. I wish though that you would stop lumping groups of people together and stereotyping them. All groups do not have the same characteristics of one another. Thank You Sir.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal