Author Topic: Maverick  (Read 15573 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Maverick
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2021, 08:48:54 AM »
Magician, Fools Goal would not have made a dime if they were not gelded. More need to be gelded than don´t.

tmbz1

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2021, 10:09:41 AM »
the clock is ticking
unless he does a 180 in the next month or so
no one is breeding to him anyway, they are many other very good sires out there
he might stand at Illinois or atlantic canada
but lets see how he does his next few starts

Under The STick

• Top Claimer
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2021, 02:47:20 PM »
Exactly some horses don’t need their balls and as far as I’m concerned there’s some men that don’t need them either.  ngc3

Back in 2015, Pinkman was doing nothing. THEY GELDED HIM. He won the Hambo.

Former Clunker, Pinkman Major Threat in Hambletonian

But first, there was one more trick left, gelding the son of Explosive Matter. Takter, who is in the business of developing stallions for himself and his clients, doesn’t like to geld horses, but with Pinkman he felt he had no other choice. Once gelded in June, Pinkman did a 180.

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2021, 10:33:06 AM »
well that was another disappointment

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2021, 08:54:06 PM »
He is either going to be jusr a race horse or he will have a mysterious problem and they will try to breed the slow brother to a good horse, just like detour hanover, at least he had a mark

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2021, 09:31:52 AM »
the other million dollar yearling

off the milk carton

$1 million yearling Damien in Sweden
Speaking of Redén,Damien (Muscle Hill? Danae),
purchased for $1 million as a yearling at Lexington 2019,has
left Marcus Melander's stable in New Egypt, NJ and has a new
home in Redén's barn in Sweden for owner Brixton Medical
AB.

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2021, 02:18:14 PM »
I just witnessed the end of the road for Maverick.  Once he put those trotting hobbles on his career as a stallion was instantly over.  In my opinion his stallion career was over the moment he stepped out onto the track last year.  NOW will you please geld this son of a gun ?  I am also starting to wonder if his balls are his only issue.  Going past the five eights he was trying to run and the driver was holding him together to the wire.  He will make a nice gelding but not a really good one.  His entire career will only be about his price tag.  So what?   He is bred to race so just race him but stop with the dreaming that he is some kind of magic creature.  He is not a whole load of stock and his brother made a lot of money but he never impressed me and he will NOT be a good stallion,  You saw it here first ladies and gentleman,  Greenshoe will be a bad stallion. 

I wish that the lame brains on here would stop saying things like SEND HIM TO AKE.  Who the f***K is Ake?  He's nobody.  He's another Scandanavian dick who comes here and puts on a dog and pony show with ego maniac ameica-hating owners who want to say they have a horse with him because his tack trunks and his harness bags are coated in Armor All.   Alagna would bury Ake any day with any horse and even Alagana is no hero. Stop with the Scandanavian con job.  The minute I hear someone say something like that I know they're an outsider or a fan or a complete stupid ass.   I could name a hundred trainers I would send him to besides Ake and even then the problem is not the trainer.  This must really bother Alagna but it's not his fault.  I feel bad for Tony.  He never bothered anyone and he spits out some nice horses.  Maverick horse would still be a roach if Billy Haughton came down from heaven and hitched him.  That's what you get for spending 1 million just because you want to have a prick and tape measure contest.  As he is now, Maverick is worth about $30,000.  Don't start screaming about European breeding.  If he ends up in Europe he will go to some low end shit farm and stand for a small fee.  Then people will start with the magical thing about how he is a european stallion.   Screw that.  Europe is not so far away that you cannot see that he will be a dud there too.  He is just a typical shit horse but he is only viewed as shitty because he cost so much.  If he had been a 40k yearling he would be seen now as a horse who is coming along and just needs to be gelded.  These horses are not cars and Maverick is like a ford or a chevy.  They paid for a Masarati but they got an impala.   That's the usual way it goes.   My grandaughter just said to leave Maverick alone.   lol  she feels bad for him. 

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2021, 02:58:07 PM »
we have real maserati's,,aston martin's ,and lotus //ferrari's and porsche..
at our luxury dealerships pls stop bye

all horsemen get pref treatment tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2021, 03:08:21 PM »
absolutely love your comments Carnival!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2021, 04:54:57 PM »
Maverick = 1,500 stud fee standing in IN. Maverick has turned into a write off for his ownership group. As far as Greenshoe at stud just like every 1st time sire they will pay for the first two crops especially if they look good.

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2021, 05:28:49 PM »
Send him to Takter just to prove your idiocy wrong. Signed Propulsion.
I just witnessed the end of the road for Maverick.  Once he put those trotting hobbles on his career as a stallion was instantly over.  In my opinion his stallion career was over the moment he stepped out onto the track last year.  NOW will you please geld this son of a gun ?  I am also starting to wonder if his balls are his only issue.  Going past the five eights he was trying to run and the driver was holding him together to the wire.  He will make a nice gelding but not a really good one.  His entire career will only be about his price tag.  So what?   He is bred to race so just race him but stop with the dreaming that he is some kind of magic creature.  He is not a whole load of stock and his brother made a lot of money but he never impressed me and he will NOT be a good stallion,  You saw it here first ladies and gentleman,  Greenshoe will be a bad stallion. 

I wish that the lame brains on here would stop saying things like SEND HIM TO AKE.  Who the f***K is Ake?  He's nobody.  He's another Scandanavian dick who comes here and puts on a dog and pony show with ego maniac ameica-hating owners who want to say they have a horse with him because his tack trunks and his harness bags are coated in Armor All.   Alagna would bury Ake any day with any horse and even Alagana is no hero. Stop with the Scandanavian con job.  The minute I hear someone say something like that I know they're an outsider or a fan or a complete stupid ass.   I could name a hundred trainers I would send him to besides Ake and even then the problem is not the trainer.  This must really bother Alagna but it's not his fault.  I feel bad for Tony.  He never bothered anyone and he spits out some nice horses.  Maverick horse would still be a roach if Billy Haughton came down from heaven and hitched him.  That's what you get for spending 1 million just because you want to have a prick and tape measure contest.  As he is now, Maverick is worth about $30,000.  Don't start screaming about European breeding.  If he ends up in Europe he will go to some low end shit farm and stand for a small fee.  Then people will start with the magical thing about how he is a european stallion.   Screw that.  Europe is not so far away that you cannot see that he will be a dud there too.  He is just a typical shit horse but he is only viewed as shitty because he cost so much.  If he had been a 40k yearling he would be seen now as a horse who is coming along and just needs to be gelded.  These horses are not cars and Maverick is like a ford or a chevy.  They paid for a Masarati but they got an impala.   That's the usual way it goes.   My grandaughter just said to leave Maverick alone.   lol  she feels bad for him.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2021, 05:43:05 PM »
I've heard Tony is not a spitter.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Carnival People

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2021, 12:14:19 AM »
Send him to Takter just to prove your idiocy wrong. Signed Propulsion.

Takter will geld him and go on to look like a hero.  That will be the deal they strike if Takter even agrees to take him.  Don't you know how this shell game works yet?  And Im the idiot.  I have to luagh at that.   Whoever gets him and gelds him wins or at least has a chance.  Why should it be Takter.  e will held him and win a race in 52 and earn about 50 tousand lifetime and people like you will say ,,see I told you he would fix him... People who fall for the Takter con game make me laugh.  Do you know how many money people lost their shirts using Takter?  All you have to do is look at the scorecard.  I say 95% of them lost there shirts.  I know because they tell me so.   My nephew in law is doing pretty good with a few Takter former owners and they have nothing nice to say about  that whole click.  Geld the goddam horse and forget what you paid for him.  But again, this time it looked like it is more then his balls that are holding him back.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2021, 03:16:51 AM »
If a trainer change was happening I’d give him to Steve Elliott. In my opinion he js one of the best horseman in the business. JMO

arniesarmy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2021, 04:13:31 AM »
Carnival, I'm a fan of harness and bet, but don't know a thing about training. People will roll their eyes on here, but what percentage of horses are usually gelded? Is gelding automatic with cheap horses? Does their urge to screw just compromise their training so much that you have to do it? What do you see in Maverick that tells you he needs to be gelded? Dumb questions, I suppose, but I don't know.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal