Author Topic: The Earache Returns  (Read 5235 times)

Harness Stats

Re: The Earache Returns
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2021, 09:03:45 PM »
Why don’t you fckin guys stop and leave this guy alone

Because their forum was taken away and these guys have been so pent up for the past week they have to explode

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2021, 11:26:20 PM »
i know but race sec has had experience and was pretty well liked. improvement over downs.

swoodall

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2021, 12:26:41 AM »
Just saw on the U.S. trainwreck Association website that the earache was given a job in southern Maine to "call" races. Thank God there is a mute button.

Sincerely, Silent One

Wait...Earache will be calling races again outside of his basement closet? 11.wp

What? Mr. Magoo wasn't available? ngc3 ngc3

Loaded with Pace

• NW-1
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2021, 03:48:25 AM »
You guys are fuckin morons.  This guy can call a race better than most and all the fuckin horseshit you all spew on here sounds makes you all look like a buncha fuckin jack offs.

The guy is a guru when he dedicates himself to a track, watches every replay of every race of every horse no matter where they raced the week before, knows the program inside and out, and provides trip notes that will give actual handicappers an edge.

I don't give a rats ass what he said or did in the past, he deserves a shot and he's immediately a top 5 announcer in the sport.

If you don't like him, go pound sand somewhere else.

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2021, 04:48:13 AM »
You guys are fuckin morons.  This guy can call a race better than most and all the fuckin horseshit you all spew on here sounds makes you all look like a buncha fuckin jack offs.

The guy is a guru when he dedicates himself to a track, watches every replay of every race of every horse no matter where they raced the week before, knows the program inside and out, and provides trip notes that will give actual handicappers an edge.

I don't give a rats ass what he said or did in the past, he deserves a shot and he's immediately a top 5 announcer in the sport.

If you don't like him, go pound sand somewhere else.

Scott                 a very nice post         we have heard that you  bullshit well...but did not know you could write this well.   How come a top 5 announcer has been looking for an announcers job for 7 years ?

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2021, 10:08:20 AM »
better question for the ace public handicapper,  how come your tickets dont match what you give out in picks?

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2021, 10:45:14 AM »
 SEE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS INDUSTRY?  ANOTHER OLD WHITE MALE. WHOM I HEAR HAS ISSUES WITH MEMBERS OF HIS OPPOSITE SEX.  NOTHING EVER CHANGES IN THIS SPORT. STILL A BEHIND THE SCENES SNEAKY BUSINESS

WHEN WILL THIS INDUSTRY TRY TO GET WITH THE NOWADAYS TIME?
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

davenchop

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2021, 12:16:12 PM »
cmon guys..ehrlich is pretty good announcer...now the new guy at hoosier is also pretty good
and he really impressed me last night after  calling the wrong horse to win... he actually admitted
that he made a mistake... everyone makes mistakes sometimes but i really thought the fact he called
himself out was impressive.

in hindsight couple years or so ago the mouth of the meadows called the wrong horse the whole race even
calling that horse the winner... never once did he admit he screwed it up...
you cant lose if you dont bet

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    Today at 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    Today at 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    Today at 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    Today at 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    Today at 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    Today at 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    Today at 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    Today at 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal