Author Topic: Suggestions for a Horsemen Diet  (Read 5772 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Suggestions for a Horsemen Diet
« on: May 12, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »
Visited the doc today and as he surveyed the clipboard of collected information, he began making those odd sounds between his, ahem / hhhmmm and all.  He delicately mentioned that my weight had increased since our last visit.  suggesting that a drop of a few pounds was not a suggestion; but, more of a necessity.

I can only explain the uptick in excess baggage is caused by increased eating and hi-priced calorics.  Easily affordable on account of all the money most everyone makes in the harness racing business.

Presumably several of you have encountered the same predicament.  As a mater of fact, a stroll thru most every paddock displays some men and women too w/ bouncing girth.  Have any of you discovered a weight loss diet that is successful and fun too? 

swoodall

Re: Suggestions for a Horsemen Diet
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 11:51:53 PM »
Less weed, cheap beer and KFC. tmbz1

More vegetables and nude pics of backstretch women. hcx.1

The vegetables will clean out your arteries and the nude pics will kill your appetite! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

AsPromised

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 01:38:25 AM »
A good steady diet of clean pussy is also recommended.

But unlikely to be found on any backstretch!!
 ngc3 ngc3
 11.mq 11.mq

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 08:51:40 AM »
Visited the doc today and as he surveyed the clipboard of collected information, he began making those odd sounds between his, ahem / hhhmmm and all.  He delicately mentioned that my weight had increased since our last visit.  suggesting that a drop of a few pounds was not a suggestion; but, more of a necessity.

I can only explain the uptick in excess baggage is caused by increased eating and hi-priced calorics.  Easily affordable on account of all the money most everyone makes in the harness racing business.

Presumably several of you have encountered the same predicament.  As a mater of fact, a stroll thru most every paddock displays some men and women too w/ bouncing girth.  Have any of you discovered a weight loss diet that is successful and fun too?

Keto?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 11:10:40 AM »
Keto?

in all seriousness ... I have been reading the back of packages [breads, snacks etc.] for the carb count %.  Problem w/ a low-carb regimen is that it really is hard to reduce breads on intake 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 02:57:25 PM »
Try gettin your fat ass lard out and exercise. It's a JOHN FRANK ARMY regimen. Push yourself really hard in beginnin. Then maybe we can be rid of you with MASSIVE HART-O-TAC.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 04:16:18 PM »
Try gettin your fat ass lard out and exercise. It's a JOHN FRANK ARMY regimen. Push yourself really hard in beginnin. Then maybe we can be rid of you with MASSIVE HART-O-TAC.

once you lose the discipline of walking a few miles in the evening it is hard to get back in the groove

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 04:58:26 PM »
once you lose the discipline of walking a few miles in the evening it is hard to get back in the groove

High proteins, low carbs and you should be good.  tmbz1

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 11:09:18 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will attempt to be co-genial.
He use to be a runner and not stocks. He road raced for 12 years. He wrote his GRAD THESIS on it. And he trained and he was good in his division. Anywhere from 6.2 to 13.1.
(1) In late spring and definatly summer one works out in early mornin. It's cool as opposed to later high temps and humidity. Unless you want to get heat exhaustion or heat stroke and that can happen also walkin.Not to mention the air quality at later in day.
(2) You start out small even walkin. Walk a mile for a week and then increase each week another half. Your gonna be sore when startin out but that will diminish if you don't give in.
(3) Some days you will say I'M to tired to go out. Don't blow it off. Because halfway thru no matter what distance you will see how better your fellin. And when you finished,ya glad ya did it. It called ENDORPHANS.No better HIGH. It works better as a jogger,but any exercise will kick it in.
(4) Once you get routine back down,there is one negative. You feel guilty if you skip a day. I went one time 9 years,never missed a day. RAIN,SLEET,ICE,SNOW,I was out joggin every day. Forgot frezzin cold. Some of these conditions be dumb to go out,but it made me good for racin. I raced for 12 years from mid March till first week of December every weekend. And I was GOOD. If I knew how to post pictures and results of races I would. But I spent my time outside doin physical and not inside playin vidio games and becomin some FAT ASS like 98% of posters on here are. And I raced all over NORTHERN ILLINOIS. I only ran one MARATHON. It was LAS VEGAS in mid-December. TEMP was 85 unusual for that time of year. Stumpled across finish to hear announcer go. JOHN FRANK from illinois. Thought I was gonna croak. And I was in great shape. High heat,no shade,and water stations sparse and never had participated that far. Took me 2 days to recover.

Anyhow,just get out and start. The other alternative is be stagnet and live a shorter non-active life.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 08:23:35 AM »

Did you drop the weight?

Are you a bigger lard ass?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »
Did you drop the weight?

Are you a bigger lard ass?

I must in total candor report that I did drop 20 lbs. back in May.  Since then, i've lost that discipline and am right back to where I started.  which, tho still not lard ass credential but certainly big belly old guy rating.

I've considered most recently, working on getting taller  ?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2021, 01:31:24 PM »
I OBVIOUSLY CANT COMMENT ON THIS......I'M FAT AS FUCK ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2021, 10:30:56 PM »
I OBVIOUSLY CANT COMMENT ON THIS......I'M FAT AS FUCK ngc3

Honesty is a quality that is absent from this site ... So, God Bless you, well?  FatBoy

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2021, 03:55:45 PM »
Less weed, cheap beer and KFC. tmbz1

More vegetables and nude pics of backstretch women. hcx.1

The vegetables will clean out your arteries and the nude pics will kill your appetite! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Revisited these viable suggestions, and Swoodall offers helpful hints for certain.  Get rid of Blatz, Milwaukee's Best and Old Milwaukee - and, it truly is a hoppin start

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal