Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
CRACKERS REFUSE TO GET VACCINATED
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: CRACKERS REFUSE TO GET VACCINATED (Read 12121 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
LUCPARK
Living Legend
Posts: 57900
HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
CRACKERS REFUSE TO GET VACCINATED
«
on:
April 07, 2021, 05:06:00 PM »
https://www.chron.com/coronavirus/article/covid-vaccine-hesitancy-white-republicans-16050176.php
Logged
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Political Roundtable
»
CRACKERS REFUSE TO GET VACCINATED
shout out
Sound off !
rainman2
:
I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days! I know I'm not to blame! i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
Today
at 09:50:39 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
Today
at 09:38:42 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
Abd
Today
at 09:37:59 PM
Trigger
:
Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon
fucking menatlly ill jerkoff
Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote
Today
at 09:23:08 PM
Trigger
:
FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side
Today
at 09:13:13 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant....
Today
at 09:10:52 PM
Ignorance Is Bliss
:
Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
Today
at 09:09:47 PM
Trigger
:
He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux
Today
at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal