Author Topic: How does Nelson “spider” Willis survive in this business?????  (Read 3291 times)

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
He’s 100 years old has 100 horses that never win and losses 100 thousand every year. Sounds like he’s the president of the 100-100-100 club. Retire already!!!!

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
Re: How does Nelson “spider” Willis survive in this business?????
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 06:51:22 AM »
TRUST FUNDS. DOESN'T MATTER. KEEPS HIM BUSY

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 07:12:54 AM »
TRUST FUNDS. DOESN'T MATTER. KEEPS HIM BUSY

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 07:38:32 AM »
Spider is a Great person

Realfullswedge

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 09:57:42 AM »
May be the greatest guy in the chicago area. Super friendly and helpful. Always congrats when your horse does well and always will give his opinion and help out anyone. Still jogs and works daily. One of the few trainers I enjoy running into. Very few guys in the chicago circuit can compare. Hope he’s around for many more years. Anyone that hates on Nelson is a piece of shit.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 10:31:30 PM »
Spider is a Great person
I agree 100% that spider is a great person but he’s a horrible trainer. I don’t know of anyone that give him a horse to train unless you need a write off and don’t want to win. Nice guy but terrible trainer. Just should retire and enjoy his life. He keeps burning the bettors money. Robin knows automatically as soon as she sees his entry it’s just to fill the race.

racing123

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 09:16:44 AM »
I agree 100% that spider is a great person but he’s a horrible trainer. I don’t know of anyone that give him a horse to train unless you need a write off and don’t want to win. Nice guy but terrible trainer. Just should retire and enjoy his life. He keeps burning the bettors money. Robin knows automatically as soon as she sees his entry it’s just to fill the race.
Yes...he's done a terrible job with Anna's Lucky Star's career.....Mike Ant = herder

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 07:07:54 PM »
Yes...he's done a terrible job with Anna's Lucky Star's career.....Mike Ant = herder
You need to stop bro. You take one horse that the guy did good with. Think of the last ten years and tell be how many really nice horses he gets every year and what the guy does. Give Burke or any decent trainer spiders horses and they’ll do way better. Listen I looked Kay and spider. They’re good people but come on bro they need to retire already.

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2022, 07:45:07 AM »
Great guy, love Nelson. He has plenty of money in the family and will never have to worry. After Brian Pinske and his wife both passed away, Nelson and Kay took in there daughter McKenna and raised her to be a wonderful women. Nelson has a heart of gold and has never done anything wrong to anyone in this world. I believe Kay side of the family has old money as well, maybe related to Jerry Graham or something like that I have heard.
With Love,
Pacing Queen

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2022, 03:27:32 PM »
Great guy, love Nelson. He has plenty of money in the family and will never have to worry. After Brian Pinske and his wife both passed away, Nelson and Kay took in there daughter McKenna and raised her to be a wonderful women. Nelson has a heart of gold and has never done anything wrong to anyone in this world. I believe Kay side of the family has old money as well, maybe related to Jerry Graham or something like that I have heard.
Like I said before that Kay and spider are great people but they no longer have the graham juice and need retire. I hate to see anyone who was great at their trade stick around after their time is up. Spider and Kay need to retire and enjoy their life and let the younger generations do their thing.

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2022, 12:49:21 AM »
Spider Willis and Kay graham have been a fixture in Chicago for 60 years. Enough said. They aren’t what they used to be but none of us are. Homer, Connie and jay said the Willis family are good peeps

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal