Author Topic: “COVID-19” VACCINATED PLOPSTERS  (Read 15902 times)

Wildwood

• Top Claimer
Re: “COVID-19” VACCINATED PLOPSTERS
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2021, 10:07:57 AM »
Get ready for the yearly booster & maybe a regular flu shot. Might need a micro chip to monitor instead of a Vaccine card.

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 10:12:29 AM »
I'd rather die a slow death on my own! Our immune system works just fine to fight off ANY VIRUS
Wherever your going i came back already!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 10:16:46 AM »
And there you have it 4 weeks US and 12 in Canada which proves my point about that lying cheating fuck Trudeau. In my way of thinking by him stretching out our second shots instead of getting the second shot into arms not only did he not take this serious he put us all behind everywhere else and we probably will be fighting this Covid a lot longer than every other country.

If everything is so terrible where you are then pack up and leave. The world is huge. Spin the globe and find a new home.

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2021, 10:17:56 AM »
And there you have it 4 weeks US and 12 in Canada which proves my point about that lying cheating fuck Trudeau. In my way of thinking by him stretching out our second shots instead of getting the second shot into arms not only did he not take this serious he put us all behind everywhere else and we probably will be fighting this Covid a lot longer than every other country.
Not really, since the US thinks they got it figured out by using the americans as guinea pigs, the canadians stand by and watch the BS US TV programs claimimg hospital at 90%? Theres only like 10 icu beds in an average hospital? My kid brother is recoving me from a spinal surgery. Thers 3 non life threating covid patients on the covid floor! And we're spiking! lol so is my  ngc3 11.wj

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2021, 10:18:49 AM »
And there you have it 4 weeks US and 12 in Canada which proves my point about that lying cheating fuck Trudeau. In my way of thinking by him stretching out our second shots instead of getting the second shot into arms not only did he not take this serious he put us all behind everywhere else and we probably will be fighting this Covid a lot longer than every other country. Trudeau is one of the worst people on earth , God Bless you Ice

Sam R

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2021, 10:50:15 AM »
COMMON SENSE says do you really believe they are reporting all the horror stories? shame on you if you believe those figures! 6 woman and they pulled every vaccine permanently? NOT! Wake up! your being injected by experimental drug! Your life insurance will not pay the family if they believe you took this voluntary vaccine and died!
[/quote
  Over 500,000 deaths and you think it's nothing.

towtruck

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2021, 11:52:38 AM »
COMMON SENSE says do you really believe they are reporting all the horror stories? shame on you if you believe those figures! 6 woman and they pulled every vaccine permanently? NOT! Wake up! your being injected by experimental drug! Your life insurance will not pay the family if they believe you took this voluntary vaccine and died!
[/quote
  Over 500,000 deaths and you think it's nothing.
over 500K deaths and i don't believe that number! 60 million died in 2020 . no love for those others that didn't die from this BS virus? STAY AWAY from the TV. it is ruining the world and most of all COMMON SENSE! The new strain BS? theres a new strain for the past 1000 years every year!

swoodall

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2021, 02:44:53 PM »
Me - 1st shot Pfizer 2nd shot on Tuesday only 3 weeks apart. No side effects.

Wife - Both shots Moderna 4 weeks apart. Headache, body and joint aches starting 2nd day after 2nd shot. Lasted 1 1/2 days then just stopped as fast as it started.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2021, 02:54:33 PM »
I HAD THE FLU aka COVID

MY CHANCES ARE 99.9 OF NOT GETTING IT AGAIN

NO SHOT FOR LUC tmbz1

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2021, 03:00:32 PM »
I HAD THE FLU aka COVID

MY CHANCES ARE 99.9 OF NOT GETTING IT AGAIN

NO SHOT FOR LUC tmbz1
Smart , you are young and strong  tmbz1

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2021, 03:33:28 PM »
Steve just saw today the Pfizer shot may need a 3rd shot within 6 months.

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2021, 03:53:51 PM »
I am immunocompromised so my Doctor advised me to get the vaccine as soon as I could. I received the Pfizer vaccine. My second shot was 3 weeks ago. After the second shot, I was a little achy and tired but other than that okay.   

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2021, 03:57:29 PM »
I am immunocompromised so my Doctor advised me to get the vaccine as soon as I could. I received the Pfizer vaccine. My second shot was 3 weeks ago. After the second shot, I was a little achy and tired but other than that okay.
  God bless you  tmbz1

bostonborne

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2021, 04:07:31 PM »

Crash

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
You trust the FDA - Thats fucking laughable....Do you have any idea what is going on behind closed doors there? All of the corruption which leaked out from the 70's and 80's is still going on, its just not being leaked out anymore. Gl to everyone who gets the vaccine. IT IS EXPERIMENTAL and these poor subjects are the guinea pigs.
Don’t think you’ll be able to post once you’re on a ventilator.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal