Author Topic: Who can’t get a trainers license  (Read 13438 times)

cigar

• Elite
Re: Who can’t get a trainers license
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2021, 03:54:46 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
I think he’s just blowing

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2021, 04:11:00 PM »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2021, 04:31:31 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2021, 04:32:13 PM »
Wtf did you just try and type iceman?

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2021, 04:33:45 PM »

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2021, 04:35:40 PM »
Solly D's Turf and we're close along with my bud Albie Vena. If I were you get out while you can fuck face.
Solly D is about 95 years old and in a nursing home.

So, yes, we believe you tight with the guy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2021, 04:37:58 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Wtf is solly d turf?

i think its a sandwhich shop  in vancouver ngc3 ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2021, 04:38:31 PM »
Solly D is about 95 years old and in a nursing home.

So, yes, we believe you tight with the guy.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg 9z.lg

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2021, 04:42:32 PM »
i think its a sandwhich shop  in vancouver ngc3 ngc3
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Is this retard iceman trying to gangster up on me with guys from the 70,s????ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 04:55:51 PM »
ICE: I need to put a stop to this. Your OK in my book.
But I've known CIGAR since he a TOT,or at least late teens. He good peeps. When we met many years ago at ARLINGTON trackside he always was sayin he wanted to get a license to train. He has. And I wish the best for him. Obviously he don't have high price ponies, but he doing what he wanted to do. I consider GENE a friend and although have not seen him in a while,I wish him the best. Trust me: GENE a good guy. As far as LUKE goes. WHO KNOWS. Never met him. But inherited MOOLA likes to talk and profess.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 05:33:48 PM »
I'll say one last thin then I'M off this topic.
Don't let HOON rile you. HE don't know GENE. His gimmick is to bash anyone. His only friend is a losin trainer named CHUCK SIMOM.
And LUCPARK and CIGAR are friends. Although you would never know as they respond at times to each other. I get you want to respond when individuals attack,but sometimes it better not respondin. That kills subject and you the better MAN. And you do offer good INFO. Remember: This FUCHOLE and I was a original was created for controversy. And I'M here for that and I can use ARMY lanquage and SWEAR freely and say whatever the FUCK I want. But don't let other ASSHOLES get under your skin. Although I have a few that BUG me. I'M done.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2021, 05:36:34 PM »
happy easter

frankiepark

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2021, 06:21:21 PM »
JOHN FRANKS:

ok, you don't know 1/2 a shits about Calhoun.  So please shut the fuckup about that or else I will shove 12 roller covers up your ass.

now, so you know ...  all those Arplington Park guys hate you. Barnie, the Dude, even Dell -rip.  And those 2 Hebrew jews ... Byke and that fat young Jew Tom ,,, they made fun of John Frank Army.

Now, it ain't a necessarily bad thing to have mostly Jews dislike you.  I'ma just let you know.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2021, 07:24:09 PM »
I"M back. OH'S I knows who you is. You met some individuals from ARLINGTON at big events durin your day. They all traveled and attended events.
And at times you could be right. A lot of individuals at ARLINGTON over years don't like JOHN FRANK ARMY. They in minority. And I know BARNEY,TOMMY,And deceased DELLINGER. I know everyone. Everyone at ARLINGTON knows me. AND CHUCKIE trained there for 2 years for BOB GARY. ENEMIES so you state. Where you get INFO from. At one time BARNY and I were not on good terms. WE friends as I post this. And then you know STEVE DELLINGER worked for BARNEY. And then you would know why the fallout at one point. I'll explain. You would know the MARZAC's back in day. Johnney MARZAC was a big bettor. He collapsed and lost everythin bettin. I hired him for some jobs. He supposed to show at 8AM and would finnaly show at 3PM when wrappin up. It summer with a lot of daytime left. I says OK. Here what you do. This everyday. I gives him $20.00 a hour. Everyday I comes in morning and he ain't done SHIT. Claims he works 4 hours each day. So know it middle of winter. Fuckin frezzin winter. This job in AURORA in 20 below weather. People wanted me to paint the inside of their house while they gone for 2 months in CALIFORNIA. I puts JOHHNEY to work. He comes in with a reclining lawn chair and plans to live there while workin. Which he does and I'm not thrilled with. He does practically nothing while workin for me durin day hours. He goes I'm gonna continue workin when you gone for 6 hours each day. Again he claims he worked 6 hours each night and nothing done. He goes I need to be paid. I say's I got to bill the owners in CALIFORNIA. They will mail me a check. You will get paid when I receive. But he a gambler and needs money to bet. So he out with BARNEY gambling and drinkin. He borrows from BARNEY and losses that and then say's lets go to JOHN FRANK'S place to get my money. They come poundin on my door at 11PM. Yellin and screamin. I don't answer. This when me wife very ill. I let it go. Afterwards I get into it with BARNEY. I'M warnin you. DO NOT FUC with me. That's when STEVE started givin me SHIT. So'S BARNEY hires MARZAC. I told BARNEY what a POS MARZAC is. MARZAC turns in his hours each week for tailin people and reports. Proplem was he supposed to be in CHICAGO or central ILLINOIS,instead he spends all his time shackin up with his girlfriend in southern MICHIGAN and turnin in fake false reports. BARNEY learned exactly what I had told him. MARZAC a fuckin SCAMMER. Marzac finnaly went bezerk. Lives with his MOM for past 12 years and has never worked in that time. He totally lost it and lives in a fog,supposidly from severe depression. Maybe he scams UNCLE SAM these days on disability social claimin MADNESS.
I got a idea though. WHY don't you let all ploppers know your real name. HOCKEY tracked it but the retired reserve he thought did not agree with me. So COLONEL ain't it time to fess up and let us all know bout your glorious career. JOHN FRANK ARMY has spoken.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2021, 08:44:41 PM »
holy fuck

frankiepark

thats a longer fckin paragraph then

jimmy b,,,

wdf ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal