Author Topic: IF I’M TODD MCCARTHY I PUNCH JENN BONGBONG RIGHT IN THE CUNT  (Read 15859 times)

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
Re: IF I’M TODD MCCARTHY I PUNCH JENN BONGBONG RIGHT IN THE CUNT
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2021, 10:28:43 AM »
Okay first of all it was Andrew not Todd. Second of all I have watched the replay more times than I would like to have but to me it looks like the horse took a bad step. It's defiantly not the first to take a bad step & go down, surely won't be the last. They were pacing at the wire & it cold have been a lot worse.  Just my opinion. I'm sorry to the connections of Incredible Shark. :(

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
Anyone that watched that race and didn't notice that: A, the poor horse was nodding like a bobblehead and was in distress from the start and B, Joe didn't care and his actions in the stretch were stupid and dangerous and ended up getting a horse killed, doesn't know shit about harness racing. It looked like the old days of turning for home at Lebanon with drivers throwing lines and bouncing off each other. Its embarrassing and shows a lack of understanding of how to properly and safely keep a tired horse going.

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2021, 11:00:11 AM »
THAT ANIMAL LOOKED EGGSZACTLY AS HE DID IN HIS LAST START AT YONKER.  ALL YOU MONDAY MORNING WANNA BES DONT HAVE A CLUE.  THAT IS HIS NORMAL GATE,

GO BOB FOR APPLES IN THE TOILET
HRSEPLP.CM

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2021, 11:15:05 AM »
Zorro he is!!  Swashbuckling insanity.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2021, 11:24:53 AM »
Anyone that watched that race and didn't notice that: A, the poor horse was nodding like a bobblehead and was in distress from the start and B, Joe didn't care and his actions in the stretch were stupid and dangerous and ended up getting a horse killed, doesn't know shit about harness racing. It looked like the old days of turning for home at Lebanon with drivers throwing lines and bouncing off each other. Its embarrassing and shows a lack of understanding of how to properly and safely keep a tired horse going.

tmbz1

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2021, 11:26:03 AM »
How many screen names does the used car salesman have? Ive seen him argue from both sides of the fence so I'm guessing hes just here to stir up shit.

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2021, 11:33:23 AM »

Try to picture a three horse race with drivers: Joe B, Dan Daley and Mickey McNichol. Who can get the most animated in the bike?

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2021, 11:39:59 AM »
you have to add Tony Dandeo to that group!  The opposite of this sad group would be Buddy Gilmour, Herve Fillion and Sonny Patterson The only HANDS crew.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2021, 12:21:14 PM »
we can all go back and forth and have our opinions and biases
the bottom line is we saw what happened and it was real
john campbell or mike lachance would never have put themselves or other drivers and horses in danger the way joe b did with his reckless drive in the stretch

AND THAT 'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO !!

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2021, 12:30:22 PM »
Watch any of the top tier of drivers and then ask them confidentially about Joe B's driving style......
he has a lot to learn.......and to ass-clowns like Trotting Troll......you ever been around a horse?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2021, 01:20:15 PM »
Try to picture a three horse race with drivers: Joe B, Dan Daley and Mickey McNichol. Who can get the most animated in the bike?

It would be entertaining. I really don't have a problem with the rocking and shucking and jiving in the bike. Everyone has their own thing. What bothers me is seeing these guys doing it even when you know their horse is in distress. Or, even worse, them not knowing enough to even suspect the horse is in trouble. Especially if I'm trapped in behind them.

Harness Stats

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2021, 01:40:50 PM »
How many screen names does the used car salesman have? Ive seen him argue from both sides of the fence so I'm guessing hes just here to stir up shit.
73cv.2 s Over/Under gotta be at least 50 .... 100 or more if you count all sites ever.  ;D

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2021, 05:12:57 PM »
Horse wasn’t lame

Lame  horses don’t go that kinda of times or fractions

Learn th game
Stupid

it’s not to late ngc3

Or maybe it is
Tell that to Always B Miki

peteacher

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2021, 10:57:51 PM »
Horse wasn’t lame

Lame  horses don’t go that kinda of times or fractions

Learn th game

Tours and idiot for thinking that! Jenn is a whore slut and joey is a punk ass bitch that shouldn’t be around animals even his sister. Pathetic humans
Stupid

it’s not to late ngc3

Or maybe it is

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2021, 08:14:32 AM »
ANOTHER IDIOT STUCK, BACK IN THE DAY, HAS SPOKEN, 

THE SPORT WILL BE LIGHT YEARS BETTER WHEN ALL THESE OLD FUCKS CROAK AND SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS BACK WHEN I DID IT,

FACE IT, YOU ALL SUCKED AND COULDNT SHINE JOE B'S SHOES
Your first post was a dandy! That cowboy can't drive a car! Take a rest will ya.
Wherever your going i came back already!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal